Hello Chongshin University!!

Brainy Little Lady

 

Narrator's POV

 

"This morning's such a mess. That's the most irritating fan of mine I've ever met.

How could she be so rude to her dream guy? And why am I thinking about that girl? She's absolutely terrifying." L.Joe began wondering.

 

Girls usually stalk him. They try to catch his attention by doing everything they can to look pretty and y. LJoe thought that the girl she met at the train station was really creative. She found her own way to captivate him but unfortunately, she failed!

 

_______________________

At the hallway

 

CAP saw L.Joe and he immediately approached him.

"Did I just saw you talking to yourself?" he patted LJoe while controlling himself from laughing.

 

"I was talking to myself? Really?" LJoe tried to hide it and gave him a i-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about facial expression.

 

"Come on LJoe, stop playing jokes on me. I know you" CAP added.

 

"Seriously hyung, nothing's wrong. I'm fine"

 

"By the way, I need to borrow your ID for a while. You're a new member of the Student Council remember? I have to get you registered."

 

"Good thing you reminded me hyung. Here, take care of it for me before that crazy fan snatches it" he said while searching for his ID.

"Oh no! Looks like I lost it!!"

 

____________________________

 

Dr. Kwon aired her message to Chelsea allover the school after a few minutes from Chelsea's arrival at the campus.

 

"This is hopeless!! It's way too big. I can't search for my designated room and I'll be late if I don't find it." Chelsea panicked.

 

She took out LJoe's ID and shortly, she began to talk to it like it's the real deal.

"This is your fault Lee Byunghun! Hmmmpp! If it weren't for you, I would have arrived here earlier." she said as slapping it.

 

~ding ding ding Campus Message ~

 

Paging the newest Special Class 2 student, Ms. Chelsea Mabasa, please kindly proceed to Dr. Kwon's office. Paging the newest Special Class 2 student, Ms. Chelsea Mabasa, please kindly proceed to Dr. Kwon's office.

Thank you

 

 Every student heard about it and so curiousness about the identity of the new student filled the air. This is the first time that someone was added to the special class.

 

"You heard that right? That new student in our campus is a bit unique. I met her yesterday." CAP bragged about it.

 

"Is she pretty? Maybe you could introduce me to her." LJoe suggested.

 

CAP stared at him and said, "I know what you're planning. I'll only do that if you stop being playboy. For now, let's go to Dr. Kwon's office too."

They started walking towards the office however, someone dragged LJoe.

 

"Oppa! Have you forgotten you're promise already?" a girl pouted.

"Oh. Hana-yah! Of course I haven't." LJoe lied.

"Maybe I should go first? Make your conversation fast okay?" CAP stated.

 

"I'll be right back. I'll just get rid of her first." LJoe whispered to him.

______________________

 

Chelsea's POV

 

As I was heading to the office, I noticed Minsoo sunbae approaching the same direction to where I'm going. When we were like 5 meters away from each other, I spotted him smiling at me.

 

"Minsoo sunbae! Annyeong! Oneul-eun eotteoseyo?" I asked him trying to sound my best.

 

He smiled again at me and responded, "I'm fine today. Seems like you're practicing a lot eh?"

 

"Yeah. I'm also trying some tongue twisters to master myself." I added.

 

"That's good. Let's continue our chat inside. I know Dr. Kwon's waiting for you." He opened the door for me and he went inside as well. He's such a gentleman.

 

Woah! wait wait wait! Could it possibly be? Gosh Chelsea, you only met him yesterday and I think you're starting to have a crush on him!!

I thought to myself.

______________________________

Info:

Even though Chelsea is broken hearted, It's her nature to instantly like men who are very manly and a certified gentleman too. ^^