Friends or Enemies

Brainy Little Lady

 

It was after breaktime in Chongshin U. Everyone was in uproar getting ready for the yearly event they've all been waiting for. Since everybody's busy, only a few students of class SC2 is left in their room.

 

"Honey unnie!" Rischia went running and shouted loud looking for Chelsea in their classroom.

 

"Honey again? Rischia-ah! Stop calling me in my nickname. It's kinda embarrassing you know." Chelsea whispered to her.

 

"Embarrassing or not, just listen to what I'll say. Understand?" she commanded.
"Have you heard about it already?" Rischia asked.

 

"Heard what?"

 

"In two weeks time, it will be the Foundation Day of Chongshin University!" Rischia squealed excitedly.

 

Chelsea just stared back at her and you could hear the sound of crickets of silence. "Well?" she finally let out a word.

 

"What's so interesting in it?” she added.

 

Rischia shrugged. "Come on! You know nothing about it? Don't you celebrate this kind of thing back there in Philippines?"

 

Chelsea leaned back on her seat putting both her arms behind her head. "It's boring! We just held a program and your 's gonna burn out sitting all the time. So, I never looked forward to it."

 

"That's not gonna happen in here." Rischia assured her.
"This is the best day of the entire school year!"

 

"Really? Let's just wait and see then." Chelsea was not convinced.

 

After the classes, Rischia and Chelsea decided to go home together. While they're walking at the hallway, they saw Ricky in LJoe's company. Ricky greeted them and ran towards Chelsea with open arms ready to give her a warm big hug. But LJoe grabbed onto Ricky's shirt.

 

"Don't even think about it." he said coldly.

 

"Why can't I? There's nothing wrong with it!" Ricky squirmed and pouted.

 

LJoe rolled his eyes and reminded him. "Have you forgotten? That's an evil cheonsa! Her geniality is just a facade."

 

Chelsea just smirked. "Well, it only applies on you."
"You know what, I like that personality of yours Byunghun-sshi. Don't ever change okay?" she smiled.

 

Rischia and Ricky hardly understand the two of them.
"Enemies or friends? What do you think?" Ricky asked Rischia.

 

"I just don't know. They've such an aberrant kind of relationship with each other" Rischia answered.


"Let's just leave them. Seems like they won't stop talking"

 

LJoe and Chelsea were unconsciously left by the two of them. After a while…

 

"Let's stop this nonsense. Why argue with each other when there's nothing for us to fight over with?" Chelsea put a stop to it.

 

"I love fighting with you!" LJoe smirked.

 

"Huh? Where's Rischia?" Chelsea looked around and saw nobody but LJoe.

 

"And where did that little rascal go? Aishh! Running away from me again." he looked for Ricky as well.

 

"It's already late. I gotta go Byunghunnie."

 

"Byughunnie? *rolls his eyes* you do love giving me names, don't you?" she just painted a smile on her face.

 

"No really. I gotta go. Its 9pm. don't you want to go home?"

 

She turned her back on him and started walking fast. LJoe stood a minute there looking at her leaving. While Chelsea was walking, someone grasped her hand.

"It's dangerous. Let me take you home."

 

"Minsoo sunbae?" Chelsea looked up to see the man who held her.

 

"And what made you think I'd be Minsoo hyung?" LJoe took hold of her hand tighter.

 

"Ouch! Let go! It hurts." She absconded from his grip.
"Have you eaten something peculiar? I didn't know you care." she .

 

"I don't care about you! It's just that if something bad happens to you, I'll be the one to blame."

 

"Why is that so?"

"Because I'm the last one who's with you. So just shut up and follow me."

 

~Hmmm. Yeah, maybe I'll just ride with him tonight. It'll save me money and it won't be dangerous too. Not a bad offer!~ Chelseathought.

 

"What are you waiting for? Let's not wait for the grass to grow! Hop in."

 

"What an impatient man." she mumbled.
"Okay! Relax, will ya?"

 

____________________________

 

In front of Chelsea's Apartment

 

"Thanks LJoe." Chelsea jumped out of the car.

 

"Why are you still standing there? Go on! Go inside."

 

"I'm waiting for you to go of course." Chelsea bluntly answered.

 

"I'm not going until you get inside. It's still precarious out here."

 

Chelsea just sighed and took a deep breath to calm herself. "Okay BOSS! I'll go inside and then you go home and just forget about everything that occurred today!" She stomped her way in to the house.

 

LJoe made sure that she got inside safe and sound before leaving. "What an ungrateful girl." he told his reflection at the side mirror.