Arguing

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

No one's POV

f(x) is very angry that SHINee cut the line in lunch.They go to their sits and want to scold them.

Victoria:Hey!do you know that you guys are cutting the line?(stared at Onew)

Onew:oh!i thought you treat us as air!how come you can find us?(want to touch vic's shoulder and pretend very surprised and friendly)

Victoria got away off of his hands immediately.

Victoria:You haven't answer my question!!(faces become red)

Onew:you are really cute!(pretending she is very lovely)

victoria:can you stop playing?

Onew:OK!i want to say that we SHINee can have sits anytime because there are always beautiful girls showing their love and share their sits with us.

Key:we aren't like you that queuing up!so stupid!!!

Amber:You are also very stupid!sitting with those ugly ducks!!

Key:look at you!are you a boy or girl?i really don't recognize.

Luna:what do you mean?you are very handsome?i don't think so.

Jonghyun:piggy!shut up!!!

Luna:hey!do you know how to respect girls?(angry)

Sulli looked at them arguing and shouted.

Sulli:Can you guys stop?(shouted very loudly)

The students in the canteen looked at her.SHINee and f(x) stopped and looked at her.

Sulli:i want to ask jonghyun.Do you know what is respect?She is a girl.Also key,you are hurting amber's heart.Why can you say such a thing?(angry)

Taemin:Hey,girl!if you guys don't come and argue with us,there's nothing happen!(stand up and stand in front of sulli)

Suzy:yes!don't you think that you are catching Taemin's attention and do such a thing?(stared at sulli)

Sulli:If you guys don't cut in the line just now,we won't argue with you.Also,the one who's trying to catch this bad guy's attention is You!!!Pretending to cry,bullying new girls...such bad behaviour are catching his attention.Don't you think so?(stared at her very seriously)

Suzy:You.....(white face)

Krystal:also please stop bullying Sulli!She didn't catch any attention from Taemin!!!

Sulli:Please take care of your girlfriend!Taemin Lee,i will remember you(stared at him)

Minho:so....also please take care of you friend(looked at Krystal)Don't let her say something bad about our beautiful girls!

Girls:oh!we love minho oppa!!!you 5 girls are really ugly ducks!!!

SHINee and girls laughed.

Krystal:(sighed)oh!you girls are really very pitiful.With such a ugly group like frogs!!!Um....but i think you girls really look like frogs too.HAHAHA!!!

f(x) laughed.

Minho:i told you not to tell any bad things about my beauties!!!

Krystal:Yes Yes!but they are really pigs and frogs mixed.

Amber:but now where we can have a sit?(talked very low voice)

Onew:oh yeah!there is still a clever guy in your group luckily!

SHINee teased them.But Krystal smiled.

Krystal:And luckily my unnie Jessica sent a SMS that we are going with her.Cause she said the sits with her.

Sulli:so where's she?

Suddenly a voice came out.

Jessica:Hey girls!come with me.(smiled)

Krystal:unnie!!this is my unnie Jessica and unnie,they are my best friends.

Jessica:hey nice to meet you!

Victoria:let us go and don't disturb frogs with pigs!!

f(x) laughed.

SHINee:go go go!!!never come back!!!

f(x) did a tricky face to SHINee.

Suzy is staring at Sulli......

 

 

So what happen to Sulli?

i will update soon!!!

Sorry that the arguement about SHINee and f(x) is too long mianeyo!!