:D

B3LL3

MinHyo’s P.O.V

After the party I sneaked out again. I need a short drink or some soda at least. I walked out and walked into the elevator to find DooJoon.

“Where are you going out so late?” He asks suspicious.

“No where.” I say stepping in and putting my hands in my pocket.

“Hmm really?” He says asking. “You aren’t going out to drink are you?”

“N-no…” I studder.

“If you’re gonna drink then at least go drinking with me.” He says grabbing my hand.

I stare at our hands and back at him. What is wrong with him…

-          At the bar       -

We drank a few bottles of soju and DooJoon started to get drunk. He sure is a weak drinker…

“Min.” he says looking at me. “Why do you like someone like JunHyung… why don’t you…love me…”

“What are you talking about?” I ask.

“I like you MinHyo.”He says hiccupping.

I stare at him.

“You really are so pretty.” DooJoon says holding my chin and getting closer.

I freeze and watch as our lips start to touch. I felt like pulling away but something seemed to pull me deeper into it. We pull apart and DooJoon looks at me.

“I love you MinHyo, I don’t care if you don’t like me back, but I want you to know that I think you are beautiful, I think your height is perfect, and you may seem icy but you are still cute in my opinion.” DooJoon says smiling.

“Oppa…” I say blushing.

He pulls in for another kiss and this time I kiss back.

So this is how it feels to be loved… it feels… nice…

End of P.O.V

Kevin’s P.O.V

“Jae, you better watch my performance!” I say getting ready to leave for all the Lunar New Year programs.

“Araso, I will be and I’ll have a dinner waiting for us two.” Jae says kissing me and sending me out.

“Hyung, hurry up!” DongJun says to me.

“Alright.” I sit down in the van and head towards the studio.

We perform to several songs on 2011 Star Dance Battle. Once we finish we go to shoot 70’80 and sing and dance to ‘To You’ an old school song. We all have fun hanging out with some of the groups and performing again.

“Bye hyung!” DongJun and HyungShik say.

“Bye.” I say walking into the building.

I walk in to smell my favorite , Kimchi Jjigae or kimchi stew as I walked into our room.

“You’re back!” Jae says coming the kitchen hugging me.

“Kimchi jjigae?” I ask smiling.

“Your favorite.” She says with a wink.

“Mmmm, you’re my favorite.” I say kissing her.

She smiles and walks back to the kitchen and starts setting things up. I go into the bedroom and change and come out to find dinner ready.

“So when does the thing come on?” she asks.

“It should be on soon.” I say getting the remote and turning the tv on.

“Okay, did you have fun today?” she asks.

“Yeah, it was nice performing again. This is really good Baby.” I say digging in.

“Glad you like it.” She says starting to eat.

Star Dance Battle comes on and we watch the other performances.

“Wow, Teen Top and Infinite are so good.” She says. “Look at my little ByungHun he’s all grown up!”

“Yeah they are for such young bloods.” I say.

“You were the best though Oppa.” Jae says smiling.

“Thanks.” I say kissing her.

“You want desert?” she asks.

“Yeah.” I say kissing her again. “And it takes good.”

She blushes and I kiss her again.

I missed her too much glad she’s back in my life and we will get married soon too.

End of P.O.V

Aedi’s P.O.V

I walked over to a small pizza place around the shopping plaza to meet up with Key.

“Hey Oppa.” I say hugging him.

“Hey Aedi-yah.” He says hugging back.

“Here, what do you want? I’ll buy.” He says.

“Mmmm, I want spinach and cheese.” I say.

“Okay, we’ll have one spinach with cheese and one meat lovers’.” Key orders.

“So how was 70’80?” I ask.

“Good, it was nice being with all the other groups again. I love the holidays.” He says.

“That’s good, were still kind of awkward around a lot of groups.” I say.

“SHINee was too in the beginning then we started getting close through reality shows and stuff.” He says.

“Aah, we weren’t really allowed to do reality shows because Jae Unni wasn’t with us.” I say.

“Oh yeah, how is she?” he asks.

“Good, she’s back and everything is fine.” I say.

“That’s good. Well let’s dig in!” Key says grabbing a slice of pizza and holding it up.

We cheer and enjoy the pizza, talking about random things and laughing.

I love Key Oppa and I’m glad that he’s in my life.

