worries

Bloodness love (You are the music in me)

Taemin's POV

These days i don't know why i started to feel mad too,with Sulli.SHINee said i like her maybe.Just maybe.

Taemin :I felt a little bit mad,why?(whisper to himself)

Onew heard that.

Onew :Oh!You fell in love with Sulli,right?(angry)

Taemin :Of...Course not!(try to retort back)

Key :Yes yes!You better not to do that!Do you remember that our aim being with f(x) is...

Taemin :I remember!It is'enemies forever'!(annoying)

Jonghyun :But i still think that you started to have feeling of Sulli.(confused)

Minho :we guys need to be careful of f(x).Cause now Sulli has already made Taemin fell into her.Maybe f(x) actually has purpose of doing that.

Key :Oh yeah!I have to get prepare of that.Oh!Taem,do you remember your dear Suzy?If you fell into Sulli,Suzy will be very angry.

Taemin :I know that.But...why Sulli want to cry these days,i don't think she didn't that in purpose.

Jonghyun :Oh taem,you really fell into that.Just ge out it quickly!(pretend worry)

Taemin :But....

Onew :Taemin,trust us.

Taemin :(Sighed)Please let me being quiet alone(Go away himself)

Jonghyun,Minho :Hey taem,Come back!

Taemin igorned them.

It is after school already.Students started to leave.

 

 

Krystal's POV

I am really worry about Sulli.You know,girls'feelings are always the most accurate.I felt that something happen about Suzy.Really a big problem.So i started to follow Suzy.

Luna :Krystal,where are you going?(pulled Krystal back)

Krystal :No...no...Nothing(Try to be calm)

Luna :Really?You know,i felt something happened.(worry)

Krystal :What?

Luna :Um...(sighed)Ok i will tell you.But...please first don't tell victoria and Amber.(worry)

Krystal :Ok.

Luna :Do you remember Sulli is mad these 3 days and she really want to cry,seemed like.I think there's something happened about Sulli to Suzy.(worry)

Krystal :Ok soo i let me honestly tell you.I have the same feelings.So i am going to follow Suzy now(serious)

Luna :Follow her?That's dangerous!(surprised)

Krystal :I don't know.But i just worry about Sulli and know that why Sulli is mad.(confused)

Luna :um...maybe i go with you.(confidenced)

Krystal :It is dangerous!Are you sure?

Luna :I just think about Sulli.You know,she is just like our little sister.

Krystal :Ok.So we have to be careful.

Luna :Of course.

Luna and Krystal follow Suzy.Suzy is with Miss A.Suzy and Miss A take in a taxi.Krystal and Luna take in another taxi and follow them.The taxi stopped at a pub. 

Krystal :Why they go into a pub?(confused)

Luna :just leave it.Follow them.

Krystal and luna go into the pub.There are lots of people drinking alcohol and dancing.Really crowd.

Luna :I am thinking that if we going to continue following,it is really terrible here.(worry)

Krystal :If you are scared,mabe you go first.i want to follow them to see if they have any movement about sulli.

Luna :No!It is about Sulli.So how dangerous,i will still continue of that.

Krystal :Oh!They go into the toilet now!Follow them.

They both run into the toilet.Finally,Miss A still not be there.Krystal and Luna go into the toilet and closed the door.After a while,Miss A came in.

Fei:It is really tiring after school but excited being with the hot guys.

Min :Of course.But Suzy...Do you afraided that Taemin will found out that you go into this pub and dancing with the hot strangers?

Suzy :No!Taemin will not go here.And also it is really angry that Taemin didn't care me anymore.

Jia :He did.But not like before that very care of you.

Suzy :i am still angry!

Min :Why?We have punished Sulli Choi these days before already!

Suzy :Huh!(Angry sighed)That pig wanted to chanl;enge with me,and take away Taemin from me?No way!

Fei :But Suzy,Remember we did have fun that day.We furst put cold water to her and scolded her,then hit her with a stick and hitting her faces.Finally locked her into the washroom.Her glasses are broken too.Cause we stepped on it.

Min :Oh!I heard that Sulli is being saved the next day.

Suzy :By who?Not Taemin right?(worry)

Jia :Of course not!Is...Cleaners!!

Miss A laughed.

Suzy :It is the result that beinga fox spirit!hahaha!

Miss A laughed and finally left the washroom.Krystal and Luna opened the door slowly and to see if Miss A has left already.

Luna :I really wanted to cry.why Sulli is being treated like that?And...she didn't tell us!(cry)

Krystal :Luna,don't be upset!I wanted to cry too.I think we should discuss it with Victoria and Amber to see what to do.(angry)

Krystal :Suzy is really bad!Poor Sulli!Luna,I think we should do something to Miss A.

Luna :But you have to know,Miss A is really difficult to attack and they may kick us out if we did it not success(seriously) 

Krystal :I know.but sulli should be saved out too!So whatever dangerous,we should help Sulli out of this.And also,it is really easy this time.(confidenced)

Luna :Why?

Krystal :Cause i record it down.(Take out the recorder)

Luna :That's great!bring it back to school tomorrow and show it the victoria and amber.(smiled)

Krystal Yes!(lovely smiled)

 

 

Is it that f(x) will have a vindictive act about that?Did SHINee know about that finally?What will they think?What happen to sulli and Taemin???

Look forward to the next chapter!I will update soon!Wish you guys a happy New year and Taelli couple will fianlly come true.^^

Please support SHINee effect=f(x) and SHINee!^^

Thank you and love you guys for supporting me^^