new girls?!bullying?!

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

no one's POV

ring ring ring!!!!!the clock has ran already!!!

luna:sulli!sulli!sulli!!wake up!!!!it's 7:30,we are late for school!!!!!!!

Luna shouted loudly.Sulli woke up slowly and looked at the clock.Oh!it's late.Sulli woke up and brushed her teeth very quickly.And put on her thick glasses and her new school uniform.

Luna looked at Sulli very confused.And said,

luna:Sulli,why you always wear like that?it's like a ugly duck!!!!

Sulli looked at luna and sighed.

Sulli:that's no way for me!You know...the boys are really....

Sulli hven't finished her words and luna shouted again.

Luna:We are late if we keep on talking!!!

Luna pulled sulli very quickly downstairs and get on a bus.After they arrived,it's lucky that the classes haven't started.

Luna:lucky that we didn't get late.This is the first day that we go to a new school you know.We can't be late.

Sulli:yeah!let's us check which class are we in.

Luna:ok.(luna smiled)

They went in the classroom that they are in.When they stepped into the classroom,There are 3 girls stond in front of the.The 3 girls dress very y and beautiful.Luna and Sulli keep walking and didn't looked at them at all.Just like they are air.Suddenly,they looked at sulli and luna very fiercely and caught their clothes.

Suzy:new guys?Do you know who i am?I am the most popular girl at this school,Suzy!Why don't greet me?(looking at them very fierce)

Girl 2:Everyone greet her.Except you both.Do you guys know that Suzy's boyfriend is Teamin Lee?He is one of the most popular boys of SHINee!SHINee is princes team at school.If you are unpolite to Suzy,they will kill you!!

Luna:So what?The most popular boys at school?Everyone needs to respect you and the what...um...SHINee?I don't think so!!Maybe they are just frogs!!!

Girl 2:what are you thinking about?You both really want to die!!!

Suzy:Hey!you are destroying my boyfriend's name!!!I am going to tell SHINee about that!!!

Sulli:Oh really?Go and tell!And am i am also going to tell my parents that you are bullying me!So scary!!!(pretending she is very scary)

Suzy:Girls!let's go and tell SHINee about that!!!(going away and push sulli)

Sulli shouted:Oh!go go go!!!never come back!pigs!!!

(Sulli continue to shout)

Luna: stopped it !!they are already gone away.

Sulli:Luna!they are bullying us.I can't image how many students are being bllied by them before!!!

Luna:Ok.Just let it go.Let's go and find a sit in the classroom.

(Sulli and luna went into the classroom)