ID Snatcher??

Brainy Little Lady

 

Chelsea's POV

 

CAP, LJoe and I are still inside the office together. Minsoo sunbae is really fun to converse with that I completely forgot about me pretending not to know LJoe's real name. When I unexpectedly said "Let me clear myself, I won't melt just by looking at you Byunghun!", they began to give me a have-I-heard-you-right look.

So, I discontinued laughing.

 

LJoe smirked at me and said, "My charismatic instincts never changed. I was right from the very beginning. You're one of my crazy fangirls wanting to possess me!" he sounded like he's 101% sure on what he's saying.

 

"You acted as if you don't know me so that your true feelings for me won't be obvious!" he added.

 

I chuckled hysterically and answered him, "Are you out of your mind? hahahaha!! Okay, I'll be honest. First of all, I don't know you aside from your name which I saw on your ID. Second, I'm not a fangirl and I extremely dislike fangirls for being so noisy!" I explained.

 

"You snatched my ID?!" LJoe accused me.

"Snatched? Hey! It's more like I saved it from missing!" I'm starting to get pissed.

 

When Minsoo sunbae saw that our voices' tone is not very friendly anymore, he started to get worried. And as a Student Council President, he put a stop to this nonsense.

 

"Woah! Guys, let's stop and quiet down. Don't forget we're in the office of Dr. Kwon. Do you want to get detention?" Minsoo sunbae warned the both of us.

But LJoe and I just paid no attention to him.

 

_________________________

 

CAP's POV

 

The atmosphere here in the office seems to be a bit ghastly. I know LJoe's personality and it really is his nature to jump in conclusions. Since Chelsea doesn't really know him, she misunderstood his behavior. They started to clash like little kindergarten students fighting over a toy. Although they sounded harsh to each other, they actually look cute together.

 

"Oh my goodness!! Kids! What do you think you're doing inside my office quarrelling like that?!", Dr. Kwon saw their actions.

 

"I was talking to the phone when I heard something. I didn't know you were fighting! And I never let misbehaved students slip away." she was really irritated.

 

Her face was so red and angst filled the air. Honestly, I really want to giggle at the sight of everyone's expression. LJoe and Chelsea instantly stopped their war but it was too late.

 

Dr. Kwon breathes deeply to let herself calm down and said, "Because of your actions, both of you will receive a punishment. Chelsea, since it's only natural that you get irritated easily by the students around you for you're just new in this environment, I'll take credit for some considerations." she stated.

 

This is unfair. Oh well, maybe I'll get the heavy punishment. LJoe thought.

 

I'm so embarrassed. I wouldn't have fought with this guy if only I calmed down and set aside my pride. Chelseablamed herself.

 

Seems like Dr. Kwon is still not sure of what punishment to give for the both of them so instead, "Before going home, come to my office. I'll hand you my punishment." 

 

==================================================================

 

hmmm.. what punishment could it be?
haha
still working on it.. ^_^