Jealous Much?

In My Dream

 

“Yoona…are you okay?”

“Ye-yes…” my voice sounds hoarse.

“Are you crying?? Everything’s good? Did you hurt anywhere?”

“My heart…it….it hurt so much…” I hug Nana and cried. I cried badly to release all the feelings that I feel right now.

Nana hugs me tighter and soothing my back, try to calm me down.

“Nana-yah…can we go home? I’m sorry I ruined our day…” I smiled at her apologetically.

“It’s okay…even if you didn’t ask, I going to take you home…you don’t really look well…” she looks at me worriedly.

“Mianhae…” I muttered slowly and Nana just smiled.

After I get off from the bus and bid Nana goodbye, I walk slowly to my home.

“Why did I even cried? That has nothing to do with me even if he has someone special…”

“Because you already fallen for him, Yoona…” my inner self spoke.

“No, I’m not…”

“You’re in denial…you are aware and you realized that you start to love him…”

“I’m not…and stop talking to me!”

“Stop torturing yourself and give yourself chance to love others…”

“You know I can’t…even if I want to, I can’t…I’m nothing to him…unlike Seohyun, I was nothing…I’m not pretty, I’m not y…and you know better than anyone why I can’t love him…I don’t want that incident happen twice…once are enough for me…mom already leave me and I don’t think I can bare having someone leaving me once again…you know I’m not strong enough…” I cried endlessly.

“It’s gonna be okay Yoong… you also deserve to be loved…”

“No…stop persuading me that it’s gonna be okay because it’s not…I was out of my mind…I was forgot that I shouldn’t be close to idol…I shouldn’t fall in love with them…I broke my vow…”

End of Yoona’s POV

She was there, on her knee, still crying…

Finally she gathered all the strength and the courage she had and walks lifelessly to her home. And to her surprise, her father was kneeling in front of their house, begging to the landlord.

“Appa!” she shouted but her dad ignored her and still begging.

“What happen??” she asked the landlord.

“Your father didn’t pay the house rent for the past 2 months and if you didn’t pay me tomorrow, I have to kick you out…more people are willing to rent this house if you don’t want!”

“Tomorrow?? How can I get the money that fast??”

“Is that even my problem??”

“Please…give us one week…”

“I already gave you 2 months…”

“Alright…I will bring you the money tomorrow…” Yoona finally gave up.

“Make sure to bring it or else you have to get out from my house…”

After the landlord was gone, Mr.Im sigh loudly.

“Appa, what’s wrong?”

“You know what was wrong Yoona…we can’t pay the rent by tomorrow…why did you even agree to him?”

“It’s okay appa…I will figure out something…”

“What will you do?”

“I still have money left from my part time job…” she grinned.

“And how about your college’s fee??”

“I- I will be okay…” she smile, try to reassure her dad that everything gonna be okay.

“I’m sorry Yoona…I was such a hopeless dad…this is the reason why your mom left us…because I’m useless…”

“Don’t say like that appa…it’s not your fault…since they built that big supermarket, less customer came to our grocery shop…it’s never your fault…stop blaming yourself okay…let’s get in…it cold outside…” she helped her dad to stand and lead him into the house.

“Stay still…I’m gonna bring you a cup of hot chocolate…”

Her dad nodded and when she’s gone, he starts to cry. Blaming himself for giving her daughter hard times.

“Appa, your drink…”

“Neh…gomawo Yoona ah…get upstairs and have a warm bath…I don’t want you to catch a cold…”

Yoona nodded and when she reached her room, she start to unpacking her bag, looking for something and when she get hold of that paper, she start pressing some numbers on her hand phone.

“Yoboseyo…Mr.Kim…it’s Yoona…is your offer still available?”

She waited for the other party to reply and when he did; her lips formed a gentle smile.

“Okay then…see you tomorrow…”

 

Yoona woke up tomorrow morning, taking a quick bath and choose her best attire. And for the first time in her life, she applied some light make up on her face. She hates it but since today was a big day, she has to.

Getting off from the bus, Yoona walks slowly until she was in front of the big building. She’s still standing there, thinking whether this was a right decision or not. She was still hesitated when Mr.Kim came out and greeted her.

“Morning Yoona…you look beautiful as usual…”he smiled at her.

“Good morning Mr.Kim…”

“So, let go in?” he gestured his hand, letting Yoona to walk first but she’s still standing there, hesitated.

“Yoona?”

“Ne-neh…mianhae…” she apologized, then started to walk, Mr.Kim followed behind her closely.

“So Mr.Kim…where are we going?”

“Turn at your right side…we’re going into a studio…you’re gonna shot for a CF with TVXQ Max Changmin today…”

“CF? Mwo?? Did you said Max Changmin just now??”

“Neh…why? Is there something wrong?”

“No…it’s just that I’m a newbie…not even this company’s trainee yet…but I already shot a CF with a big star….”she chuckled.

“You have to thank me for that…and we did promise last night, if I can get you any job that pays high as soon as possible, you’re going to be our trainee…so, welcome to SM entertainment, trainee Yoona…”

“Er…Mr. Kim, can I really do this? I never act before…”she chuckled nervously.

