MV Fimling.

B3LL3

[ 4.30 AM ]

“YAH! WAKE UP!” JaeYoung screams in each room.

“It’s 4.30 in the morning!” MinHyo complains covering her head with the covers.

“We have our music video filming today! So get up and at least brush you’re teeth!” JaeYoung continues yelling.

Everyone else but TaeYeon groans and gets up. Slowly walking towards the bathrooms in each of their room. JaeYoung walks back into her dorm.

Jae’s P.O.V

“Bye Yeob-ie.” I say kissing Kevin.

“Bye Young-ie.” He says kissing me back.

“Have fun and I’ll have dinner ready for us.” Kevin says.

“You don’t have to, I don’t even know when were going to be back.” I say fixing his shirt.

“I still will have something for you to eat then.” He says hugging me. “Now go, hwaiting!”

“Hwaiting!” I say grabbing my bag and walking out. “Is everyone ready?!?”

“Yes.” I hear some reply.

I press the elevator button to find B2ST’s KiKwang already in the elevator.

“Good Morning Noona.” KiKwang says smiling.

“Good morning, what are you doing this early?” I ask.

“I have Hot Brothers today.” He say making room for the seven of us.

“Aah. We have our music video filming.” I say making sure everyone is in the elevator.

“Ooh, have fun!” KiKwang says clapping his hands.

I hear a few of the girls giggle and can’t help but smile myself.

End of P.O.V

KiKwang’s P.O.V

She really is mature. Even yesterday she wasn’t that crazy. I really wish there was a way to get to know her… Maybe there is…

End of P.O.V

B3LL3’s P.O.V

 We arrived at the set for our music video. We got our clothes on and sat at the make up area each getting the make up we wanted. A light and natural look for TaeYeon. A smokey and sassy look for DaeYang. Only a little eyeliner and lip gloss for MinHyo. Cute glittery make up for Aedi. A mature and y look for JaeYoung. A simplistic and girly look for EunHa. And a light and simple smoky make up for SangHee. All the girls look ready for the music video training.

“We will be together forever! Aja Aja Hwaiting!~” We say before starting filming.

We stand in the middle of the school scene and start the song. The camera spans on all of us one by oe. With our own pose and emotion. JaeYoung’s confident smile. TaeYeon’s cute and shy eye smile. MinHyo’s fierce stare. Aedi’s simple and pretty smile. EunHa’s strong willed smirk. SangHee’s sad yet determind pout. DaeYang’s full out smile. We all may have different looks but that is what brings us together.

The song starts.

‘ In the C.U.B.E…’

We record the music video shot several more times and move onto another scenery. The club scene. The music starts and we all start on our own solo dance. Showing each of our dancing ability. MinHyo’s popping. DaeYang’s hip hop. JaeYoung’s breakdancing. TaeYeon’s jazz. EunHa’s y dance. Aedi’s cute and bubbly dance. SangHee’s powerful dance. We all come together and do our chorus of our title song. We shoot that scene in one shot and proud of ourselves we take a break.

“Wah! This is tiring.” Aedi says sitting down on the couch.

“It’s just like practice with cameras and different scenery.” MinHyo says taking a drink of her water.

“You girls are doing good, we just need to keep it up. We just have one shot left.” Jae says.

“Really!” Everyone says getting up.

“Yeah, so let’s try our best and then we’ll have the rest of the day to sleep or do whatever.” Jae says opening the door.

We all stand in the last shot back at the school scene. All of us start singing the ending of our song.

'You know I’m lovely

You know I’m pretty.

You know I’m hot.

You know I’m y

You know I’m not.

You know I love you.

Cuz I do and will forever.

I will love you no matter what… from B3LL3~’

We do our ending pose and the director calls cut.

“Alright girls! You did great, we finished earlier then we expected. “ the director says.

“Thank you!” We all say bowing.

We walk back to our changing rooms and change back into our clothes. We grab our belongings and head for our van. We all sit in the car talking about today and our experience until we get home.

End of P.O.V

KiKwang’s P.O.V

“PD- nim. I have something to ask you. Have you ever thought about a mini drama?” I ask.

“Yeah, but I never thought of who could be in it.” PD says.

“How about one with B2ST and the upcoming group B3LL3?” I ask.

“I’ll think about it..” He says walking away.

“Yes. Now we will become closer.” I say taking my phone out to call DooJoon.

End of P.O.V

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

 ^^ hope you like the poster. P.S Check out the short intro i put in the beginning. Thank you Epohs!~

 

1.4.2011 - Hope you can sorta imagine the different style of B3LL3. ^^

Order of singing :

EunHa

TaeYeon

SangHee

JaeYoung

MinHyo

Aedi

All.