New Found Friends

Brainy Little Lady

 

 

A member of Teen Top who is known to be the lovely boy.

 

Name: Yoo Chang Hyun a.k.a. Ricky

Birthdate: February 27, 1995

Age: 17 years old

Height 'n Weight: 172cm, 55-57kg, weight has never been consistent.^^

Small info: Very innocent and likes to do aegyo. He loves to eat and eat and eat and he makes his friends feel so loved.

 

 

The youngest in Teen Top although Ricky looks much younger than him. Very manly and dancing is his ultimate passion.

 

Name: Choi Jong Hyun a.k.a. Changjo

Birthdate: November 16, 1995

Age: 16 years old

Height 'n Weight: 179cm, 58kg

Small info: Silent type but he's really nice to be with if you get closer to him. Ricky is his bestfriend among them.

 

_________________________________

 

"Noona, the ice cream tastes nice right?" Ricky asked Chelsea with pouting lips and blinking eyes.

 

"Awww. You're so cute Ricky-ah!" Chelsea responded.

"Are you kidding me? Ice cream is the most delicious thing on Earth!" she scoped a spoonful of ice cream and ate it with closed eyes, feeling its flavorful delight.

 

"Noona, let me introduce the rest of our group." Ricky stood putting both his hands on his waist. Then, he went to them one by one. He is very cute and funny and he's also very cozy to hang out with.

 

"So let me start with the ones you already know. This is CAP, the oldest amongst us. He's very caring and handsome. But at night, I can't sleep beside him 'cause he snores so loud!" Ricky busted it.

 

"Hey! Why did you have to tell her that?" CAP grabbed Ricky's head between his arms and hit it. Ricky just laughed and played along with him. Chelsea was amused just by looking at them. Then Ricky proceeded to LJoe.

 

When Ricky was coming near to LJoe, interest slowly fades away in Chelsea's eyes. Ricky didn’t notice it so he just continued.

 

"This one here is LJoe. He has the most number of admirers in this campus. He is also the 'shortest' among us and he loves to cook." LJoe got a bit mad when Ricky described him as the 'shortest' then he touched his fist and gave Ricky a I'll-deal-with-you-later look.

 

Chelsealooked at LJoe and said with a surprise. "Really? Wow! You know how to cook? That's quite unique." She applauded looking amazed at him. It's her first time to hear that a man actually loves to cook.

 

LJoe gave her a proud smile and flipped his y bangs. "Amazed aren't you? I'm not just any other ordinary man out there. I can survive without a girl beside me 'cause I know how to feed myself." LJoe sing his own praises. Chelsea just smirked at him and listened back to Ricky.

 

"And this is my closest friend between them, Changjo. If CAP hyung is the oldest, Changjo is the youngest." Ricky hugged Changjo.

 

Chelseawas a little confused. "Jeongmal? I thought Ricky was the youngest." She laughed and Changjo pouted. Ricky was so pleased to hear those words. "But Changjo looks very manly and matured." she added.

 

"That's just physically! Mentally, his thinking is like a kindergarten kid." The man next to Changjo, which is Niel, spoke. They all went laughing and after that, Ricky resumed.

 

"Noona, this is Niel. He has the nicest voice and he is very polite. Girls tend to like him because of his pleasant personality that's why I idolize him but I always end up ruining my plans." he praised Niel and shared his experience.

 

"And the last one, Chunji hyung. He's next in line to LJoe. Girls scream at the sight of him. But on the contrary, (he whispered) Hello Kitty is his favorite!" Ricky filled the cafeteria with his cute laugh and Chunji was somewhat pissed.

 

"Oh yeah? At least I don't wear Betty Boop's boxer shorts!" They all broke the silence and burst out laughing.

 

"Hey Betty Boop is for grown up men! Hello Kitty is for toddlers." Ricky defended.

Chelseawas so happy. She laughed so hard and all of them were stunned with her very unique laugh.

 

"You laugh pretty good Noona!" Changjo said.

 

"Stop calling her noona. She's younger than the both of you." CAP said.

"Why don't you just introduce yourself to us?" LJoe proposed.

 

"(Clears ) Okay then, I'll introduce myself. My name is Chelsea Mabasa, 16 years old and I came from the Philippines. I was brought here because of the scholarship that Dr. Kwon offered to me."

 

"Wow! You know what noona, I like girls who are intelligent like you." Ricky said.

"Pabo Ricky! She's younger than us. Why still call her noona?" Changjo scolded him.

 

"It's alright. In return, maybe I should just call you both oppas!!" Chelsea suggested. Changjo and Ricky nodded.

 

Chunji smiled and said, "Are you gonna call us oppa as well?"

 

"Nope. Because the three of you are all in 3rd grade, I'll be calling you sunbae" she answered.

 

"Three?"

 

"Yup. I'm still thinking on what to call Byunghun." she confirmed coldly.

____________________

 

After a few seconds

 

~ding ding ding Campus Message ~

 

"Oh! It's that sound again. Maybe she's gonna call us now." Chelsea said and started to get nervous again.

 

Paging Lee Byunghun and Chelsea Mabasa, please proceed to the office. Paging Lee Byunghun and Chelsea Mabasa, please proceed to the office.

Thank you.

 

"Omo!! Sometimes, I do hate being right." she whispered to herself.