Dancing lessons with pairs?

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Onew's POV

Today i found out that actually girls can have a really cute and fuuny face while they being angry.Victoria did have.She argued with me this lunch time.But i was very angry that time.She came to our sits and complain us!We had sits so that this is about them?i don't think so.

After our lunch,we have dancing and acting lessons.Our dancing teacher,Mr.EunHyuk said that we have to dance with one girl partner.Unluckily,he divided groups by himself instead of finding partners by ourselves.I think everyone knows that why i said 'unluckily'.Cause my partner is VIctoria.What a pity!!

No one's POV

Onew:Hi enemy!(turn up whites of eyes)

Victoria:Hi!you....really don't want to see me?(texting him)

Onew:No,i am really really happy to be a partner with you,beauty!!(pretend to be very happy)

Victoria:THAT'S GREAT!!!!(pretend to be surprised)

Mr.EunHyuk :Ok!Today we are going to dance free style dance.And i need every pairs to create the dancing steps then i will give you time to prepare for it.After that i will tell you the die line and show it up.After every pairs show it up,i will pair all the dancing steps together to create a full dance of the song.Now,i am going to play the song and please listen carefully.

Minho:OMG!He is very annoying.How come he can get keep saying the words in one moment?(low voice)

Krystal:If you don't want to dance with me,say it loud.I don't mind it.You don't need to hint me.

Minho:ok!let's see.

(Minho and Krystal aim every other.)

After playing the song,

Mr.Eunhyuk:This song is 'too late' by Co-ed school.So please create or discuss with your partner about the dance steps now.And the dieline of showing up your dance steps is tomorrow.I am looking forward for it.OK!You may start it now(smiled)

The partners matching:

Suzy & Taemin

Minho & Krystal

Onew & Victoria

Jonghyun & Luna

Key & amber

Sulli...............

Mr.Eunhyuk forgot about Sulli.Sulli immediately tell Mr.Eunhyuk.

Sulli:Mr.Eunhyuk,i...i don't have a partner.(very embarassing)

Mr Eunhyuk:Oh!Sorry,um....maybe....you have join one of their group.

Sulli:So...

Mr.Eunhyuk lead her to Taemin&Suzy's group.

Mr.Eunhyuk:Taemin,suzy,Sulli will join both of you.(smiled)

Suzy:Why?No!i will with Taem only!(take Taemin's arms and a angry face)

Mr.Eunhyuk:i am sorry.Cause there's no other choices.

Suzy:huh!(angry sighed)

Taemin:don't be sad baby.We can let her be our assisant.(smiled to suzy)

Suzy:But she disturb us!We should be together alone!

Taemin:It's ok!Just a dance practice.And i think her dancing skills wouldn't be as good as yours.

Suzy:(change faces suddenly,from angry to happy)

Suzy:Oh,Sulli!I want to see your dancing skills.Um...maybe let's have battle!can we?

Sulli:If you want to see me 'die',i think you are wrong!

Suzy:Let's see!today after school,dancing room.i will see you there!(stared)

Taemin:Sulli Choi,i think you would be very timid,right?(smiled in a bad and charming smile)

Sulli:I will show you!!!(angry)