Waltz.

B3LL3

MinHyo’s P.O.V

I know I said I was going to go take a nap but I can’t seem to fall asleep… Something keeps bothering me… Is this what they call jealousy?

-          Flashback      -

“Well…” The four say.

“This is my brother JunHyung…” Aedi says.

“And I’ve known DongWoon since I was little.” TaeYeon says.

“I was YoonHa’s first lover…” DongWoon says.

“I abandoned Aedi when she was little. But yeah she is my little sister.” JunHyung confesses.

Everyone continues to look at the four still confused at the whole situation.

-          End of Flashback     -

Aedi has an older brother I would die for and EunHa gets to make a duet with him… It’s true that I love him… Yong JunHyung… but he will never acknowledge me…

Sigh… why won’t he acknowledge me…

End of P.O.V

DaeYang’s P.O.V

I went to the market to buy ingredients for coffee cake, Jae Unni’s favorite. Once I got back I started to make the cake. On the top writing out ‘Get Well Soon’ with icing. I put the cake in the  box once completed and walked to her room.

End of P.O.V

Kevin’s P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door and went to look through the little hole. I looked to see DaeYang holding something.

“Hey DaeYang.” I say.

“Hi, umm do you think you could give this to Jae Unni?” She asks.

“Yeah sure I was just about to go visit her. This is really sweet of you.” I say taking the box.

“No problem, make sure to tell it’s from all of us not just me.” She says before walking away.

I closed the door and placed the box on the table. It smelled of coffee so I was guessing coffee cake. I smiled and got ready to head out to the hospital.

End of P.O.V

Jae’s P.O.V

I woke up to find Kevin sitting down next to me. I smile.

“Hey baby Jae.” Kevin says kissing my forehead.

“Hi.” I say with a raspy voice.

“Hehe, you look like you’re doing good.” He says.

“Yeah, I’ve been feeling stronger.” I reply.

“Oh yeah the girls wanted me to give you this.” He says opening the box.

“Coffee cake my favorite. Let me guess DaeYang?” I ask.

“Yeah. Haha.” He replies.

“That was so sweet. I wish I could see them.” I say.

“Yeah they wish they could see you too.” He replies.

His phone rings and he picks up.

“Jae I gotta go. Schedule.” He says.

“Okay bye.” I say hugging him.

I watch him leave my side and wonder if I’ll ever get better.

End of P.O.V

Aedi’s P.O.V

I walked down to the dance studio. I stepped inside and realized someone was already inside.

“Sorry I didn’t know someone was in here.” I said.

“It’s okay. You can still practice in here.” He says.

“Oh okay, thank you.” I say walking over to the other half of the studio.

I put my headphones on and start to practice my solo dance but something didn’t seem right. I started to get aggravated. I noticed HyunSeung watching me and started to dance again but again it didn’t seem right.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so took my headphones off.

“You are getting this move wrong. If you keep doing that you can hurt yourself and it makes the rest of the dance feel uneasy.” He says. “Watch.”

He started doing my solo dance and I couldn’t help but smile at him. I watched closely at the part I kept messing up at and noticed how his feet moved so smoothly.

“Did you see the difference?” He asked.

“Yeah my foot did this but yours did this.” I say showing him.

“Exactly. Now try it.” He says playing the music.

I started to do the dance and at end I realized that what he taught me worked.

“See isn’t that better?”He asks.

“Yeah. Thanks and you have a nice voice you should talk more.” I say smiling.

He smiles shyly back.

“So what are you dancing to?” I ask.

I looked at his ipod. Waltz.

“You know waltz needs two people.” I say jokingly.

“Yeah I know but there’s no one to dance with.” He says.

“I’ll dance with you.” I say.

He smiles and holds his hand out. I take it and place my hand on his shoulder while he placed his hand on my waist. We started to dance around the room laughing and smiling. As he started spin me I felt like this moment was so magical. The song stopped and we stop to realize how close we were.

“Umm..” He says awkwardly.

I bite my lip and step away.

“That was fun.” I say trying to break away the awkwardness.

“Yeah. Thanks for helping me out.” He says

“Why do you need to do a waltz?” I ask curious.

“I just wanted to learn.” He answers shyly.

“I see, I learned it the hard way.” I say.

“What do you mean?” He asks.

“I had to learn on stage with my brother in front of people because his partner backed out.” I say.

“That must have been embarrassing.” He says.

“Yeah but luckily I caught on and it looked like I knew how to do it.” I say proudly.

“I see.” HE says as his phone rings.

“Hello?”

“Yeah.”

“I am.”

“Okay.”

“Bye.”

“You’re Aedi right?” He asks.

“Yeah.” I reply.

“Well hope we have fun making this duet together then.” He says smiling.

“Yeah me too.” I say back.

I think this is going to be fun.

End of P.O.V