The christmas ball 2

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

No one's po

Jessica :Jelly jelly! Oh my favourite!(pull krystal in front of the food and excited)

Krystal :Unnie!We didn't eat anything at all. Don't eat the jelly first. Eat some rice or something full.I am so hungry!!

Jessica :Yahh!Just wait for a while first. Taking up some jelly doesn't take you a long time!

Krystal :You have been walking in front of the cakes,sweets, jelly for 20 minutes!Such a 'short' time??!!(angry)

Sooyoung : Sica, you should care about krystal first. She is still a little girl, not an adult yet. She should eat more.(patient)

Jessica : yahh! Just for a few moments....Bing bing~my dear little baby~ (try to be cute)

Krystal : Unnie! Don't copy my acts! Bing bing~(pretend to be angry)

Sooyoung : Hahaha....ok Sica, let me bring krystal to eat first, see you later.Let's go krystal.(laughed and smiled)

Krystal :See you unnie.(waved her hands and jessica smiled)

(Jessica is alone)...................

Someone is behind her back watching her. A scared and full of eyes......Jessica turned around and looked.But no one

there.

Jessica (thought) : Is that my illusion?? Anyway, jelly jelly jelly!!!(smiled)

==========================================================================================

Sulli's po

Swimming pool............

Sulli (talking to herself) : I am sorry.Really really sorry.....please.....(holding a script and practicing her acting skills)

Taemin: Ya!!! Ugly duck, what are you doing?(At sulli's back)

Sulli: Ya!!!!Why are you here?You scared me!Girlish.....(loud)

Taemin: Girlish?!I am the most beautiful man in the world. Whatever,what are you doing?(wanna see she is holding)

Sulli: Non of your business.Get of here!(try to hide the script she is holding)

Taemin: Just have a look!I won't disturb you!(try to take the script)

Sulli: Yah!No way!

Taemin and Sulli are fighting together....

Taemin:Hahaha I got it!(so happy and take the script up)

Sulli: Give it back to me!

Taemin: )@$!?-:/&...(reading the script)

Sulli tries to jump higher to get back the script...

Taemin: You are the main character of this drama?!Oh god!Can't believe it!(laughing)

Sulli: So what?!You are not the main male character and that's non of your business!

Taemin: You are practicing with no one. Just your own. Can you handle it?

Sulli: Ya!!Why you ask so many question?Are you the director?(angry)

Taemin: Being a lady shouldn't be so impolite and I am just....concern about you.(pretend to be sad)

Sulli: Concern about me?!Are you my boyfriend?

Taemin thought: I want to be too.What are you thinking Taemin lee?!!

Sulli: What you dreaming about?Taemin lee!

Taemin:Huh?!Ya!We are classmates right?I concern about you case I have the...love of....being a classmate.(red face)

Sulli:Really?

Taemin: Ahh!How about i will be the male character and we practice together?(eyes with expectation)

Sulli :Hah?!You are kidding right?!(surprise)

Taemin: I am serious!

Sulli : Um....Ok but don't trick me!

Taemin : Okok of course I will ....(laughing)

Sulli :Huh?!!!!!(surprise)

Taemin: nonono of course I won't trick you.Let's us start.(laughing) 

Sulli: You start first.

Taemin: ok.(very happy)

teaser of next chapter:

(they act the script)

Taemin: pangshi.

Sulli: binyeon

Taemin: Saranghae yo~saranghae yo~ (singing)

Sulli: You sing so well!

Taemin : really?

Sulli: Pangshi ah why don't you join the singing competition?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin ans Sulli 's face got near and nearer.....

KISS????!!!!