Start of Something New.

B3LL3

Kevin’s P.O.V

I slowly walked out of the elevator waiting for the girls to jump out and attack me but it was completely silent. I opened the door into our room to find the lights on and all the girls sitting in the living room with tear filled eyes and worried looks. One by one they began to stand and I knew they were going to ask.

“Is Unni okay?” Aedi asks.

“Yeah, she’s gonna be fine.” I say with a confident smile.

“What is wrong with her?” MinHyo asks.

“I don’t know.” I lie.

“You’re lieing I know you know.” MinHyo says approaching me.

“I-I-I don’t know.” I say.

“How could you not know?” MinHyo asks.

“.  .  .”

“Tell us!” MinHyo says hitting me.

“I’m sorry… I can’t.” I say taking her hits.

“What do you mean? We have the right to know!” MinHyo yells.

“Jae doesn’t want me to tell and worry you guys. You guys are going to be on your own for a while without Jae and she doesn’t want you worrying about her more than about promotion.” I say.

“Who cares about this! We need Jae to be B3LL3.” SangHee says.

“Jae says EunHa is in charge while she is gone. It will only be temporary.” I say.

“I don’t believe this… Jae Unni wouldn’t do this…” DaeYang says.

“Girls, come on… Jae isn’t in a healthy state. We need to stay strong and keep on going until this passes and show her that we are capable of taking care of ourselves and follow instructions.” EunHa says.

“But Jae pulls everything together.” TaeYeon speaks up.

“Let me put it this way… How do you think 2PM felt losing Jay? Their strong leader who pulled everything together and made everything equal. Look at them now and how far they have gotten without him there. It’s been a year and they haven’t crumbled one bit on stage. We need to show that we are strong without our leader and show support for her at the same time. She will reveal to us what’s going on when she is stronger and ready to share. Do you think were the only ones affected? All the Epohs, Kevin, Jay, and CUBE are affected too. We need to stay strong and continue on so everyone else will have strength to carry on. So come on you guys, let’s not scream and fight and just walk through this together.” EunHa says.

Everyone nods and sighs.

“If you guys need the extra support Ze:a’s got your back. And I’m sure many others are with me on that.” I say.

I smile and everyone smiles a little.

“Well it’s getting late and we have practice tomorrow so we should get to sleep.” EunHa says grabbing her jacket.

“Good night girls” I say.

“Bye.”

They all leave and I slump onto the couch.

I hope this is what Jae wants… that no one may know about her condition and for B3LL3 to be strong on their own… This is gonna be hard.

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

I realize now why they chose me in B3LL3. I wasn’t good at anything. My singing wasn’t outstanding like SangHee or TaeYeon nor were my dancing skills… That night we hung out for the first time to meet some of the qualifiers I felt a special attachment to these group of girls. And now I realize that the realized that too. I kept them from doing anything bad that night and they listened… I wasn’t chosen as the leader for a reason because I wasn’t perfect… But this is the time to show how much of a leader I am. Jae… Thanks for this opportunity…. I will learn from this experience…

End of P.O.V

B2ST’s P.O.V

“What do you think is wrong with Jae?” KiKwang asks.

“I don’t know… It looked like there was blood coming out of . I’m sure it’s nothing to serious…” DooJoon says.

“Do you think she’ll be back for Music Core tomorrow night?” DongWoon asks.

“I don’t know …” DooJoon says.

“You guys look!” YoSeob says showing his computer screen.

B3LL3’s Leader Jae Hospitalized!

Yesterday on the set of Music Bank while announcing the winners, B3LL3, their leader JaeYoung Park fainted abruptly. Currently her state is unknown and no one seems to be able to get into her hotel room either without her permission. None of the media has even gotten a picture of the leader in the hospital and it almost seems as though she has died already. Everyone is anticipating B3LL3’s debut stage on Music Core and many other shows but will their beloved leader be well enough to perform? I guess we will find out tomorrow night on Music Core.

 

“What! They already posted stuff about her?” KiKwang asks.

HyunSeung reads the screen over and over.

“This is ridiculous. Hyung do you think we could visit Kevin Hyung or something?” YoSeob asks.

“Just leave them alone…” JunHyung says.

“But still…” YoSeob says.

“Whatever I’m going out to drink…” JunHyung says getting up.

JunHyung walks out and heads out.

