mad

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

No one's POV

It is already a week after the dance battle.This morning,Sulli goes into the classroom by herself.

Suzy:Oh!Good morning,ugly duck!

She said that becuase Sulli wears think black glasses and ties up hair.Sulli stopped for a few seconds.And she ignored her.She looks very upset today.

Suzy:Hey!I am greeting you!Do you know what is respect?(stand in front of Sulli,and stopped her)

Sulli:Please,let me go.(cool)

Suzy:Let you go?So...um...bow to me for three times and say sorry to me loudly,so that everyone can hear it.

Sulli:Why?

Suzy:you always try to get Taemin's attention!!(angry)

Sulli:What ever you think.i don't care.(roll whites of eyes)

This moment Taemin came in.And Suzy immediately pushed Sulli and sit on the floor.Pretending she is pushed by Sulli and cried.

Suzy:Taeminnie...(pretending cry)

Taemin takes up Suzy and stared at Sulli.

Suzy:Taem...She pushed and hit my face...(pretend cry)

Taemin:What are you doing?Sulli choi!I repeat my words once,don't hurt Suzy!(seriously)

Sulli was getting very mad.And she looked like that she wanted to cry.She walked to her sits.She looked down.At this moment,f(x) came into the classroom with happiness.

Amber:Hey!sulli,where have you been? we found you around the whole school!!(very worry)

Krystal:Wait!Are you crying,Sulli?(confused and worry)

Vicotria,luna:What happen?(seriously)

Sulli:Nothing.(try to smile)

Krystal:really?(seriously)

Sulli:I'm ok.Sorry that i went to th toilet cause i have stomatchache,sorry.(very soft voice)

f(x)(except krystal):oh i see.(no worry)

Krystal thought,'Why i have a feeling that Sulli have something that didn't tell us?I have a feeling that it is about Suzy...'(worry and confused)

Minho:Hey!(shouted at krystal at her back)

Krystal:Hey man!You shocked me!(angry)

Minho:Oh!really?What are you thinking about just now?Is it thinking about my pretty face?(texting her)

Krystal:OMG!(roll up whites of eyes)

 

Mrs Law:Ok!The equation of this maths is

(x^2 + 2) / √(x^2 + 1)

= [(x^2 + 1) + 1] / √(x^2 + 1)

= (x^2 + 1) /√(x^2 + 1)  +  1/√(x^2 + 1)

= √(x^2 + 1) +  1/√(x^2 + 1)

= (1/4)√(x^2 + 1) + 1/√(x^2 + 1) + (3/4)√...........

It is maths lessons.And mrs law is talking about the maths.Sulli looked out of the windows.not paying attention.

Mrs law:Sulli Choi!Pay attetntion!!!!(shouted loudly)

Sulli:Sorry Mrs.law.(looked down)

Suzy and Miss A .f(x) Stared at them.

Taemin thought:Why Sulli looked very mad today?She seemed want to cry.Is It that i scolded her?(worry,and looked at Sulli)

Krystal:Thought she is ok.(thinking)

 

 

What happening to sulli?It is about Suzy?

I will update soon.thanks you for you comments!!!i will try to make it longer.^^