The Reason behind Chelsea's Reaction

Brainy Little Lady

Kenn Galapon

Member of  Amigo. A cover group of Shinee in the Philippines. He is Chelsea's ex boyfriend.

 

________________________________

 

At Chelsea's Apartment

11:00PM

 

It was a very tiring and unusually long day for Chelsea. Right after she got home from school, she changed with her pajamas and went straight to bed. But instead of sleeping, she just kept on thinking about what happened at the cafeteria in their break time earlier this day.

 

She sighed deeply and said, "Pabo Chelsea-yah! Just stop thinking about it okay? It'll only give you stress. Your beauty will be ruined" she at least tried to make herself laugh. Few minutes later, she was yawning and felt sleepy. Her eyelids were about halfway until it completely shots when she thought about something again. This time, it was LJoe. Chelsea was breathing heavily like she was awakening from a nightmare. She slowly got up and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

 

"Ohh!! Now I'm wide awake once more! I just can't sleep freely for tonight." she muttered.

"Aiisssshh!! Michyeosseo!!" she her hair until it looks ruined.

 

~Riiinnnnnggggggggggggg~

 

"Who would call me in this late hour? Omo!! Maybe it's my parents!!" she ran towards the phone with a very big smile on her face. She picked it up as quickly as she can.

 

"Mama? Papa?" she said to the phone excitedly.

 

"Noona! It's me, Ricky!"

 

"Ohh.. Ricky-ahh, annyeong" she felt a little sad when she knew it was not her parents who called.

 

"Aigooo!! Noona, haven't you told Changjo and I that you're gonna call us O-P-P-A is in Oh-Ppa?? OPPA?" he hark back.

 

"Oh geurae. Mianhae oppa." she said in aegyo tune.

"By the way, what's your purpose oppa? It's already late, why did you call?"

 

Ricky rolled on his bed to find the comfortable spot and he answered, "Noona, I can't sleep. Can we just chit-chat for a while until both of us gets sleepy? Please noona! Oh?" he pleaded until Chelsea said yes.

 

"Ok! ok! (she chuckled) You know what? You're in the right timing. I can't sleep too. "

 

"Jeongmal? But why noona? Are you feeling a little unwell? Are you hurt? Or do you have an insomnia?" Ricky asked so many questions to her.

 

Chelseagrabbed fresh milk in the refrigerator and started telling Ricky the reason behind it. "Oppa, do you remember what happened earlier today at the cafeteria?"

 

Ricky thought for a while and remembered.
"Ohh!! Yes! I remember! But noona, why did you suddenly act like that? You know, if you need someone to share your problems with, you can always talk to me." Chelsea was so relieved to hear someone offer her such help. She felt that Ricky is the kind of man whom you can really give your trust.

 

"Promise me first that you're gonna keep this secret to yourself." she said.

 

"I will! I promise. So, what is it?"

 

"Minsoo sunbae held my hand right? While we were approaching at your table, I suddenly saw someone in him. I was so scared that I wanna run away and cry so loud!" she narrated.

 

Ricky didn't understand at first and instead of comforting her, he said "Noona! Maybe that was a monster you saw! (gasps) How could CAP hyungnim turn into a beast?" he said childishly.

 

Chelseachuckled and began to feel better. "Pabo-yah!! Sunbae is not a beast. (She laughed so hard) What I mean is I saw my ex-boyfriend in him suddenly."

 

"Ex-boyfriend? So.. noona, you have your first kiss already? How does it feel?" he got so curious.

 

"Yaahh!! Do you want to hear this or not?" Chelsea went back to the topic.

 

"Okay, let's hear it out." he zipped his mouth and listened.

___________________________

 

FLASHBACK

At Jose Rizal Memorial High School

 

People were eating and chatting at the school canteen while Chelsea was all alone in their classroom reading a novel. She is often ignored by everyone because they thought she's weird. Except for this one person, Kenn Galapon.

 

"Chelsea, why are you here all alone? Come, let's eat! I'll treat you." he held her hands and dragged her to buy her food.

 

"Kenn, there's really no need. I'm fine." she said while blushing. This is the most memorable memory for her.

 

"Well, I guess I really have to use force now." Kenn smiled and held her hands tighter.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

___________________________

 

"So that's what happened, you really do love him don't you?" Ricky concluded.

 

"No, maybe I just remembered him by accident." Chelsea denied.

 

"Noona, I understand. Don't be sad okay? It's only an illusion. It's not true." he comforted her and they continued chatting until they both fell asleep.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Kenn Galapon is a true person. You can check him out on facebook..^^
I decided to make him Chelsea's ex boyfriend to tease my friend.. hahaha