new friends

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Sulli's POV

It is the first day that me and luna go to a new school-telent high school.It is terrible that we are bullied by 3 girls.One of them is Suzy.She said that her boyfriend is Teamin.But who's Teamin?ad what is SHINee?Well i don't konw.But luckily we have met 3 new friends.They are Amber,krystal and victoria.They are really friendly and nice.We 5 become good friends very soon.

(lunch)

me:Actually i want to ask you a question.

4 of them:What?(confused face)

me:who is SHINee and who is Suzy?This morning me and luna were being bullied by her!

Luna:yes!she looks very popular,right?

Amber:At this school,SHINee is a very popular group of dancing and singing.They are formed by Onew,Jonghyun,Key,minho and Teamin.Every girls loved them alot because they think they are handsome.

Krystal:And Suzy is the girl who is Taemin's girlfriend.She is very popular too.Because she is very beautiful and y.But she is very bad cause she always bullied the new girls.We 3 really hate her too.

Victoria:Actually i don't think that SHINee is very good.We 3 hate them a too.But i really don't know why the grils loved them alot alot.

Amber:Yeah!everyone respected them except us.Because i think that they are so proud of themselves.Bad guys!stupid guys!(very angry face)

Krsytal:Also their name is so haughty.SHINee.Just like they can make the whole world owned by themselves!!!

Luna:You 3 are really cute!Actually we 2 think the same with you guys.Really hate Suzy and The what...SHINee!

me:But just be careful about that!

Krystal:But...Sulli,i want to ask,why you have to wear such a thick glasses?I think that if you take off your glasses and untie your hair it will be great.

me:(sighed)i try to do so before.Bur the girls always hate me because of my pretty appearance.The boys always disturbed me!So this is the only method that i can do.

Victoria:so bad.(sad face)

Amber:as we have 5 friends over here.Let's get a group.Do you guys agree?

4 of us:that great!

Victoria:um...maybe....f(x)!!!yeah!f(x).F means flowers.Just like we are as pretty as flowers.(x) means we have different chages of style!!

Luna:that's really amazing!!!so...f(x) fighting!!!

5 of us:fighting!!!

 

So What happen when f(x) and SHINee meet?fighting are arguing?

i will update soon!!!expect it!!!