Strike Two

Brainy Little Lady

 

CAP and Chelsea both went inside the office. They sat on the sofas at the left side of the room waiting for Dr. Kwon to finish her conversation on the telephone.

 

"Sunbae, what's your purpose here anyway?" Chelsea asked.

 

"The Student Council has a new member and I need to register him. So, I'll be needing Dr. Kwon's signature and her approval." CAP explained.

 

"But, sunbae, you're empty handed. Where is she supposed to sign?" she wondered.

"Oh, that? It's because this certain someone lost his…"

 

Before CAP could finish his statement, LJoe made a dramatic entrance in the office. He seemed to be fresh from a very long marathon that's sweating allover. Chelsea didn't notice him entering the room since her back faces the door.

 

"Hyung! I refused to have a date with her. Guess what happened next, she was acting like a tail and followed me everywhere I go! So annoying! I had no choice. I just ran away. Now look at me!" LJoe stated whilst trying to catch his breath.

 

Chelseawas amused on what she just heard thus she turned her back to see the man who recently talked. Just as when she spotted him, her eyes widened on what she saw. LJoe was pretty surprised too.

 

"You again? Why is it that I always encounter you?" LJoe exclaimed.

 

"Do I look like I'm happy seeing you here?" Chelsea smirked.

 

"You know each other? That's weird." CAP was entertained at the sight of them.

"By the way, LJoe, this is Chelsea. She's the one whom Dr. Kwon was referring to earlier. Chelsea, this is LJoe, my friend and the new member of the Student Council" he introduced them to each other.

 

"LJoe? Is that a name? If it is, it's a hilarious one!!" Chelsea chuckled so hard.

 

"Whatever. Let's not bother each other. I'm really exhausted." LJoe implied.

 

They all sat down then CAP and Chelsea continued their little chat with each other. LJoe was completely ignored at the side.

 

___________________________

 

LJoe's POV

 

"Great! I was really drained out because of Hana and for the third time today, I saw this woman again. And now, CAP hyung is totally ignoring me like I'm invisible. They look as if they're close. This girl is somewhat different in front of Minsoo hyung. I thought she's a fan of mine but it turns out that she doesn’t know me at all. What happened to my charismatic instincts?" I thought while looking at them.

 

"By the way, how did you guys knew each other?" I heard hyung questioning Chelsea.

 

"Oh! It all started at the train when he told me how I melted at his handsome looks." she said.

"Because you stared at me with such intense." I defended.

 

"Huh?" she burst out laughing. I've never seen such girl laugh with the sound of a swine!!

 

"Let me clear myself, I won't melt just by looking at you Byunghun!" she continued laughing.

 

"Byunghun? Have I heard it right?" I suspected.

 

"How did you know about that? I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned his real name to you" Minsoo hyung agreed.

 

______________________

 

Chelsea's POV

 

LJoe and Minsoo sunbae are beginning to doubt about me. I don't know what to do and how to explain it.

 

Good heavens Chelsea! You blew you're cover in front of Minsoo sunbae! Now your plan's ruined.