Eotteokhaji?

Brainy Little Lady

 

Narrator's POV

 

After what happened at the office, Chelsea was completely noiseless while LJoe is somewhat feeling a little guilty for her. CAP comforted her and handed her some water to defuse the tension.

 

"Chelsea, are you okay now?" CAP was worried.

 

"I'm fine. Maybe I just need some quiet time and rest for a few minutes." she answered faintly.

 

CAP and LJoe stayed behind her. She was absent-mindedly walking not knowing where to go. After a few seconds, LJoe heard some petite sobs coming from Chelsea. Now he felt guiltier.

 

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to 'cause you trouble. LJoe thought to himself.

 

"Let me you to your classroom now Chelsea. It's already five minutes before eleven. Maybe we can talk about this in break time." CAP suggested.

 

"I'll come with you." LJoe volunteered.

 

The three of them walked to Chelsea's classroom together. Students who see them seem to envy her being beside two of the campus' heartthrob. The three of them remained silent for the whole time until they arrived at SC2 just when the bell rang. Students of SC2 rushed to their room.

 

 

"Minsoo sunbae, also you, Byunghunsshi, thanks for accompanying me to my class." Chelsea said and gave us a light bow.

 

"Mr. President! LJoe! It's so good to see you." Mrs. Cho greeted, SC2's class adviser.

 

"Good morning ma'am." they all greeted her too including Chelsea.

 

"You must be Chelsea Mabasa. Am I right?"

 

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry if I was still outside."

 

"No it's alright. Here in Chongshin U, we don't let the new student come inside the room unless she's introduced already." she explained.

 

"You two boys, better start walking now or else you'll be very late."

Mrs. Cho went inside the class and dragged Chelsea with her. She stood in front and everyone focused on her in just a blink of an eye.

 

"Have you heard the news that you're having a new classmate starting this day?" she asked all of them in English.

 

"Yes" the class answered in chorus.

 

"So I would like to introduce to you, your new classmate, Ms. Chelsea Mabasa. Chelsea, tell us something about you. In English too, okay?"

 

___________________________

 

Chelsea's POV

 

I cleared my throat and smiled trying to hide my sadness.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Chelsea Mabasa and I'm sixteen years of age. I came here straight from my homeland which is the Philippines. I accepted the offer to study here for some reason. I hope we'll get along with each other and I'm looking forward that I'll be able to make friends with all of you. That's all." I spoke in straight English and everyone was amazed.

 

"By the way, she was escorted here by no other than our Student Council President and of course, Lee Byunghun." Mrs. Cho added.

 

"Oh Chelsea-ah! I totally envy you! I wish I could be with CAP oppa even just for a second." one of the girls said who is known to be crazy over Bang Minsoo.

 

There are two empty seats in the classroom and Mrs. Cho let me pick where I want to be seated. The first empty seat is surrounded by men and the other one looks much more comfortable than the other.

 

"Can I seat here?" I asked nicely to the girl next to the vacant seat that I chose. She looks so friendly and cute.

 

"Sure! Welcome to SC2 Chelsea. I hope we become close friends." she welcomed me in a very cute way. Feels like I wanna pinch her pinkish cheeks.

 

When I sat down, I remembered what Dr. Kwon said at the office to LJoe and me. I'm so nervous and I felt so embarrassed on what happened. For the first time in my whole school life, I'm about to get a punishment and what's worse is, I will get it on my very first day here in Chongshin.

 

I face-palmed myself and thought…

Just how am I gonna take care of my name now? The damage's been done. 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

guys.. 

so sorry for the very late update..

I got busy with my enrollment. ^^

Don't worry, I made sure that I still make the stories for the next chapter so... TADA!!
All I have to do is update it here.. hehe

for now, here's LJoe!! :-)