Too Much of a Coincidence

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song of Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73_bLLPz9Y

 

We've been rehearsing for hours still trying to overcome that never ending awkwardness as we read the script. Or maybe it was just me being awkward because i was suddenly aware of my female existance between two mr populars in school. 

Suddenly, the studio door opened with a creak. There she comes, Miss Popular Ballet Dancer from Sydney. As far as I've found out, her name - Hyomin, lived overseas and now back to korea just to perform for our Annual Performance Showcase. She was just as important as the showcase was. Even the media have been following closely with her activity. It's like having G-Dragon in our school and everyone's going crazy. 

Well back to reality, the looks on the boys' faces arent exactly helping me with my trust issues. Sungjae totally went blank, like you know seeing Lee Hyori in person and went drooling all over just adding a little more shock and surprise. While Ice prince, I don't even want to look at him. It was like he could grabbed her shoulders anytime and pull her into his arms.

Am I seeing things right now? Or did my intuition kicked in?

"Hey," , "Hi." They both said, at the same time, with the same amount of shock in their voices. 

"Hi guys, sorry can I practice together with you?" Hyomin asked, her voice could melt the hearts of many men that was for sure. But somehow I found myself looking at Minhyuk. I watched with a pang of jealousy as his eyes followed her to the end of the room where she pulled out the hairband releasing her straight long silky hair down her back. y much. 

"Hey c'mon guys let's continue." I said looking away. I really shouldn't be doing this.

Sungjae snapped back into reality first as he read his lines with emotions as though Hyomin wasn't there. T

Please log in to read the full chapter