Enemies?

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Luna's POV

It is really happy that me and Sulli get 4 friends.We named our group as f(x).f(x) is a really nice name.Our leader is Victoria.She really has an ability to lead and take care of us.We really like her.Unluckily that we are the same class with Suzy.And Suzy is the class leader.Oh!did i forget to tell you guys that we are the same class with SHINee?It's really bad.One of the guys,Jonghyun is really annoying.I am sitting next to him.And in front of me is Sulli.ah!let me show you the sitting plan of my row.Of course there are more other students in our class but don't list it out.Um....i think there are 40 students in my class.

 

Suzy Taemin
Sulli suzy's girl
Luna jonghyun
Amber key
krystal minho
victoria onew

You see so bad!!!!

The first lesson is singing lesson,and i am very confidence with it.Cause i am good at singing.Our singing teacher is Mrs Taeyeon.

Mrs Taeyeon:Good morning students,we are going to the first singing lesson.And i am Mrs Taeyeon.

Students:Good moring teacher!

Mrs Taeyeon:Oh!i remember there are 2 new students in our class right?(check the class list)

Mrs Taeyeon:It is Sulli and Luna?(smiled)

Sulli and me:Yes!

Mrs Taeyeon:(smiled)since you both are new maybe i would like to hear your singing skills.Um...maybe you come up sing a song for us.Can you?

me:Ok!

Jonghyun:ah!i am really expecting your piggy singing!!

SHINee laughed.My face become blue and stared at Jonghyun.Just like saying that"you better shut up!'It is really annoying!!!

No one's POV

Luna started to sing.An angel voice go through the whole music room.Luna sings 'You are my destiny'.It's really great.Everyone's mouth become 'O'.After Luna's singing,everyone clapped their hands and Luna bowed.Except Jonghyun.

Jonghyun:I think it's nothing.My singing is better you.

Luna:oh really?So i really need to learn fron you.OPPA!!!!(stared at him)

Amber:Luna unnie.You don't need to care about his bad comments!We think you did a really great job!!Your voice is really an angel and make me go to the heaven!!(big smiled)

Krystal,Victoria Sulli nodded their head very hardly.Luna laughed.

Luna:It is nothing.Oh!Sulli,your turn!!

Krystal,Victoria,luna,amber :add oil!!!

Sulli stepped on the stage.And started to sing.Her voice is really sweet.Although it is not as good as Luna,it still very comfortable and make everyone very happy.

(Sulli bowed after singing)

Taemin: you did have a sweet voice but bad appearance.(laughed)

Sulli:So what?your appearance is very good?i don't think so.

Suzy:Taeminnie~how do you say that her voice is sweet?My voice is sweety than hers!!

Taemin:Yes Yes.I know.

Sulli:um..maybe you have a sweet appearance but bad voice.(pretend herself is teamin)

Suzy:What are you talking about?(very angry)Taeminnie~she is bullying me(pretend crying)

Taemin:please don't hurt my girlfriend or else i will make you get into trouble!Also please don't repeat my words!!!

 

 

When will be happen of SHINee and f(x) in lunch time??

i will update soon!!!