“Aish…” DooJoon says getting up and going into his room.

“Do you think that was a yes?” YoSeob asks.

KiKwang pushes him off the couch and walks with HyunSeung into their room.

“I guess not…” YoSeob says walking into his room.

End of P.O.V

JunHyung’s P.O.V

I always say I’m gonna go drink but really I just need a break and relieve my stress like I always do. I walked into the elevator and pressed the floor number. As I was going down it stopped at B3LL3’s floor and someone walked in. I looked down at her.

“Which one are you?” I ask.

She giggles a little.

“I’m EunHa. Park EunHa.” She answers.

“Where are you going out so late?” I ask.

“I should be asking you the same question, but since you asked first my venting spot, the piano room.” She answers.

She likes going there too?”

“You are going to?” She asks looking up at me with her pretty eyes.

“The piano room.” I answer.

“Really? I wouldn’t think B2ST’s fierce rapper would play piano.” She teases.

“Like you, I like to vent and relieve stress there.” I say.

“Cool, then would you like the play a little for me?” She asks stepping out of the elevator.

“Sure, I guess.” I say.

We walk into the piano room and I sit down at my favorite piano of them all.

The white grand Steinway piano.

“Is this your favorite one too?” She asks taking a seat next to me.

“Yeah it sounds the smoothest and the keys are just perfect.” I say playing scales to warm my fingers up.

I started to play 'Moonlight Sonata' By Beethoven.

“Ohmygosh…” I hear here whisper.

I continue to play and I notice tears falling from her eyes but a smile on her face. I was about to play my favorite part of the song when I noticed the absence of her next to me and look up to see her sitting at the black Steinway piano and began playing with me. I smiled and we looked deeply into each others eyes feeling the emotion of the song and playing in perfect harmony. She began playing an accompaniment with the song and I was impressed. We finished the song together and smiled at each other.

“That was impressive, was that improve or did someone teach you that?” I ask.

“I taught myself it. This is my favorite song and I used to just play around with it and found to play it differently but just as beautifully.” She says looking down blushing.

“It’s really pretty… like you.” I say.

She bites her lip and slightly looks up still turning red.

“Thanks.” She says smiling.

“You know how to play this?” I ask starting to play.

She smiles and comes over sitting down and starts playing the higher part. We play together and smile and continue playing the piano. I looked deeply into her eyes and kissed her cheek. She look towards me and blushed smiling and biting her lip again and looking down. I chuckle and she looks up and pouts.

“You’re cute.” I say pinching her nose.

She smiles and leans her head on my shoulder.

“Play me another song.” She says.

I started to play Kiss the Rain by Yiruma. When I finished I found her asleep on my shoulder and I smiled. She really was perfect and I just kept denying it. I kissed her forehead and picked her up bridal style. I took her up to her dorm and knocked on the door with her name on it. Aedi came out.

“Oppa? What are you doing with EunHa Unni?” She asks.

“Just here to drop her off.” I say coming in.

“This is her room.”

I walked in to find a sketch of HyunSeung on her bed.

I ignored it and placed her under her covers and turned off the lights.

“Good night Aedi and don’t tell anyone about this.” I say walking out.

Have I finally found my special girl?

I smiled to myself walking into the elevator replaying our first moment together.

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

I woke up confused at how I ended up in my room. The last thing I remember was JunHyung playing piano for me. I must have fallen asleep through the song… Did he drop me off? I smiled and got out of bed. I found my sketchbook on the dresser. I now know who to sketch next. I say turning the page.

End of P.O.V

DooJoon’s P.O.V

I heard the door open last night and opened my door a crack to find JunHyung coming in a smile on his face but it didn’t seem like he had gone out drinking. I closed the door and went back to my bed.

Did he find another girl he can trust?

End of P.O.V

 

 

2011.1.13

So my midterms begin tomorrow and go on till next week. May update saturday and monday. Depends on if I study or not. TT%TT I am doing sooo bad in school.... i blame my parents though... they made me leave my comfort zone and into a new one so its hard on me.... so yeahhhhhhh good luck to those who still have midterms like me and blahhh sorry if i dont update in the next week or so. Love you all. !~

 

2011.1.15.

Sooo had time to start writing again. I have a three day weekend so why not on my break day today to write an update. :D Hope you like it. And the start of something new.