First Meeting

In My Dream

 

4 years ago….

“Andwae…andwae…Kyuhyun ah…” Ms. Cho felt on the floor. Not believing her precious son is fighting his best to breath.

“Omma…” Ahra hugs her mom tightly, trying to give her strength.

Meanwhile Mr. Cho sits on the chair in front of the operating room, silently praying so that his lovely son could breathe again.

And the rest of Super Junior members crying, praying for their maknae.

“Where is Kyuhyun???” Siwon that came late rushing towards his group members.

“Where is Kyuhyun?? He’s fine right??” Siwon shakes Eunhyuk body.

“Siwon ah…” Eunhyuk starts to cry again and he slowly hugs Siwon.

“Hyun-…hyung…what happen?” Siwon asked the older one and there is fear in his eyes.

“Kyu-…kyuhyun…”Eunhyuk stuttered.

“Hyung!!! Stop this !! Just freaking damn tell me where is Kyuhyun!!” Siwon that are frustrated slowly run his finger through his hair.

“Kyuhyun was in the operation room…he was badly injured…and-”

“And what hyung??” Siwon cut off before Sungmin could finish his sentence.

“And he could not survive…”

“Andwae…andwae hyung…you’re lying right?”

“Ani Siwon ah…it’s true…”Hankyung hugs Siwon while crying.

“Oh God…Kyuhyun…” this time Siwon can’t hold back his tears anymore.

Suddenly the operation door opens, revealing a surgeon in his mask.

“May I talk to Cho Kyuhyun family?”

“Ne…I’m his father…” Mr. Cho stands up and walks towards the doctor.

“Ok Mr. Cho…your son are badly injured and his lungs collapsed due to his ribs that are poked into his lungs. And we need to operate to repair his lungs but…”

“But what doctor?”

“We have to cut it through his trachea and this may injure his vocal cord meaning that he can’t sing anymore after this…”

“Andwae…you can’t do that…he live to sings…and you can’t take his dream away from him…”

“But, this is the only way to save him…”

“Please…you can’t do that…I have to protect him…I was the one that are against his dream before this and when things like this happen, as a father, I should protect him…I should protect him whatever happen…so that, when he awake, he could forgive me because I was the one that disagree his decision to becoming a singer…” Mr. Cho spoke in his tears.

“But…”

“I can save him without injured his vocal cord…” another doctor came.

“What are you talking about Prof Wang?”

“We need to think about QOL of patient right Dr. Kim?”

“Please doctor…do whatever you can to save him, but please don’t take away his precious voice…” Mr. Cho faced the doctor that is called Prof Wang.

“I will do my best…” and with that, he entered the operation room with the other doctor.

3 hours passed and Kyuhyun still in the operating room.

“Hyung…I was afraid…” Ryeowook hugs Yesung tightly.

“Nothings gonna happen…our maknae will wake up and prank us like he always did…” the older one tried to reassure the younger.

“Please Kyuhyun…please…we need you…” Kangin hold his hands together and silently praying.

After 8 hours, the light in front of the operating room finally turned off, indicating the operation is over.

“Doctor…” Mr. Cho rushed towards the doctor and the other followed behind him.

“He is okay…but still in coma…we don’t know when he will wake up…for the meantime, we need to put him under intensive care unit...”

“Co-…coma?” that was the only word that Ms.Cho said before she faint.

“Kyuhyun…oh God…hyung…what should we do?” Siwon asked Hankyung that are still beside him.

“Do nothing…just believe in him…he will wake up one day…he will because he still has game to finished on with me…you know that kid won’t refused when anyone offer to play Starcraft with him…”Heechul chuckled but the tears slowly falling down on his cheek.

“Heechul ah…you don’t have to act strong…”Hankyung squeezed Heechul’s hand.

“I was afraid…I was afraid I won’t have time to apologized him for being too mean to him…”

 

4 days finally passed and Kyuhyun still the same. His group members never failed to visits him even once.

“Kyuhyun ah…wake up please…we need you..hyung won’t be angry anymore if  you playing around during recording…Ryeowook and hyung need you…KRY won’t be the same without you…” Yesung hold Kyuhyun’s hand tightly, tried his best not to cry in front of Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun ah, hyung promised that I will help you to do all the house chores…so, I’m begging you…please, wake up…”

 

Kyuhyun POV in coma

I was at the seaside. Alone. What I’m doing here? Where is my hyungs??

Suddenly a girl in a white dress approaching me and I was speechless…

For God sake…she was damn beautiful…is she was a goddess?? Am I dead already? Oh… the accident…I think I’m dead already…

She smiled at me…and I was like a fool…grinning by myself…

She has the sweetest smile I ever seen in my life. Her face makes me calm…I walks slowly towards her and sit beside her on the sand.

“Hi…” I smiled at her.

“Hi…” she smiled back at me.

“Erm…what are you doing here? Are we dead already? Or it just me that are dead and you are the goddess?”

She chuckled at my words.

“Ani…you’re not dead yet…and I’m not a goddess…”

“Oh…if I’m not dead, what I’m doing here?”

“Kyuhyun ah…”

“You know my name??”

She smiled and nodded.

“You are not dead yet…but you’re badly injured and now, you’re in state of coma…”

“Coma? And how did you know my name?”

“I was your guardian angel…” she chuckled and I swear, she looks damn beautiful.

“Miss…”

“Yoona…Im Yoon Ah…but you can call me Yoona…”

“Ok…would you mind to explain what was happening right now? I’m kinda confused…”

“We were in your dream Kyuhyun…when you wake up, I’ll be gone…”

“Really? If that so, I don’t want to wake up…” I laugh.

“No…you have to wake up…everybody are waiting for you…and they need you…your hyungs…your family…”

“But…I want to know you more…”

“They need you more than I do…”

“Just…just give me few days more…I want to spend more times with you…”

 

Actually I don’t plan to update today but then, here I am…kekeke…

Ok guys…thanks for reading and subscribing…*flying kiss to my subscribers*

I hope my new chap doesn’t disappoint you…*finger cross*

Comments are appreciated…

And as usual, I will reply the comments here..

Sjfangirl~ glad to see you here my dear!!!^_^ yeah…kyuna look sweet together…keke…hope you like my story so far…