“I believe you can…you’re a natural talent after all…”he pat her shoulder few times, giving her confidence she needs.

When they already in the studio, Mr.Kim shouted, calling for Changmin loudly and from afar, Changmin slightly running, coming towards them.

“Annyeong Seo Won hyung….”be bowed slightly.

“Changmin, this is Yoona, your partner for today…”

And when Changmin moves his eyes to look at Yoona, he was mesmerized and stunned by her beauty. He swore he never saw anyone as pretty as her.

“Changmin…” Mr.Kim called for him but he wasn’t in his right mind.

“Yah! Shim Changmin!”

“Deh…hyung…”

“Stop staring at Yoona…you makes her uncomfortable…”

He bowed slightly at Yoona and apologized.

“It’s because she’s such a goddess…” he said absent minded and when he realized, he slightly flicked his forehead, regretting for being so honest.

Yoona chuckled slightly and reach out her hand.

“Im Yoona imnida…nice to know you Changmin sunbaenim…” she smiled at him and he just smile back, then start to grinned like a fool.

“Changmin ah…are you not going to shake her hand?”

“Deh…mianhae…Shim Changmin…” he holds her hand for a while, loving the feeling of her smooth hand in his grip.

“Okay…I will be leaving you both here…and Changmin, take care of Yoona…”

“Sure hyung…” he replied happily.

Both of them walk in silent to their waiting room and Changmin tried to broke the silence.

“So, for how long have you been our trainee? I never see you before…”

“Starting today sunbaenim….”

“No…no…don’t call me sunbaenim…call me Changmin oppa….” He grinned.

“How can I…you’re a big sunbae, Changmin sunbaenim…”

“Call me sunbaenim again, and I won’t talking to you anymore…”

Yoona sigh in defeat and nodded slightly.

“Arasso Changmin oppa…”

Listen to her calling him oppa makes his heart beating faster. How he love hearing that from .

“Changmin, Yoona, our shooting will start in half an hour…please get ready…” PD informed them and Yoona excused herself to get change in her outfit.

Both Changmin and Yoona already finished their shooting and Yoona was ready to get back when Changmin suddenly called for her.

“Oh…Changmin sunbae- oppa…” she finished her line with a smile and Changmin looks satisfied with her calling him oppa instead of sunbaenim.

“Are you going back now? Seo Won hyung called me just now and he told me to show you around the company…”

“Ah…is that so? Okay then…”

Changmin walk happily with Yoona around the company, showing her all the training room and introduced her to all the people they met on the hallway.

“Ok…so, this is the last room…” he opened the door and both of them walked in.

Much to her surprise, there were some people in that room, practicing their dancing.

Kyuhyun POV

Me, Donghae hyung, Hyukkie hyung, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Seohyun was practicing our dance for the collaboration stage and I was kind like hugging my partner which is Seohyun when someone opened the door.

“Ok…so, this is the last room…” the door opened revealed Changmin and a girl behind him.

The girl bowed to us and when she lifted up her face, our jaw drop and automatically, all of us broke the hugs with our partner.

“Yoona???!!” me, Donghae and Hyukkie hyung widen our eyes in surprise and Changmin gave me a do-you-know-her look to me.

“Anneohaseyo Kyuhyun sunbaenim, Donghae sunbaenim, Eunhyuk sunbaenim.”

“Yoona…what are you doing here?” I walk closer to her.

“Both of you know each other?” Changmin ask both of us.

“Yes” I replied without hesitation but her answer surprised me.

“No…I think Kyuhyun sunbaenim has mistaken me as someone else…” she gave me that cold look, a look that she gave me when we first met, a look that has no warmth in it.

Changmin just nodded.

“So Yoona, can I take you out for dinner?” Changmin ask her hopefully.

“Why not Changmin oppa…” she smiled back.

What the heck!! Oppa??? She never called me that!

I gritted my teeth in anger and Donghae hyung pat my shoulder to calm me down. Something was building up in me and I know it was jealousy. I was jealous seeing my best friend hitting on my girl…and I was jealous seeing her being close to any man except me…argh Yoong…you drive me crazy!

 

Ok guys…sorry for updating late…

And I’m very2 sorry for this crappy chap…

Somehow I was losing interest to write…I lost the confidence…

Anyhow, thanks for reading…

new character, rival for Kyu..Changmin!!^^

And 50 subscribers!! I never imagine I would have this many subscribers…

*crying*

Moshikyuna~new update for you…and nope, Yoong’s not fine…not until Kyu came and talk to her…=)I was so happy reading your comment for my one-shot…tqvm for liking it…^^

Goddess_yoongie~wc…and thanks for reading and commenting…^^glad that you like my one shot…

Snyckh~she realized…but she tried to build a wall between her and kyu…so that she won’t be hurt anymore…poor Yoona…=(

Dyah23~sorry for the crappy one-shot…I hope you’re not disappointed…=(

Intankyuna~thanks…I know my one-shot but glad that at least, you like it…^^here, new update for you…=)

anotherElji~ yes…and she gonna have more of that dream…so that she can be remind of Kyuhyun…^^