Arguing again?!

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

SHINee's POV

It's Maths lessons.We really felt bored about Mr Lo's boring words.

Onew :OMG!Mr Lo is really.....(want to scold him)

Minho :Don't be like that.We have to respect theachers,right?(pretending very satisfied)

Taemin sit in his sit.Looking to Sulli's chair.Sulli doesn't go to school for a week already.

Key :Hey what;s matter to you,Taemin?(confused)

Taemin :No...Nothing.

Amber :Sulli doesn't go to school because of your'beautiful'girlfriend.(angry)

Key :Whta do you mean?You are very good?I don't think so Tomboy/(bad smile)

Amber :But at least,I think i am better than Miss Suzy,oh!No! IS Miss......devil!

Suzy heard that and suddenly stood up.Hit the desk hardly.

Suzy :What do you mean?I make Sulli Choi sick?Huh!This is her probelm not mine!

Taemin :Sit down Suzy!We are having lessons!

Suzy :So what?You just care about that Sulli!)shout at Taemin)

Luna :Suzy!Do you know that you made Sulli very mad these days?You hit her and bullying her in the toilet after school.Do you think we are stupid and you can hide it?(shout back)

Min :What are you talking about?I think that is you!Don't tell lies!

Krystal suddenly said.

Krystal :We didn't.We are telling the truth.(calm)

Krytsal :Sit there and speaking with a serious tone.Her head gets up slowly.And her eyes are really telling others 'calm'and serious.Krystal looks at Minho for a few seconds.Serious.Minho thought.

Minho thought :Is that what she mean lat time?

Jia :Really?!Did you have any proof?Like....(haven't finished her words)

Krystal :I have record down you Miss A's conversation.(serious and calm)

Miss A look at each other.

Krystal takes out a recorder slowly.And looks at Miss A seriously.

Krystal :Do you want to listen?

Jonghyun :What happening?

Mr Lo :Hey!No lessons?Can you guys talk after this lessons?(angry)

Suddenly The bell rings.

Mr Lo :So...So...that's the end of this lessons.(go away quickly and embarassing)

SHINee wants to escape.But suddenly Victoria shouted.

Victoria :Everyone stayed!(serious)

Onew :Miss Victoria!This your probelm between you and Miss A.!We SHINee didn't include it!(shout)

Victoria :So you mean that Taemin is not one of SHINee?(ask)

Onew :OK!This time you win!)annoying)

Luna :Taemin!You girlfriend is really a devil!

Jonghyun :What's happening to you Miss Luna?

Luna :You will know that after you listen to the recording.

Jonghyun :What's that?

Luna :Me and Krytsal follow Them two days before.We found that Miss A goes to a Pub and in the toilet,we have recorded down their conversation.It is about Sulli.

Key :We really curious about the recoreding.But i still don't think that Miss A will do that.(bad smile)

Krystal :So lease listen carefully.

Krystal pressed the button of the recorder.The conversation is played.Miss A is angry.Green and white faces appeared to them.

SHINee shocked when listening to the recoring.

Taemin :What's that?(confused)

The recording stopped.

Krystal :Knows that?(serious)

Minho :Is that what you mean before?

Krystal :Yes.

Minho :Why don't you tell me directly?

Krystal :directly?If that happens,i think you SHINee will not believe us.You just care about who is the prettiest and hottest!But never think about who is right and wrong!(angry)

Minho :Sorry.

Krystal shocked.This is the first time Minho said sorry to a girl.And the first girl is Krystal.Minho is really popular at school about'girls players'.SHINee is a group of players that never said bye or sorry when they and their girlsfriends broken.Although Krystal is not his girlfriend but enemies,it is really shocked that he said sorry.

Minho thought :What am i saying?What happen to me?

Krystal :You should say sorry to Sulli but not me.

Luna :Taemin,You scolded Sulli and misunderstood her.You should say sorry to her.

Jonghyun :Do i need to say sorry to you?(try to make their coversation be soften down)

Luna :You may.But i will not accept it.

Taemin :I will think about it and find a time to apologize to her.Can i have her phone number or adress?So that i can do it by myself.(seems sad)

Krystal :Ok!

Suzy heard that.

Suzy :So Taemin Lee!You are now giving me up?(shout)

Taemin :No Suzy.But this time,I can't help you.(go away)

Suzy :You...

Suzy turned her head to Luna.And hit her face.Luna was still calm.No crying,no shocking or angry.

Victoria :What are you doing?(angry)

f(x) hug and protect Luna.

Luna :It is ok my sisters.(whisper to f(x))

Luna :I don't think i am wrong.Actully the one who needs to apoplogize to Sulli is you!

Suzy :She doesn't do things wrong?!She takes away my Boyfrind!(shout)

Luna :She didn't.The one bullied her is you.So please apoplagize her!Or else i will not forgive you.

Suzy :Huh!I will not do that!Miss A lets go!