Toilet

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Sulli's POV

I felt really mad today.Also i am very scared of Suzy and Miss A now.I didn't do anyting wrong.Taemin Lee scolded me!I really wanted to cry.But i try to stop it and i don't want my sisters to see that.

Yesterday......

I go to washroom and it is already a hour after school,I have to stay after because i haven't finished my work.I told f(x) to leave first.I go into the washroom,after that i want open the door and leave.But i found it was locked.

Me:Hey!anyone here?(shouted for help)

This moment Miss A came in.And pour some cold water to me.And i got wet.

Me:What are doing?

Suzy:Oh!sorry,but...do you know why?(pretending thinking)

Sulli stared at Suzy and say anything.

Suzy:Really don't know?(angry)

Min:You don't know you haven't always caught Taemin's attention?(pushed Sulli on the ground)

Jia:Because of you,Taemin didn't have more care of Suzy!(hit her face)

Suzy:Sulli Choi,please remember what i said;Taemin is mine!'If you want to challange with me,just come.Don't think last time you f(x) won us Miss A then you are always the winner!!

Sulli:I didn't.....

Suzy:Hit her!!!(order her members)

Min,Jia,Fei:Yes!!

They three put Sulli's glasses and stepped on it.Then Min pulled Sulli's hair down.

Min:Wow!It's really pretty face when you don't have glasses and with long hair.(Pretending very good)So...that's why you can catch Taemin's attention!Fox spirit!!!(shouted at her)

Jia and Fei hit her using a stick.And they pushed her into the washroom and locked it.Sulli screamed and cried.

Miss A started to go away.Suzy said the last words.

Suzy:If you continue with that,I can make you being kicked out of this school!

Miss A laughed.But Sulli cried.The day became darker and darker.No one at school.Sulli was very hungry and cried very softly.

Sulli:Help!Help!Why?I didn't do anything!And i hate Taemin Lee!How come i will catch his attention?He hated me also.How come?(screamed and cried)

It is already the next day.She was be saved by the cleaners cause the cleaners opened the school gate and the doors of every places at school.

The cleaner:Hey!girl,are you okay?Do you need my help?(confused and worried)

Sulli:No..No.Thank...thanks.(looked down)

Sulli put on her broken glasses.She looks very terrible.

That's what Sulli happens.She felt very mad about what has happen and want to cry.Except,Taemin misunderstood her and scolded her.