who's back?

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Krystal's POV

It is already Tuesday today.The bell hasn't run.We f(x) go to the classroom together.On the notice board that in front of the school gate,we saw a large amount of students around it.We immediately ran up to see what's going on.

Luna :Hey!You see,the notice is the dancing competiton name list.

Sulli :But it's the senior form.

Victoria :Just have a look.Let me see.....SS501,Beast.U-kiss and....Super junior?(confuse)

Sulli :Who's super junior?

My face turns white.Why are they coming back?I suddenly have something in my mind......

                                                           (4 years ago)

I was at home,waiting for my unnie to come back.

Me :Unnie!Where have you been?

Jessica :I....I.....just....being with my friends.)lie)

Me :But why are you crying?

Jessica :No....Nothing.

Me :It is Donghae oppa right?(serious)

Jessica :Stop saying about him!)angry)

Me :I know.He left you.

Jessica cried out loudly.

Jessica :He said i am very old fashion to him.And...i saw him being with a very beautiful girl.They hug each other.I immediately ran up and asking him what's happening.

                                    (Image of Jessica and Donghae)

Donghae :Ok!I will explain it very claerly now.I will not be your boyfriend anymore.Look at you,Old fashion,thick glasses.You aren't my style!So please don't stick with me anymore.I will feel annoying.(turn whites of eyes)

Jessica :But...But why you are being with me in the beginning?(cry)

Donghae :You are rich in the past!But now your parents are dead already.To you,no money.Why come you can still being with me?I am being with a rich family,you know that.How come a poor,ugly duck being with a rich,good-looking swan together?I have explained it.You may go now!

Jessica cried and just stood there.

Donghae :Go!I tell you to go!!(shouted)

Jessica :I will remember you!(pointed at him and ran away)

                                                   (end of image)

Unnie cried for almost a week and mad for a year.

Me :Unnie don't be sad.This kind of playboy isn't treated you very good.Forget about it.

I always said this to her.Does this work?I don't know.But there 3 years,unnie seems better.And i didn't say this thing again.I just think if i see him again,I will not forgive him.He is one of the super junior members.All of them are playboys.Like SHINee.But actually i didn't ever saw his face.Just listen by unnie always talking about him all the time.

Oh yeah!That why i hates playboys,SHINee.Exspecially Minho.

                                                            (Now)

Amber :Krystal!Krystal!Krystal!

Krystal :Huh?What?

Amber :Why are you still dreaming?It's time to got to lessons.

Victoria :You doesn't look well.Are you ok?

Krystal :Oh yeah!I'm fine.

                                       (walking to classroom)

We f(x) heard something.

Girl 1 :Hey!Do you know that Super Junior is coming back?

Girl 2:Of course!They are my princes!!(flowers in her eyes)

                                          (Girl 1 and Girl 2 keep chatting)

Luns :Who's Super junior?

Amber :They are very famous at out schoo.Like SHINee.But they left the school and got to USA for studying 4 years ago.And now they are coming back.

Victoria :I heard that Super Junior ans SHINee are really good friends,like siblings.But they all are playboys too.Just be careful.

Luna and Sulli :Oh i see.

No one's POV

Krystal goes to SNSD.But she doesn't tell f(x).Just saying that she has some homework to do.

Krystal thinks for a while and decided to say.

Krystal :Unnie.

Jessica :What?(cheerful)

Krystal :Do you know that SuperJunior is coming beack soon?

Jessica :Yes.(small smiled)

Krystal :Aren't you feel mad?(confused)

Jessica :We have already know that will happen.

Yoona :So we already ahev preparation for that.

Tiffany :That time we 9 girls....No! is 5 girls are all being threw aways by them.Like rubbish.But i am not the one.

Yoona :Yeah!You are lucky.We SNSD have 9 girls.But 5 of us are chosen by them.Other 4 are lucky.

Krystal :But....

Seohyun :Don't worry.We can handle it.(smiled)

Krystal :Ok.take care.

                                                  (After school)
Key :Hey krystal!It is that Jessica is your unnie?

Krystal :Why you ask like this?

Minho :Um....we just wondering it this the truth or not?(grabbed krystal's shoulders at the back)

Krystal immediately pushed him.

Krystal :Oh!Are you trying to get her information and tell it to Super Junior?(angry)

Minho :Oh!Of course not!Why you always thinks that we are devil?(bad smile)

Krystal :(sighed)Sorry i cannot.(go away)

Minho:Hey Krystal!(shouted back)

Krystal ignored him.Minho thought :Super junior is coming back tomorroe.You willknow what's happening.(bad smiled)

Hey!I decided to use these couples :

Haesica,Yoonbum,Sunsun,Seokyu,taeteuk.

Sorry that others aren't being used.Because there will be to  many of them and i will feel difficult for it:(

Sorry!

I will update soon:)Thanks for your supporting:)