Star King.

B3LL3

“When is TaeYeon coming back Unni?” Aedi asks.

“The doctor says she should be able to leave tomorrow if nothing goes wrong today.” EunHa replies.

“Oh okay then she will make it for the shooting for Star King right?” Aedi asks.

“Yeah pretty sure she will be able to.” EunHa replies. “Come on we have to practice that routine today before tomorrow.”

“Nae!” The girls reply.

They walk into the dance studio and begin to practice the special dance they were to perform with some of SHINee and contestants. After a hour or so they finish and go off to do whatever.

MinHyo’s P.O.V

I mind as well go secretly drink again… I hate him so much right now… No one ever loves me so why would they care if I drink anyways…

End of P.O.V

SangHee’s P.O.V

“YoSeob?” I say knocking on B2ST’s dorm.

DooJoon opens the door.

“YoSeob is sleeping right now, but I’ll wake him up if you need to.” He says.

“Oh can you give this to him and tell him to call me when he wakes up then?” I ask handing him the sheet music.

“Yeah sure.” He says taking it.

“Thanks.” I say bowing and walking back to the elevator.

Darn… my YoSeobie is so lazy.

End of P.O.V

Aedi’s P.O.V

“Oppa you ready?” I ask about to turn the music on.

“Yup.” HyunSeung replies.

We start doing the dance and continue.

“Let’s take a break.” He says after doing it 3 times.

“Okay.” I say.

“We only have a few more days until the show case. You think we are ready?” He asks.

“We just need to practice that ending a little bit more and I think we will do good.” I say.

“Okay well I guess we will just focus on the ending for a little bit.” He says.

He gets up and turns the music on again.

Here we go again.

End of P.O.V

DaeYang’s P.O.V

I thought back at when me and KiKwang first started making the dance. We started the song and almost automatically our bodies clicked and we started dancing together like we learned the dance already. We looked into each others eyes and it was like our minds were just communicating with each other telling what moves to do. We started out strong with some hip hop and then went into some y dancing. I was doing waves while he was doing an almost rain like move. Then all I remember was his lips on mine and everything just seemed to stop. His lips tasted like chocolate and our lips fit together like they were made for each other. When we broke the kiss we smiled and I felt my face redden. So I guess he isn’t playing with my feelings. Thank god. Oh Lee KiKwang how I love you.

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

“So you want to hear the song?” I ask.

“Sure.” JunHyung says sitting at the piano.

“L – O – V – E

I love you girl.

You are my world my all

Be my all forever and ever

I will never let you go.

 

Every time you’re in the room

I can’t stop but wonder

Why my heart is racin

And I feel the room is spinnin

Maybe  cuz your smilin

Or cuz your little laugh

I gotta stop and sit a while

I’ll be right over just wait for me.

 

“L – O – V – E

I love you boy.

You are my world my all

Be my all forever and ever

I will never let you go.

 

Boy, when I see you lookin at me

I think ain’t he fly checkin me out

I hear my heart go thump thump

It starts to get warmer in the room

And all I see is you.

Meet me on the dance flo and let’s have some fun.

Just come find me cuz I’ll be waitin.

 

“L – O – V – E

I love you babe.

You are my world my all

Be my all forever and ever

I will never let you go.”

 

“I like it, sounds like me too.” He says kissing my forehead.

“Thanks so you want to start practicing, we do only have a few days.” I say.

“Don’t worry babe I’ll catch on quickly.” He says.

“Alright here are the lyrics. I’ll play slowly.” I say.

End of P.O.V

DooJoon’s P.O.V

I kept trying to get in contact with MinHyo again. She seems to always ignore my phone calls whenever she is mad or down. I looked at the clock [10.59 PM] She’s not sleeping since DaeYang said she wasn’t. Hmmm… something doesn’t seem right. I felt my phone vibrate.

‘MinHyo’

“Hello?”

“MinHyo are you okay?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Where are you?”

“I’ll be right down.”

I grabbed my jacket and ran down the stairs to the lobby since the elevator took too long. I walked into the lobby to see the front door open slowly and MinHyo walk in bloody and weak.

“Min!” I scream running to her.

“Are you okay?” I ask. “What happened?”

“I was drinking and these guys kept trying to get me in their pants. Then all I hear was screaming and I felt a pain in my stomach and next thing I know I was on the floor.” She says crying.

“MinHyo… it’s okay I’m here.” I say holding her.

“The blood… all the blood…” she says sobbing.

“What about blood?” I ask.

“I saw it… someone threw a bottle at his head… and blood starts gushing out…” she says.

“MinHyo… calm down… it’s okay now…”I say her hair.

I feel her arms wrap around my waist and her breathing calming. I found her sleeping in my arms so I brought her up and tended her wounds.

MinHyo… you say no one loves you. No one loves you. But I love you. So please… stop hurting yourself even more…

I go into her room to drop her off but before I leave I feel a hand grab me. I turn to find MinHyo looking up at me with worried eyes.

“Please , stay.” She says pulling me towards her.

I sit on the bed next to her and gently sing to her asleep. I promise MinHyo I will be that one guy to love you. No matter what.

End of P.O.V

B3LL3’s P.O.V

-          While on the set of Star King      -

We were to do an dance with some of SHINee and the contestants on their segment. We got up and stood in the order we were supposed to waiting for our partners.

End of P.O.V

Aedi’s P.O.V

I felt a hand on my shoulder meaning someone had picked me as their partner. I turned around to find Key from SHINee.

“Hello, I am Kim KiBum but you can call me Key.” He says with a wink.

“Hi, I am Yong Aedi.” I say blushing.

The music starts and we start the dance. All of us finish doing the dance perfectly and the crowd cheers. We continue to stand on the stage.

“So who has the most aegyo in B3LL3?” Kang HoDong asks.

“Aedi.” All the girls say pushing me forward.

“Who was Aedi’s partner?” He asks.

Key steps forward.

“I am.” He says confidently.

“Then Aedi-sshi can you do some aegyo for Key-sshi?” Kang HoDong asks.

“Ummm… sure.” I say shyly.

“Oppa! SaRangHae!” I say making a heart with my hands and winking.

The crowd awhs and the guys go crazy.

“So cute!” Kang HoDong comments.

I smile and Key smiles back.

We sit back down and continue to watch the other contestants until it was time to announce the winners and the show eventually ended. As we were walking to the dressing rooms I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder and turned to find Key.

“Hi Key-sshi.” I say bowing.

“Just call me Oppa.” He says.

“Okay.. O-oppa.” I say shyly.

“You’re really cute, here’s my number text me sometime.” He says handing me a piece of paper and giving me a wink.

I smile and walk into the dressing room. I punch his number in and text him. The rest of the day I spend texting him and planning to meet up.

‘Good night Oppa.’

‘Good night Aedi-yah. I love you.’

‘love you too?’

‘And I mean it ;)’

I smiled at that and close my phone. Happily dreaming about him.

End of P.O.V