Teen Top and Me

Brainy Little Lady

 

you can listen while reading.. ^^
Ukiss- doradora..

 

____________________________________________

1 month later

Chelsea was never bothered again by any fangirls in their school. She even became "Hero of the Month" after she 'dumped' LJoe. She performs well in academics and believe it or not, she already has a fanclub! People support her in every intellectual competition she participates and this fanclub of hers is considered to be the most obedient fanclub ever! But of course, it's one of those who have the least members. She became close to Teen Top as well and was crowned as Teen Top's Evil Cheonsa. Why? Here's the history.

 

_______________________

 

~5 days ago~

 

Chunji, Ricky, Niel and Chango were assembling and chit-chatting on the field asking each other about their ideal girl. They were talking too close with their heads slightly banging each other. Chelsea saw them and so curiosity bumped her.

 

"I like a girl with big brown eyes"

 

"Nahh! I don't care about the eyes! As long as she's cute! (sighs) kyopta!"

 

"A girl with kissable lips would be great!"

 

"Kissable? You mean like Niel hyung's pouting lips?"

 

Chelsea was eavesdropping without them noticing. When she heard about Niel's pouting lips, she burst out laughing.

 

"Oh, Chelsea-ah! How long have you been there?" Chunji exclaimed.

 

"Did I startle you guys? (giggles) Sorry about that. I just overheard you." She was so overjoyed that she doesn't even stop giggling.

 

"Have you heard everything?" Ricky wants to be assured.

 

Chelseasat down beside them and closed the book she was reading before she saw them. "What if I say I've heard everything?" she fooled around.

 

"Reading novels again eh? And noona!! Stop playing." Changjo complained.

 

"Why? I know you're talking about girls. Am I right?" she winked.

 

Niel moved over to Chelsea and whispered something to her. She stared at Chunji and smiled. Chunji was disturbed with the look in her eyes.

 

"Jeongmal?"

"Yah! What did you say to her hyung?" Ricky pouted and held Chelsea's shoulders.

 

"Noona, what did he tell you? It's unfair! Share it with us, too!!"

 

Chunji was unnaturally silent that time. Niel was laughing while Changjo and Ricky are still guessing on what's happening around them. Chelsea stared deep into Chunji's eyes and said, "Maldo andwae"

 

"What? Hey! I'm also here!" Ricky's still struggling.

 

"And me too!" Changjo second the motion.

 

"Chunji sunbae, Niel sunbae is playing jokes! He said you have a crush on me!" Chelsea laughed.

 

"Mwo?" Ricky and Changjo stared at each other in disbelief.

 

"It's crazy right?" Chelsea added glancing at Changjo and Ricky.

 

"But it is true! Why is it that no one believes in me?" Niel defended.

 

"What's the commotion all about?" CAP asked. He and LJoe came with a basket of food.

 

"Well, they won't believe me that Chunji has a crush on Chelsea!" Niel shouted.

 

"Hey! Be quiet! They'll hear you!" Chunji mumbled.

 

"So, it's true then?" Ricky concluded.

 

LJoe chuckled hysterically and said, "Niel's telling you the truth. I know about it too and CAP hyung knows as well. But all I can say is, his taste turned really bad!" he sounded insulting.

 

"How dare you! I'm not that bad!" Chelsea pummeled his foot.

 

Ever since then, it's been natural to all of them for LJoe and Chelsea to act like mortal enemies but they still became friends although they often quarrel with each other.

 

'Yeah that's true! Chelsea noona is an angel!" Changjo held Chelsea.
"I agree with Changjo!" Ricky added.

 

"Huh! Angel my face! She's a demon in disguise. Don't be fooled" he chuckled wickedly.

Chunji was amused with them and honestly confessed to Chelsea. "Chelsea-ah. I just want to say that, yes, that's right. I like you, b-but not that much."

 

Everybody was eagerly listening to him.
"U-uhhm, w-what I mean is I treat you like a sister of mine and I don't want to ruin our friendship."

 

Chelseagave him a bright smile and answered, "I won't misunderstand you Chunji sunbae. Let's just think about it as a friendly crush. How's that sound?"

Chunji agreed and sighed in relief but then, LJoe started talking again.

"I'm not saying that I don't agree but Chelsea really is a demon in disguise."

 

Chelsea and the rest just laughed about it.
"If you really don't agree with all of us, it's fine! Then we'll just call her Teen Top's Evil Cheonsa." Niel suggested.

 

"Sounds ironic but it's nice!" CAP teased Chelsea.

 

"It suits you! Good one Niel!" LJoe applauded.

 

They all went laughing and just made another unforgettable moment in the memories of their strong-bonded friendship.

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

it's a late update again.. :(
mianhae..