Korea!! Here I come!!

Brainy Little Lady

 

"Are you really sure you wanna do this?" Chelsea's mom said while helping her daughter pack her things.

 

Chelsea looked deeply into her mother's eyes and answered, "Ma, I don't really want to leave you and Papa but this is my chance to move on and maybe my only chance".

 

"Very well, I understand. Make sure to take care of yourself okay? Eat on the right time." tears started streaming down her face.

 

"Oh come on mama, you're making me feel guilty!" she burst out and cried. They hugged each other like there was no tomorrow. When her father entered the room, he embraced them and tried to reverse the sad atmosphere.

 

Mr. Mabasa was about to start a joke to make them smile again. "Hmmm, to make my beautiful majesties laugh…"

 

"I would like to tell you that I just learned a new joke from the TV!!" Chelsea and her mom interrupted him.

 

"We knew you're gonna say that Matthew" her Mom giggled.

 

"You're so predictable Papa!! I just love it when you tell us a joke and then we laugh so hard because it !" Chelsea laughed like a little kid and immediately apologized to her father.

 

"Ohh.. I'm so going to miss this bonding of us. Don't worry okay? I'll be alright. I promise."

 

"Darling, you'll be late for your flight. We better get going now" her father said.

 

"Well, let's stop this drama here." mother wiped her tears and took her shoulder bag.

 

"Passport?"

 

"Check!"

 

"Stuffs and books?"

 

"Already packed!"

 

"Are you ready my dear? What about your money?"

 

"It's with me all the time Ma, I won't definitely forget about it." she said with a smile.

 

_____________________

 

Inside the Airplane

 

Chelsea's POV

 

Inside the plane, the thoughts about my parents kept popping in my head. Now I'm starting to hesitate. "Will this plan of mine work out? Will I be able to survive out there?" I thought while looking at my parents' photo.

 

Luckily, I was seated in the right side of the plane beside the window. Staring at the clouds and in the deep blue sea makes me feel a bit relaxed. Suddenly, the little Korean boy next to me started singing a weird song.

 

"Oh man! I totally forgot about this part! I'm going to a country filled with stars! And filled with noisy fangirls!! UHHHHHH!!" I whispered to myself.

 

In our house, I don't really mind if the whole place is filled with noise and very loud music. But the squeals of the fangirls, I can't bare it!!

 

Few hours later, the pilot finally announced that we've arrived. I've got mixed emotions and my body seemed to be frozen. My heart beats so fast and my knees were shaking. But then, I pulled myself together.

 

"Come on Chelsea! You can do this! Be brave!!"

 

"Korea!! I'm gonna give my best to survive in here!! HWAITING!!"