OMG!!

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Jessica :I think it's time to show our courage(serious)

Luna :Huh?!But.......we......don't have any preparation......(confused)

Jessica :Just be natural.(smiled and moved her glasses)

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Jonghyun :Wow!you guys are really........weird!

Luna :Keep quiet pig!

Jonghyun :Hey!you.........(angry)

Donghae :Hi!Long time no see(unkind)

Jessica :What do you want?

kibum :Oops!donghae,how came you will know this kind of girl?weird,rude,ugly,stupid....

Yoona :Hey!You,Kim kibum.Do you really think that i don't recognized you??(angry)

Kibum :Oops,no no no!how come you changes alot?In the past,you are really soft and cute but now.........(want to vomit)

Yoona :What do you mean?That time you said that your parents need you to go to New York to study and you need to seperate with me!But then you lied to me,if i didn't meet you in the Bar on the 14.05.2008 at 8:32 pm and knew that you were being with other girls......kissing together,i think i will not know the truth FOREVER!!!(shouted)

Leeteuk :Wow!wildcat is right here!

Kibum :Yeah!I want to say that i loved to play with girls.But in average,i played each girl just about for 4 months.So i think you don't need to be very surprised.Actually,we guys thought you all know that we all teenagers came out to play is just fun!

Donghae :Don't you really think that we treat 'Love' seriously?Huh!don't be stupid!We really don't know that you all are seriously people!

Sungmin :We really knew these girls very wrongly.I am very regarded that we met together.(staring ar Sunny)

Sunny didn't get her head.She really want to cry............

Sunny :Unnie......i...... i.......i need to.....to go for some.......something to do......sorry.......(ran away)

Luna :Unnie!unnie!!!!!(want to go to find sunny)Huh!!!what a group of pigs you all are!!!!!!(staring at them seriously and chase for sunny)

Jessica :Yes!We are treating'love'seriously!So what?!

Taeyeon :Let me have a kindly reminder to all of you.if you keep playing with the girls all the times,all the girls will hate you forever!!

Leeteuk :We don't care,and also we all are wonderful boys.I think none of the girls will treat us as their enemies,right?(looking at his brothers)

Sooyoung :Ya!i want to say that if you keep doing this,you will not have a family when you are older!!!

Kyuhyun :Until now,we are still in high school.For the future,can you foreknow it?(look at his mirror and speaking)

Onew :hyeongnim!We don't need to say anything to them.Just say the purpose of coming!(annoying)

Key :For the purpose of coming,is that we want to have a challenge with you guys!

Sulli :HA?!CHALLENGE?(surprised and shouted loudly)

Everyone stared at her.Sulli was very embarassed.Heechul looked at her very angrily.And speaked to her with eye contact.

(eye contacting...........)

Heechul :Hey!Sulli Choi!What are you doing?Do you know that my hyeongnim will be........

Sulli :Sorry~i am just very surprised.Hahaha........(embarassed)

Heechul :Just keep your mouth shut all the time so that they will not doubt on you,Understand?!I don't want i and also YOU are in trouble!!!Understand?!(angry)

Sulli :Yes sir!(stand like a police)'imagine'.........

(eye contact finish............)

Krystal :Hey sulli!(whispered)

Sulli :Sorry~

Krystal :Ok!We guys accept this invition!(confident)

Minho :So see you all in the dance competition!

All of them go..........

Krystal :Sorry unnies~i.....i........should not accept........But just now.........

Seohyun :it's ok!We all also don't want to lose too.So.......

Yuri :You decided it right!Don't worry....(smiled and comforted)

Sooyoung :So now what we do is to prepare what we can do now.

SNSD and f(x) :Fighting!!!!!!!

................................................................................................................................................................

The Sunday..........Heechul and Sulli in the coffee shop......

Heechul : Ah......ah.....ah.....(worry)

Sulli :Can you stop sighing??

Heechul :Ok!but......you know what i am worrying about is.......

Sulli :I know!!!!!You worry about your hyungs and my unnies are going to fight and it will be more serious than before.And they will know our relationship,right???(roll eyes)

Heechul :Yeah that's right!!!So.....what are we going to do???

Sulli :Do??Do what???

Heechul :Of course is to stop these things happening!!!(surprised)

Sulli :No way!you know what happen yesterday right?My unnies accept your hyungs' invitation!!

Heechul :So that's mean......nothing we can do?!

Sulli :Yes....

Heechul :OMG!!!!

Sulli :Now,what we have to do is to cover our relationship as long as possible.

Heechul :I hope so........