Idol?

In My Dream

 

Yoona POV

“What are we doing here? Is this your secret place?” I ask him when he parks the car in front of SM building.

“Aniyo…I just have something to do here…can you wait for me?”

“Here?” I pointed the car.

“Erm…you can follow me if you want to…” he smiled.

“Hurm…okay…I don’t want to stuck in the car here…”

When we walk into the building, he instructed me to wait for him at the reception counter. Aish…I thought he wouldn’t leave me alone here.

“Seohyun ah…what’s wrong with your face? You keep pouting since this morning…”

“Yeah…Yuri’s right…you keep pouting…”

I heard voices at the entrance door and I saw bunch of girls walking into the building. Yeah…I know them…Girls Generation…sorry, but I’m not their fans…for me, bunch of girls just makes your life suffer.

“Miss Im?” someone called me from behind and all the girls turn their heads towards my direction. Great!

“Yes?” I turned around to see Mr. Kim standing there with shocked expression written all over his face.

“Are you looking for me?” he asked in excited tone.

“I’m sorry…but no…” I smiled apologetically…yes I know him…one of the SM people that are responsible for trainee recruitment. And he kept chasing me for over 2 years now…

“Oppa…who’s she? New trainee?” Taeyeon asked Mr.Kim.

“I wish…but no, she wasn’t…” the one called Mr.Kim just sighing.

“Wow…you’re pretty…” if I’m not mistaken, someone that is called Yuri complements me.

“Come on Yuri…let’s go…don’t just talks with stranger…”

Yes…please go…this is why the reason I refused to become trainee. I afraid that I would become like one of them.

“Sorry…” Mr. Kim muttered slowly after he realized my face expression.

“It’s okay…it wasn’t your fault…” I smiled to him.

“If in case, you change your mind, feel free to call me okay?”

“Erm…I already lost your name card…”

“Again?? Here…please take the new one…and please, don’t lose it for the 12th time…”

“I’m sorry…” I just grinned at him. Not my fault. I’m just not interested but he kept giving me his name cards.

“Hyung!” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice.

“Oh…Kyuhyun ah…” Mr. Kim just patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder lightly.

“Do you know each other?” he asked while looking at me and Mr. Kim.

“Do you know Yoona?” this time Mr. Kim asked him.

“Yes…she was my friend…”

“Your friend?? Kyuhyun ah, can we talk for a moments? Alone…”

Kyuhyun just looking at me like he was asking for my permission and I just nodded. He can go…he doesn’t need my permission.

Kyuhyun POV

How the hell did Seo Won hyung knows Yoona?

“What’s wrong hyung?” I asked him as he grabs my hands to walks away from Yoona.

“How did you know Yoona?” his face brighten.

Wait…why does he looks happy? Did he interested in Yoona?? And he wants to know her??? No way I will let that to happen!!!

“It wasn’t your problem…just hurry…why you bring me here??”

He looks taken aback with my words and tones but the hell I care. He wants my Yoong!

“I was interested in Yoona…”

See!!! I always right.

“What do you mean by that?” I gave him my killer glare.

“A-ani…it wasn’t like what you think…stop glaring at me please…it’s scary…”

“Then what?”

“Yoona…I was chasing her for about 2 years now and he keep rejecting me…can you please help me?”

“No!”

“Kyuhyun ah…”

“No!”

“But it such a waste…she got looks and talents…she will become one of the most popular idol in Korea…”

“Idol?”

“Yes…I want her to become our trainee…but she keeps rejecting me…and I knows other company also tried their best to recruit her…so, if you can help me to change her mind, it would be great…”

“I thought you’re interested in her?”

“Yes…I am interested to recruit her to become our trainee. Not more than that… Sir Lee Soo Man also hopes she can join our company…”

“He did??” wow…usually people that got his attention will become superstar.

“So, will you help me?”

“Hurm…but I can’t promise you anything hyung…”

“It’s okay…but please tries ok?”

I just nodded lightly before I hugged him and walks away from there.

“It would be great if Yoona become one of us…I can see her everyday…” I grinned happily.

But, she hates us…

I was walking slowly while staring at her innocent face. I wouldn’t blame her for hating idol. If it was me, I would be the same. Painful childhood memory because someone that we called idol.

“Yoong ah…I wish I could wash away that memory from your mind…” I sighed.

When I was approaching her, automatically my lips formed the sweetest smile for her. The only smile for my angel.

“What’s wrong? You got scold because hanging out with me?” Yoong asked me with a worried tone.

“Did you just felt worried for me?”

“A-ani…it just because your expression doesn’t look good…” her head bow down.

“Aigoo…my Yoong are too cute…” I pinched her cheeks.

“Aish…don’t touch me…it’s hurt ok!”

“Mianhae…so, can we go now?” I winked at her.

“Go where?” she stared at me her doe eyes.

“To my secret place…”

She just gave me a simple smile for my words…but her smile was breathtaking…oh God…she was just beautiful.

I just take her to my favorite beach. The same beach that we meet in my dream.

“Wow…this was beautiful…” her eyes wide open, amaze at the natural beauty.

“You’re more beautiful than that…believe me…”

She turned her head towards me and she hesitated for a moments before she opened .

“Can I call you Kyu?”

Kyu? I miss her calling me Kyu. I just smile and nodded.

“I have something to ask you…”

“Go ahead Yoong…I’m listening…”

“Who are you actually? And how did you know me? It seems like you already knows me for a long time but I know nothing about you…did we’re related in whatever ways?”

“Yes Yoong…we’re related…you’re my soulmate…” I really wish I could say that but I know I would scare her away. It’s not easy having someone that you just know for a day saying something like that to you.

“Do you really wish to know Yoong?”

She just nodded and her face was serious.

Did I have to tell her? What I was supposed to say?

 

NO OFFENSED TO SONE…I wasn’t hating SNSD…I just have to make their character like that…I’m sorry…T_T…but believe me, things gonna be BETTER…wait for YoonYul^^

 

The wasn’t much comments for the last update…=(

I’m sorry… I know my story are becoming boring…

I tried my best but I really don’t have enough imagination now…T_T

I’m so so so sorry…I really hope I can give you an interesting update…

Your comments really acts as my booster…

Thank you very much my readers…^^

Intankyuna~ I’m GLAD you like last chap…I thought it was …T_T agree with you…those pics of them are really cute…^^ maybe I will post my one shot later?=P

_weirdYoonKyu~ awesome? I wish I could think like you…T_T I don’t know why but I kept feeling my story getting boring…and yes, I also love their crazy moments…kekeke…=) thanks for your encouragements…I really appreciate it…^^

S2kyuyoonhae~ it was only kyu that thought they was dating…kekeke…and yes, his hyungs really spoiled him…Yoona was the same with Kyu…little devil..kekeke…I will post the one shot even though not many people demands for it…I will post it for you and my readers…

Snyckh~ yes…he should if he wants Yoona to becomes his girl…^^