Foundation Day Part 2

Brainy Little Lady

 

Hi!! Here's something for ya guys.. :)
Hope you'll enjoy listening to it.. ^^

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

"N-noona, kwaenchana?" Ricky softly asked at Chelsea who was staring blankly ahead after she went back from stage.

 

LJoe was holding her, giving her his strength to stand up. still opened and gripping the fancy microphone tight from the shock a moment ago. He dragged her to a chair and let her sit and got something for her to drink. A dark cloud with thunderclaps is all she could see and felt like she was hit by a 10-wheeler truck.

 

"~La la la la la tell me that you love me too~ *pauses* Noona?" Changjo appeared humming a song. "What happened?" he was completely clueless. Ricky and Chelsea were totally blank and ignored him. He punched Ricky repeatedly to pay attention.

 

"I have no face… to show you." Chelsea spoke at last.

 

"Noona wae? You did well! I saw it all. Gosh, you were so cool on stage! And your voice? Wow! Amazing! I get goosebumps allover." Changjo praised her.

 

"That's not what I'm referring to. *cries like a baby* Waahhh!! M-my v-voice c-cracked a-at t-the e-end a-and j-just w-when i-it was a-all o-over, I tripped a-and f-fell in front of the crowd! *continues crying*" Chelsea blubbered.

 

"What? When? No, how?"

 

LJoe came in with a glass of milk and a jug of water. "Here, drink this first. And don't cry! It doesn't suit you." When he handed over the milk to Chelsea, he pulled Chagjo and Ricky in a corner and said, "Why is she crying? Did you force her to tell you what happened? You know she's depressed!"

 

"Mianhe hyung! I didn't mean too, and I really didn't know either. I feel sad for her. " Changjo pointed out. Ricky nodded and didn't say a word.

 

LJoe calmed down himself. "If you're sorry, then you have to do something for me." He gave a piece of paper. Ricky was curious on what's written inside and so he slightly opened it to peek but LJoe stopped him. "If you take a look at it you'll surely die!" he warned.

 

___________________________________

 

Two hours later

 

Chelseais feeling better now. She strolled around and checked out every booth in the field. There was photo booth, balloon-popping booth, cotton candy booth and many more. At the very front, the message booth was located. Every message the student writes cost 500won. In exchange, their messages will be read aloud on stage.

 

"Message Booth? Seems cool!" Chelsea mumbled.

 

"Wanna give it a try?" A man behind her answered.

 

"Minsoo sunbae! Wahh! I missed you. *hugs him* Are you interested in this booth too?"

 

"You miss me that much? *smirks* Just kidding. I'm not really interested in it but why not try right? Come on." He dragged her to the booth and they both wrote a message. CAP wrote a message in seconds but Chelsea seems to be troubled. "I don't know what to right." she said.

 

"Just write whatever comes in your mind! It's fun!"

 

"Aha! I know now!" the ballpen she's holding wrote smoothly and her message was neatly written. While writing, another message was broadcasted.

 

___________________________________

 

Dear Chelsea,

 

Do you still remember the day when we first met? Me, it never left my mind. Although it was a bad thing for me, when I think about it, I laugh for it's the first time a woman told me something like that. I know you're pretty close with the campus heartthrobs. I really don't know how to say this but, sometimes I get jealous when I see you with them. There's nothing between the two of us and I don't have rights to feel that way but I treasure all the moments that we're together, and I wanna let you know that I'll always be here beside you… ALWAYS.

 

Love,

SECRET Admirer

___________________________________

 

"Have I just heard my name being read aloud from a letter?" Chelsea paused from writing. "And, did I just hear 'secret admirer'?.

 

CAP looked at her and said, "Well, if there's no other Chelsea in this school, then it's probably you." LJoe, and the rest of Teen Top saw the both of them.

 

"Congratulations noona! Looks like you've got yourself an admirer!" Ricky . Chelsea responded with a grin.

 

"Nahh! How's that even possible? Chelsea's not pretty." LJoe jeered.

 

Chelsearolled her eyes on him and proudly mocked. "I know that, but I'm lovable!" she said it with a smirk.

 

Niel suspiciously stared at Chunji. "Hey! Why are you looking at me like I just killed an innocent dog?" Chunji exclaimed. "Hyung, are you Chelsea's 'SECRET ADMIRER'? Changjo added.

 

"Me? Of course not! Chelsea knows my heart already."

 

"Then, you have a rival hyung! But who could it be?" Ricky wondered and the rest of them. They're minds were about to blow but still, they can't think of anyone. Except for Teen Top, there are no other guys who are close to her.