What? LJoe's My Boyfriend??

Brainy Little Lady

 

LJoe and Chelsea were chased by fangirls all the way to the end. Chelsea was so exhausted so LJoe decided to halt in an alley between two buildings of their campus and hid behind the huge trash can. Luckily, the girls didn't notice them.

 

"Are they gone now?" she was catching her breath. He held her head to his chest and wrapped his hand on to keep it shut.

 

"Ssshh.. They might hear us. I believe they're not so far away yet." LJoe whispered.

 

"Yaahh.." Chelsea kept moving feeling uncomfortable with their position. Her ear was so close to his chest that she could feel his heart beating fast.

 

She looked up to him and stared at him for a while.

I've never realized that he's fairly handsome up close. She thought.

 

LJoe noticed that Chelsea's been staring at him for a moment long. He was about to tell her to stop looking when he accidentally kissed her nose. Chelsea's eyes widened in surprise and got out of his tight grip as fast as she can.

 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Chelsea got goosebumps and she then shook away the chills off of her.

 

"It's clearly an accident! No need to be so disgusted. After all, you are considered a LUCKY ONE" he talked highly of him.

 

"You're outrageous!!" Chelsea was so mad. "Let's call it a day. I gotta go" she hurriedly left him and went directly to the cafeteria.

 

___________________________

 

At the Cafeteria      

 

Chelseatook a sip on her hot chocolate and at the same time, she's reading a novel. This is her pastime whenever she's free. The place is twice as quiet as the library every morning and it makes her feel lighten up.

 

"Changjo, come on! Sleep at our house tonight! I'll tell aunty for you. Please? I'll be alone there for about two weeks. Don't you pity me? Come on! Just this once!" Chelsea overheard it.

 

"Hmm??" she got curious. When she turned to look, she saw Ricky pleading Changjo. Changjo saw her and smiled.

 

"Noona! Why are you here all alone? Do you mind if we join you?" Changjo sat in front of you ignoring Ricky's favor to him.

"Not at all! Have a sit Ricky oppa!" she pulled Ricky beside her.

 

"Oh? Noona!! It's you!" he hugged her like a little child and squeezed her tightly.

 

"O—ppa!! I-I can't breath" she shrugged.

 

Ricky let go of her. His face was like three inches away from hers. He blinked continuously to look cute and said, "Noona, can I ask you a favor?"

 

"Favor? What is it?" she said gulping for he's too near. Changjo stood and took Ricky away from her.

 

"Yahh! What are you planning?" Changjo eyed him.

 

"If you're not gonna come over then I'll just ask Chelsea noona instead of you." he pouted.

 

"Ask what?" she wondered.

 

Changjo face-palmed himself and just agreed to Ricky. "Okay, I'll be sleeping there tonight. Happy?"

 

Ricky was so glad and embraced the both of them. "Yehey! Thank you Changjo!"

 

"Noona, join us too!! Let's have a pajama party at Ricky's house!" Changjo proposed.

 

"Mwo? Pajama party? Me? But I'm a girl! I can't possibly join the both of you!" she tried to refuse them both as much as she can. Suddenly, the cafeteria was filled with girls in just a blink of an eye.

 

"There she is!!" one girl shouted pointing her finger at Chelsea. Changjo and Ricky obviously didn't get the message.
"Noona, did you have a fight with them?" Ricky asked.

 

"Me? Of course not! I'm not a war freak oppa." she protected herself. LJoe came running in and held Chelsea closer to him. All the girls were shocked.

 

"OPPA!! Who is she?" one of LJoe's fangirls bravely asked for the truth. Everyone was silent waiting for him to answer the question.

 

He passionately stared in her eyes and announced,
"She's my girlfriend" he stated.

 

Chelsea, Ricky and Changjo literally dropped their jaws.

"WHAT??" they all said at once.