cut in a line at lunch?

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Sulli's POV

I feel really angry that taemin lee said such hurting words.i don't think my appearance is bad.Also Suzy always pretending that she is crying.So disgusting!

It is lunch now.We f(x) having lunch together.Cause our school is really big and beautiful.It just looks like the one in Harry Potter.So we decided to have a walk around after the lunch.But today the canteen is full.So we have to wait for a while.At first,SHINee is also wait for the sits.And they are at our back.We treats them as air.We f(x) chatted together very happily.While we are chatting,Suddenly Amber and victoria's faces become blue.

me:what happen?(confused)

Amber:You see there!!!(angry)

we 5 looked the place that amber pointed.We saw SHINee is sitting with a few girls.And one of them is Suzy.Suzy is sitting with Taemin.The girls are very y and beautiful.Suzy is feeding the desert to Taemin.

Sulli:Oh!so disgusting!!!(pretend to vomit)

Krystal:i remember that they are still standing at our back!why they can get the sits first?(angry)

Krystal:NO!i am going to go to scold them!!!(want to go to their sits)

Luna:No!!!come back!!!

all of us pulled Krystal back.

Victoria:But it is really.....(angry face become red)

Amber:you see they eat very happily!!how come?i think we should scold them!!!

No one's POV

f(x) are very angry and go to SHINee's sits to scold them...