After Shock

Brainy Little Lady

 

7:30 AM

 

Chunji's POV

 

I woke up from the strange scent around me, plus the surface I'm lying on is terribly cold as ice. My head is aching and my stomach is growling, begging to be fed. As I turn my body to find comfort, my head bumped into something. I opened my eyes and saw a blurred image of someone sleeping peacefully beside me. I immediately rubbed my eyes and squinted to see more clearly.

 

Hmm? This fellow is kinda familiar. I wonder who this is. I said to myself as I came closer.

 

"Oh? It's just her. *grins* I may be out of my mind. I even see her now when I wake up. Am I considered 'obsessed' by now?" Afterwards, I kissed her. I felt the warmth of her forehead touching my lips.

 

"*gasps* Omo! W-what's t-this? Is she beside me for real?" My hearts beats rapidly when I shouted it out. Chelsea seemed to be distracted with my voice and she began moving.

 

Chelseawas half-awake and wiped . She got up and mumbled,
"What's the problem? Are you having nightmares again?" Disbelief was written all over my face and my body was frozen.

 

"I-I I'm al-alright." I stuttered in fear. What if she gets the wrong impression about this when she sees me? She sat for a minute and she suddenly fell back to sleep.

 

"Whooh! That was close! Sleep talking?" I sighed. But…

"AAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

"Wae? Mwo?!" CAP hyung rose like a zombie from the grave. His eyes were still closed. Beside him is the trembling Changjo pointing to a cockroach on Niel's left arm.

 

"Hyung! Get rid of it! Ahhhh! It's so disgusting!" Changjo got furious over it and everybody woke up. Niel who was invaded by the thing was stiff and looked terrified.

 

"KILL IT!!" Ricky hid behind me.

 

"Please! Get it off of me!" Niel cried.

 

 

"Yah! Shake it off of you Niel! I-I don't like it either!" CAP hyung backed off.

 

"Well, don't look at me! You know it's what I hate the most!" LJoe admitted.

 

"Hyungnim! Do something! You're the eldest." I reasoned out when they all stared at me.

 

"Then are you just gonna stare at it Niel sunbae?" Chelsea who seems to be in a slightly bad mood went beside Niel. She took the thing with its antenna and held it up high.

 

Niel sighed in relief. "Thanks a lot Chelsea-ah." All of us were at the edge of the room then we all calmed down when she held it.

 

Narrator's POV

 

"WAHHHHH!!" Chelsea threw the cockroach at Ricky and he screamed instantly. He jumped around shaking his clothes.

 

"KWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! What a bunch of gutless kids! It's not even alive!" She guffawed enough for their eardrums to break. They were all noiseless and look serious to the point they look hilarious.

At the corner, Chelsea's bestfriend was sobbing so she put a stop in guffawing. Instead of screaming because of the cockroach, Rischia's eyes were filled with shock right after she woke up and realized that LJoe's chest actually served as her pillow for the whole night.

 

"Why on earth am I beside you?" Rischia mumbled.

LJoe was sorry for her and said, "It's alright. I did nothing to you. We were all so drunk and so CAP hyung pushed me to let you all stay here."

 

"Andwae! We're in trouble! Rischia is a girl and her parents are surely worried right now. I guess I'll have to help you in explaining to them." Chelsea embraced her.

 

"Noona, you're a woman too right? Is it not the same for you? I mean, your parents might kill you." Ricky butted in.

 

Chelseagrinned at Ricky and said, "Actually, I'm not fine at all. I've never slept beside a man before just like Rischia but I trust Chunji sunbae. Surely, nothing happened last night. We we're all just drunk. Nobody's gonna scold me. Have you forgotten? I live alone."

 

"Yeah that's right. Sorry I got drunk too. I should have looked after all of you. It's my responsibility." CAP apologized.

 

*the clock alarms*

 

"Oh no! Time flies so fast! We're gonna be late!" Changjo said.

 

Rischia was so upset. Chelsea never left her side while the boys were getting ready. Chunji who was covered with the blanket got up. Suddenly, he heard Chelsea secretly laugh behind his back.

 

Chunji turned to her and asked, "Waeyo?"

Chelsea sheepishly pointed to his boxer shorts. After he saw his shorts, he ran to the kitchen where LJoe was cooking. Changjo cracked out laughing at the sight of Chunji.

"Hyung! You wore your hello kitty boxer shorts!" Changjo can hardly breathe.

 

"Oh? I wore my betty boop shorts too Chunji hyung!" Ricky answered innocently. They all chortled and left Ricky with "Why? What's wrong with it?" look.