Mianhae Yoona ah..

In My Dream

 

“Oppa!!!”

Kyuhyun turned his body to face the girl behind him.

“Oh…Seohyun ah…”he gave her a small smile.

“Oppa…”she replies the smile he gave to her earlier.

“Why are you here? I thought that SNSD have a concert at Japan?” he asked her with a frown.

“We just got back…actually I was from Gimpo airport…”

“You had just arrived? And now you are here? Seohyun ah, you need to take a rest…you can practice the other day…”

“Aniyo…I wasn’t here because I want to practice…I was here because…because I want to meet you…” her check starts to turns pink.

“Meet me? Waeyo? Is there something bothering you?”

“Ani…I just wondering if you can accompany me for lunch today…”

“Lunch? But Seohyun ah, I have to practice for my Super Show 4 solo stage…”

“Ah…is that so? If I wait for you oppa? I will wait till you finished your practice…” she smiles and starts walking towards the couch inside the practice room. She grabs the magazines on the table and drowns in her own world.

“What did she say? She will wait for me? Aish this kid…she should have a rest….” He shakes his head but continuing to practiced anyway. Sometimes, he will glances at Seohyun, making sure she was comfortable.

 

“Arghh…finally…” He ends the song with smiles plastered on his face. He moves slowly towards Seohyun that are sleeping right now on the couch after waiting for him for too long.

“You are pretty…stunning like a goddess….” He kneeled beside the couch and caressed her hair carefully.

“Kyuhyun ah, sometimes, we have to forget the one we love and try to love the one that loves us…”

Leeteuk’s word keep replaying in his head.

“Maybe I should listen to Teukie hyung…”

“Ssssh…I’m here…I will never leave you…”

But then his promises with Yoona slowly appear in his head.

“Yoona ah…where are you? When we will meet? I can’t wait anymore…I already wait for 4 years…” he clutched his hand tightly, suppressing the frustration in his heart.

“Oppa?” Seohyun that are slept earlier slowly wake up.

“Oh…Seohyun ah…you fall asleep just now…”

“Where are we?” she still half asleep.

“At our company’s practice room…come on, I will sent you home…”

“Home? What about our lunch??”

“We can have it together another day…right now you really need to sleep…you looks pale and tired…”

“Ani…I’m fine…please oppa, can we have lunch? I’m hungry…” she did an aegyo.

“Aish…arasso…” he wasn’t able to resist her cuteness. She rarely did an aegyo but once she did, people will fall for it easily.

“How was Japan?”

“Awesome…all out tickets are sold out…” she grinned happily.

“Jinjja??”

“Ne…” she nodded her head.

“Did you find any Japanese boyfriend?” he chuckled.

“Waeyo? Are you jealous?”

“Jealous? I’m not…I’m happy for you if you did…” he smirked.

“What if I really did have a boyfriend?”

“You did?” his face start to change. Jealousy is written all over his face.

“Yes I did…waeyo?”

“Seo Joo Hyun…”

“Waeyo?” she smirked.

“Are you lying?”

“Of course I’m not…”

“I thought that you love me?” He tried to laugh but it sounds bitter.

“I used to loves you…I’m too tired waiting for you…”

“Too tired? For how many years did you wait actually? 10 years? I can’t believe that you gave up that easily…”

“Cho Kyu Hyun!” she bit her lower lip, suppressing her anger.

“I’m sorry…I’m going overboard…” he sighed.

“Yes you did!! Did you know how much I suffered for past 4 years? Did you know how much I hurt because I love you? Did you know how was the feeling to be ignored by the person we love? Did you know what did I felt every time I saw you? You were in front of me yet you are too far to be reach…” she cried hardly, her tears flowing down like a flood.

“Mianhae Seo Hyun ah…”

“Just…just sent me home…”

“Seo Hyun ah…”

“No…I don’t want to hear your voice…stop talking to me…”

“I love you…” he grabs her body and embraces her in his arm.

“I’m sorry…I know it was too late, but I love you…” he caressed her hair softly.

“Op-pa…”

“I love you…I love you Seo Hyun ah…”

“Did this really happen? Or I’m just dreaming?” she asked him with her eyes widen, still in tears.

“You’re too cute…” he chuckled and pinched her cheek.

“That’s hurt oppa…” she pouted.

“Kyuhyun ah…”

“Mianhae Yoona ah…I can’t wait for you anymore…I’m sorry…”

“Oppa? Did you say something?”

“Eh? Aniyo…” he shakes his head lightly, trying to brush off Yoona from his mind.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes I am…”

“No, you are not…you are trying to suppress your tears…” she looks straight in to his eyes.

“Seo Hyun ah, can we have lunch tomorrow? I don’t feel like eating right now…”

“If you say so…” she was worried but she’s still smiling.

Kyuhyun POV

“Congratulation…congratulation…” I heard my hyungs singing when I opened the door. I think they already know about me and Seo Hyun.

“Finally! We are waiting for you…”

“I’m tired hyung…” I replied to my hyungs without looking at them.

“But we already bought a cake for you…looks, KyuHyun love Seohyun…” Ryeowook grinned happily.

I wish I can be happy like them. I do love Seo Hyun but I can get Yoona off my mind. I love her very much but I need to live in reality. She was only in my dream, not in my real life.

“Kyuhyun ah, gwenchana?” Teukie oppa called me with his fatherly looks.

“Gwenchana…” I nodded weakly and make my way into my room.

When I opened the door, I can see Sungmin hyung still awake, updating his blog.

“Hai hyung…”

“………”

He ignored me.

“Hyung?”

“I thought that you love Yoona?” he glared at me.

I paused for a while and stared at him. I really need to release the burden in my heart.

“I did hyung…I really did…but for how long did I have to wait for her hyung? And we never meet! What if she was just my imagination? What if I still wait for 10 years and she never comes? Hyung, I’m a normal guy…I need someone in my life…I need love…” I already feel on my knees and without my will, my tears start to flow down on my cheek.

“Mianhae Kyuhyun ah…” Sungmin hyung hugs me and later, I can feel another 2 pairs of arm wrapped around my body. I look up and saw Donghae and Hyukkie hyung. I bet they eavesdropped my conversation with Sungmin hyung.

“It’s okay Kyuhyun ah…whatever was your decision, we are right behind you to support you…” Donghae hyung hugs me tighter.

“Gomawo hyungs…”

I really felt thankful to have 12 hyungs that always stand behind me to support and protect me. They are my fallen angels…

 

Annyeong my dear readers…

I’m sorry…really2 sorry….*bows 10 times*

I just finished my monthly evaluation exam and it was incredibly hard*I think I might fail..sigh*

I’m sorry to make you keep waiting…*if hope there is someone that waits for me*

Thanks for reading…and do comments…^_^

Snyckh~I just make it up…I don’t really know if they believe in destiny or not…kekeke=D..thanks for the encouragement…fighting!

Yoondeer~ me too…kekeke…I really wish I can start writing about Kyuna moments…=P

Muteeara~new updates for you dear..and I’m really sorry…I have to study, explaining why I don’t have time to update earlier…hope you enjoy reading..fighting!

Nuraamelia~welcome new reader…I hope you enjoy my story…thank you very much…please support this story till the end…kekeke..it’s up to you whether it is Kyuna or YoongKyu..but I prefer Kyuna..hehe…NADO SARANGHAE...^_^