MinJoon MinHyo + DooJoon

B3LL3

DooJoon’s P.O.V

I was thinking back to this past week. I haven’t been able to get contact to MinHyo or anything.

-          Flashback        -

“How about not being able to love someone who is already taken by someone else?” she asks.

 “That’s kind of ironic because that’s how I feel now…” I say.

“You too?” She asks. “Can I know who?”

“Well…you better not tell anyone this… but… Jae Noona…”I say.

“I can see why, she is perfect, she can dance, sing, cook, pretty, successful. Just wish I was one of those things…” she says.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“I’m not a good singer, my dancing is average, I can’t cook for my life, I’m short, and not as successful.” She replies.

“So who is your person?” I ask.

“I’ll tell you when I know it’s official…” she says.

The sushi comes and the rest of the night is spent in silence.

-          End of Flashback      -

At strong heart she kept looking at JunHyung and when EunHa announce her love for him… I noticed her eyes were filled with sadness and anger. Is it JunHyung?...

End of P.O.V

MinHyo’s P.O.V

I feel so stupid… Who would like a girl like me… no one… No one ever did… My phone rings and I check it to find its DooJoon again. I decide to pick up this time.

“Hello?”

“Hey MinHyo you alright?”

“Y-yeah…” 

 He cares?

“You don’t sound like it.”

“I am…”

“Well you want to go out for a ride? I heard it’s a full moon today.”

“Umm… sure why not.”

“Alright I’ll come get you right now.”

“Okay.” 

 What is he caring for me like this?... No one ever does and no one thinks I’m ever sad… but they just don’t know the real me… I threw on a hoodie and jeans and put on my high top sneakers. I grab my favorite warm scarf that would fit two people and wait.

“Min!” DooJoon says knocking.

I get up and answer the door stepping out.

“Hey ready to go?” he asks.

I nod and follow him to the elevator.

“You seem quiet today.” He says pressing the lobby button.

I sigh and look down. We step off and head towards the garage. He gets on and passes me the helmet and I put it on wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his. I starts driving off towards a park. We park and he gets off.

End of P.O.V

DooJoon’s P.O.V

“You can take your helmet off now.” I say.

She shakes her head.

“Come on take it off, I don’t care if you have helmet hair.” I say.

She shakes her head again and starts walking. I grab her wrist and take the helmet off. I find her crying.

“Are you happy now?” she says tears falling down her face.

“Min…” I say reaching up to wipe the tears.

She turns away and starts walking. I slowly follow her watching her. She trips on something and I run to catch her. I catch her and glimpse at her face light by the moonlight.

“Are you okay?” I ask.

“Why do you care so much?” she asks.

Because… I think I’m beginning to like you.

“Because you’re my partner and a girl.” I say.

She pushes me away and starts walking again. This time I run up to her and walk by her side.

“So do you think you could tell me who it is now?” I ask.

“…”

“Come on, I told you mine, do you want me to share more?” I ask.

“Its… Jun…Hyung…” she says.

“Why is he always the ladies man… I guess I know how you feel know that you mention him…” I say.

She stops and looks up at me.

“I don’t get the girls… he’s more handsome, fierce, and almost seductive to look at… right?” I say.

She looks at stares up at me.

“I think he’s fierce and stuff, but personally you’re more handsome than him… but I always liked tough guys not pretty boys.” She says.

I look at her and notice tears still in her eyes.

“Why is it that no one ever likes girls like me… short… ice hearted… broken……” she cuts off and falls to her knees crying.

“I think short girls are cuter and gives you more of a reason to protect them. I think a ice hearted person is just looking for someone to warm them up. And I think a broken person is just a normal person in the world with their own scars and pains and cuts.” I say kneeling.

She looks at me.

“Sure people think cold hearted people would never find someone their own unless that person is cold hearted too, but being cold hearted just means that they have a barrier between them and the world.” I continue.

“People are like the moon. There are different phases we go through and a lot of times we repeat them over and over and sometimes we change into a new person but go back to our ways.” I say looking at the moon.

She looks up at me. Her hands reach up and feel my face.

“Aren’t you cold?” she asks.

“A little bit around my neck but I’ll be fine.” I say.

She unwraps her scarf a little and wraps it around my neck. I sit down and stare up at the moon.

“You know… I never thought things that way… i never had someone that warmed up to me because I pushed everyone away…” she says her voice shaking.

“Do you want to go back yet?” I ask.

“No…” she says tiredly.

“Are you sure you sound tired.” I say.

“A little…” she yawns.

“We –“

I feel something leaning on my shoulder to find her sleeping. I pick her up and put her on the bike in front of me instead to make sure she wouldn’t fall off. I drive back and find her sleeping still. I bring her up to her room and tuck her into bed. I smile at her peaceful face.

How could no one come to like her…

I went back and started thinking of lyrics…

 

In this world filled with brokenness

We find one person filled with helplessness

Waiting for someone to warm them up

Only to be pushed back down.

 

In this world filled with brokenness

We find one person willing to help

Waiting for someone to warm up to

Only to be pushed away by them

 

We try to push and pull.

Everything seems to come together

But then you build a barrier

To hid you pains and sorrow

But I see them and I want to tend them

 

In this world filled with brokenness

They find two people willing to be together

Warming each other up

And pulling themselves together…

 

 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hope you enjoy. Only two more to go. Feel like im rushing this a little. ^^; what do you guys think?