Noraebang

Brainy Little Lady

 

"Chelsea Noona!" Ricky shouted and came running to Chelsea when he saw her. He was smiling so brightly and shook her hands without even stopping.

 

"Ricky oppa, what's wrong?" Chelsea sensed them being so peculiar.

 

He lightly pinched her cheeks and said, "Aigoo~ I'm just so glad for you! I've heard that you were chosen to represent your class along with Lee MinKyung in the upcoming Search for Chongshin Idol!"

 

"Stop jumping up and down, you rascal! You look like a monkey." LJoe and gazed at Chelsea.

 

"I believed you were just a mere little nerd girl. I never thought you're hiding some valuable talent up in your sleeves." He alleged while his imaginary beard.

 

"That's right! I'm proud of you." Chunji turned red.

 

"Sunbae…" She was a little wordless.

 

"Yahh! I was only joking Chelsea-ah. Don't get too sad." LJoe reasoned out.

 

"It's not it. I was just wondering why I was chosen."

 

"Noona, it only means that you possess something that might awaken the judges' bored souls." Changjo comforted her.

 

"Souls? Stop saying rubbish! Brrrr~ It gives me the chills just by hearing it!" Niel cried out.

 

They all laughed at the sight of him shivering from fear. "You haven't even changed a bit Niel! You're still the scaredy cat we've known." CAP made fun of him.

 

"Oh! I forgot! Congratulations for all of you too. I heard that all the members of this tiny gang were also chosen. Am I right?" Chelsea changed the topic.

 

"Gang? *laughs* Well, if you wanna put it that way, yes! We were all chosen. I think this calls for a celebration then. Teen Top and it's Evil Cheonsa will all be performing on that day!" CAP suggested.

"So, where do you wanna go? Can I bring Rischia with me? It's just that, I'm always with you guys and I'm the only woman so.."

 

"Of course! You may bring her with you Chelsea-ah." Chunji approved.

 

Ricky and Changjo stared at each other and then shouted at the same time.
"Noraebang! Noraebang!"

 

_______________________________

 

At Noraebang Place (karaoke)

 

~Sorry Sorry sarang ttawin opdongoya Jebal jom molli molli jo molli ttonagajulle

Nomuna utgyo Geuman jom utgyo Modu da gapa julgoya na ppitturojil goya~

 

"Hyungnim! *hic* I think Chelsea's already drunk. *hic* She doesn't even want to hand over the microphone to me! She just want to swallow it alone *hic*" Ricky was having hiccups while trying to snatch away the microphone from Chelsea.

 

~ Ijewa utgyo Nodo cham utgyo Sarangeun obsotdon goya Bye-Bye Sarajyojwo

I’ll Hit U I’ll never never want ya again I hate U No matter, matter what you say

I’ll Hit U I’ll never never want ya again I’ll Hit U Hate U Hit-Hit U Hit~

 

"Hyung! Don't let these kids drink anymore! They're all drunk and starting to get wild." LJoe complained when Changjo started harassing him. Changjo was hugging and kissing them all except for the girls. CAP, Chunji and Niel were laughing hysterically seeing all of them acting like untamed animals.

 

"They haven't even finished 2 bottles but they got drunk in one shot!" Chunji smiled.

 

"You knave! That's right! I hate you! *cackles*" Chelsea shouted after singing. She picked another song and started singing again. Rischia followed after her. Both girls are really drunk than expected.

 

Changjo and Ricky who are both drunk too, sing with them.
"Look here! My legs look ier than of Bora's." Ricky pulled up his invisible skirt and danced along with the song 'Alone by Sistar'.

 

~Neomu do dalkomhan ni mare soga, ije wa honja I’m falling down i’m falling down

Charari mannaji malgeol geuraesseo, ireohke dwel jul mollasseo Itorok shwibge, urin kkeutin ga yo

 

Wae tto na honja babeul meokgo Na honja yeonghwareul bogo

Na honja norae hago Ireohke na ulgo bulgo~

 

Changjo tried to mimic Hyorin's voice and actions in this song which lead them to burst into laughter. CAP and Niel joined the team and folded their jeans that revealed their unbelievably pale-but-muscular legs. Changjo covered Hyorin, Ricky for Bora's part, CAP as Soyou and Niel acted as Dasom.

 

Chunji and LJoe literally died laughing. They were all having fun.
"Pabo! You all look like gisaengs with biceps!" Chunji can hardly take in air.

 

"That's not possible! Look at their horrible legs! It's so curvy and full of curly hairs! Eeww! How could they be ever considered as gisaengs?" LJoe giggled and mocked.

 

"I've never seen such presentation before! This is definitely the best of all! Why don't you perform this at school and make all your fangirls go crazy over your legs?" Rischia suggested.

 

"This will be the first and last so you girls are the lucky ones!" CAP answered. They all created happy noise for the rest of their hours in noraebang.