he comes back

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Jessica's POV

I looked at the clock.It was 10:00pm already.But i still can't fall in sleeping.I sat on the bed.My mind is very.....messy.Tomorrow he is coming back.I felt very scared and mad.I still can't forget about him.What i am scared is that i am afraided he will say,'who are you?' Actually,these years i am trying to forget about Donghae.I pretend to be very calm in front of Krystal.Cause i know that Krystal will worry about me.I looked at the photo beside my bed.That is me and Donghae.Our happy memories and the day we broke up.......i started to cry.........

No one's POV

Jessica wakes up and have breakfast with Krystal.

Krystal :Unnie,don't worry.Although he is coming back today,i will protect you.

Jessica :It's ok krystal.I will protect you from your enemy.....min what?

Krystal :MINHO!!!!!!!!!

Jessica :Oh yeah!Minho.

Krystal :That bad,devil guy.He always plays with girls.That playboy,i will kill him very soon!!

Jessica :(smiled)

Jessica and krystal go to school together.They meet f(x) and SNSD and they walk to school together.They finally get into the school gate.They saw the students lining up into two sides.And the middle is a long red carpet.The students are like servants.Waiting for their masters to come back.They all waving the big cardboard-SUPER JUNIOR~

Yuri :Oh!Is it that they are waiting for....(turn to Jessica)

Jessica faces are white.

Yuri :Sorry.I shouldn't say that.

Jessica :It's ok.(smiled)

Luna :What's happening?Unnie.

Sulli :Oh Luna!You are really stupid!The students are waving that cardboard.Of course is waiting for Super junior coming back.(turn of white eyes)

Luna :Oh right hahaha(embarassed laughing)

Krystal looks at Jessica.Jessica's face is white.

Krystal :Unnie.Are you OK?

Jessica :I......

Suddenly,all the students screamed.

Students :AH!!!!!!!!!!!Super junior,AH!!!!!!!!!!

Super junior get down the private car and walking along between the students.All of them waer school uniform.And they wave their hand to their fans.Donghae is the first.He gave a kiss to them.And the students screamed and yelled'Donghae oppa!!!'

Jessica immediately pick up her thick glasses from her bag and low down her head.

Donghae knows that.He walked to Jessica.All the super junior members have to stop  walking.Everyone are in silence.And they all looking at them.Donghae takes Jessica's head up and making her looking at him.

Donghae :Do i know you?(bad smiled)

Jessica :I........(confused)

Donghae :Ah!(pretend suddenly remember)I remember,you are.....Janet?No,Jessica!Right?(smiled at her)

Jessica looked at him.Just like she wanted to cry.

Donghae walked away.

Donghae thought :Jessica Jung,it is the time for me to start my plan!

Krystal :Unnie,are you ok?

Jessica ran away and cried.Krystal and the others followed her.

All :Jessica!

But still they can't find her.

Krystal :I think we should let her calm down.(sighed)

All :Ok!