Strike One

Brainy Little Lady

 

Narrator's POV

 

Today is Chelsea's first day at Chongshin University. She got up early at the sound of her alarm clock and she then prepared her school stuffs. In the apartment where she stays, every little thing that she'll need is provided. All she has to do is study real hard to pay for all of it.

 

"Wow! The school uniform fits so nice! And it's very comfortable too." Chelsea can't help looking at herself in the mirror. She got so fascinated with her new uniform.

 

"Well, it's now time to go to school!! HWAITING!" she encouraged herself.

 

Luckily, the university is only a ride away from Chelsea's home. She just needs to ride a train in the subway and stop at Chongshin University station.

 

_______________

 

Chelsea's POV

 

While I'm on my way, a man stood beside me in the train. He's like four inches taller than me and his skull's structure is somewhat similar with my idol in Big Bang, TOP. He's kinda cute. It reminded me of Minsoo sunbae all of a sudden.

 

The man seemed to notice that I'm looking at him so he stared at me and said, "Excuse me? Am I that handsome for you to blush and melt like that?" he smirked.

What a guy! He's so full of himself! I take back my words! He's not cute at all!!

 

"Oh I'm sorry mister. I just looked at you 'cause you jogged my memory about someone I know who happen to be the most boastful guy on Earth!" I said it loud enough for everyone to hear then I smirked back at him.

Serves you right! I thought.

 

I can tell that he was embarrassed by the look on his face. He sure messed with the wrong girl.

 

9:30 AM, I arrived at Chongshin University station.

Everybody looks so busy and students can be seen everywhere. I really can't believe in what's happening around me. Filipinos are nowhere to be found in this place. Loneliness started to embrace me. I hurriedly stepped down at the platform and regrettably, I bumped into that boastful guy again.

 

"Ouch! My foot!" I cried

"Oh I'm…."

 

Before he could finish we were both shocked to see each other.

"IT'S YOU AGAIN!" both of us exclaimed at the same time.

 

"Why am I so unlucky today? It's not even Friday the thirteenth!" I told him.

 

"Stop ruining my day! And I don't care about what day it is today!"

 

"Hmmpph! You know, let's just go our separate ways." I suggested.

 

"And make sure you don't bump to me again, understand?" the guy ordered.

 

"Don't worry! I won't show up in front of you ever again!" I guaranteed.

 

"You have to keep your word!"

 

"Wanna bet on it skinny guy?" I dared.

 

He just stopped and went away without even helping me get my books which fell on the floor when we bumped each other. When I got hold of my books, I saw something on the floor.

 

"It's an I.D. The lace says Chongshin University. Let's see." I checked it out and saw something unusual.

 

"Lee Byunghun, class 3-A. Omona! It's that guy's ID!!" I dropped it like it was full of virus. But an interesting idea popped out of my mind.

 

I laughed hysterically and thought "Oh.. Vengeance is so sweet!"

 

_______________________________

 

stay tuned guys.. This is just the start.
I'm currently thinking about the upcoming chapters,, ^^