don't tell them!

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Sulli's POV

It was the worst day that i ever had.Although i don't really understand SJ,I.......did know one of them.But i can't tell them about that because i don't want to argue with them.

Today, i date him out.Originally,i should be shopping with Krystal.But i refused it.I just lie to her that i have to go to hospital to have a body checking.

Me :Oppa!Where are you noe?I can't wait for you anymore if you still can't appear!(On phone)

Oppa :Sorry Sulli,I am coming now.You know,I have to get away of my team.....(on phone and running)

Me :I don't care!If i can't see you in 5 minutes,I WILL GO AWAY FIRST!(off the phone)

                                                  -------------5 minutes-------------

Oppa :Here i come!(running towards to Sulli)

Me :Yah!Kim Heechul!You always late.Whatever,going school or going out,you always being the last one to appear!(angry)

Heechul :Hahaha,sorry.Oh yeah,it is that we are going to watch a movie?

Me :Yeah......(both of them go away) 

No one's POV

After watching movie,they go to coffee shop and have their discussion.

Heechul :Sulli.

Sulli :What?!

Heechul :Did you tell your frineds about us?

Sulli :Of course ont!Wait....Why did you ask me?We already decided not to say it out.Ah!I know.You said that to others?!(angry)Why did you do that?!(hit him and screaming)

Heechul :Ah~Ah!(painful)Did you think that i am such a bad guy?(shout)

Sulli stopped.And starring at Heechul.

Sulli :You better not to say that out.Or............(pointed at Heechul)

 Heechul :Ah!I know,my dear little cousin.

                                                --------------------------------------

The next school day....f(x) in the canteen.........

Victoria :Ah!We had already queued up for almost 15 minutes!How come there are so many  people?(annoyed)

She turned around and stared the person at her back.SHINee was there.Onew rolled his whites of eyes.

Victoria :You!Not to take the sits before me!(pointed at him)

Onew :Ha!Maybe there will be someone let me sit with them first.(bad smiled)

There,Kibum of SJ came across.

Onew :Kibum!(shouted at him)

Kibum turned arounf and smiled)

Kibum :Oh hi Onew!Want to a sit with us?(smiled)

Onew :Of course!Thanks a lot!(smiled)

Onew whispered to Victoria :See that,that si lucky!(bad smiled)

SHINee goes away.Kibum gave Victoria a unkind smiled.

Victoria stared at him.And he goes away.She really wants to hit that gut.Amber and Sulli immediately stopped her.

Amber :That's nothing we can do.Their army is really strong.We and SNSD are really weak!(sad)

Sulli :It we betray them,we be bullied by other girls.Or seriously, the principal will kick us out!(worry)

Victoria calmed down.

f(x) and SNSD sit in a garden after having meals........

All of them chat very happily,suddenly,

Sulli :Unnie!

All :What ?!

Sulli :You see.(pointed at somewhere)

There are SJ and SHINee.They seems chatting very happily and they are coming towards........

With SJ.SHINee....

Leeteuk :So how do you guys be in these months?

Minho :Very good.Fans are more even teachers love us.

Taemin :Except the girls.(stared at somewhere and stopped suddenly)

Donghae :f(x)?

Jonghyun :They hate us and we hate them.

Key :Should we..........(seems having some planning)

They all knew and going towards the girls.

With SNSD f(x).....

Taeyeon :OMG!I............what should we do?

Jessica :I think it is the time to show our courage!(serious)

What happen when 14 girls meet 18 boys?

Preview :

Donghae :Hi!Long time no see(unkind)

Jessica :what do you want?

Heechul  and Sulli starring at each other..........

Taemin and Suzy going shopping at SM mall while Sulli and Heechul are also doing that......

Taemin Thought :Who's that girls is?Is that Heechul's girlfriend?It seems very beautiful!(happy)

Suzy :Taeminnie~Let's go and greet them!