End of P.O.V

HyunSeung’s P.O.V

I went on a run and took a break after a few miles. I started to look around the stores looking for something JiHyun would like. I looked around and spotted someone who looked like JiHyun. I started to run after her but then saw her hug another guy and kiss him. I stopped and looked at her. She looked happier than she ever seemed with me. I took out my phone and called to make sure. Sure enough I heard her phone ringtone and saw her awkwardly smile saying she needed to take this.

“Hello?”

“… JiHyun… I’m breaking up with you…”

“Oppa? Why?”

“Turn around and tell me who you like more… me…or… him”

She turns around and finds me standing on the other side of the street. Her eyes widen and she panicks.

“Mi-ahn Oppa… I didn’t mean to do this… I just don’t think we were good for each other but… I didn’t know how to tell you…”

“Its okay… well… bye then…”

I hung up but surprisingly tears didn’t fall. Something felt empty in my heart like she wasn’t the one for me… and then I realized… Aedi…

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

 “So where do you want to go?” JunHyung asks.

“Let’s go to the piano room.” I say.

“Alright.” He takes my hand and we walk in. We sit at the white Steinway grand piano like the first time we met. He started to play ‘White Snow’ by Eru.

“I love this song…” I say closing my eyes as I began listening to JunHyung sing.

He kisses me on the lips softly and I smile. I open my eyes and we stare at each other pulling away.

“I love you and I will never break away.” He says.

I smile and hug him. He reaches into his pocket and pulls something out.

“EunHa, I know that we’ve only been dating for a few months. But I want to make you mine and mine only… Will you be my wife?” He says taking out a diamond ring.

I cover my face and tears well up in my eyes.

I smile and kiss him.

“Yes I will marry you.” I say hugging him.

He puts the ring on me and I smile looking at it.

“Sorry it’s not as pretty as you because nothing can be.” He says kissing my cheek.

He cheesily smiles and I smile back.

We both went to SeungHun-nim.

“HyungNim we want to discuss something with you.” JunHyung asks. “We would like the permission to get married.”

“I approve. You two are very mature and I like that you came to me for my permission instead of going off doing it yourself. Congratulations.” He says smiling.

“Really?” I say.

“Yes, you two will help make B3LL3 and B2ST bigger and I think you two would be cute.” He says.

“Thank you SaJangNim [ Someone higher up than you and like a boss]” I say bowing.

“No problem.” He says.

We both bow and go out.

“Yah!” I say hugging him.

“I can’t wait to make you my wife.” JunHyung says pecking me on the lips.

I smile and hold his hand.

End of P.O.V

SangHee’s P.O.V

YoSeob took me out to Lotte World. It was my first time in a while. We started running around going on every ride and eating any food we saw. We enjoyed the whole day together and stayed to watch the fireworks.

“I’ll be right back I gotta go use the bathroom.” YoSeob says getting up.

I nod and continue to watch the sky waiting for the fireworks. They soon began and I looked around for YoSeob. Then I heard a voice. I look towards the stage to find YoSeob singing ‘Will you marry me’ by Lee SeungGi.

I smiled at him along with all the other fangirls in the park. He slowly inched up towards me and all the girls were getting too excited, but I knew it was towards me. He finally reached me and kneeled in front of me and sang the famous line.

“NaRang GyuLun HaeJulLae?”

I smile as he takes out a ring.

I nod and everyone starts to awh. He puts the ring on my finger and I hug him.

Everyone starts cheering and chanting ‘Kiss!’

I looked at YoSeob and smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

Everyone cheered and I pulled away to find YoSeob blushing.

We get up and everyone claps as we leave like it was our wedding day.

“What if SeungHun-sajangnim doesn’t approve of us?” I ask.

“He already did.” YoSeob says holding my hand.

“Oh…” I say smiling.

“Now you are officially mine forever. So no more depressing days and more ice cream dates.” He says smiling.

He is so cute, and I’m glad he will be my husband.

End of P.O.V

DaeYang’s P.O.V

Hmm… Should I do this…

“Hey Dae.” KiKwang says hugging me.

“Hi Oppa.” I say hugging back.

“So why did you call me to meet you in here?” He asks.

“Well… Oppa… I know this is weird for me to ask…but… Will you marry me?” I ask closing my eyes.

I don’t hear an answer and I start to panic, but then I feel a pair of lips on mine and I open my eyes to find KiKwang smiling.

He nods and I smile. I take out couple rings and put his on and he puts mine on.

“You were brave for doing that.” He says.

“Hehe.” I say.

We hold hands and head to SeungHun-nim’s office.

End of P.O.V

 

 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````

I know what you're probably thinking. THEY ARE ALL GETTING MARRIED?!?!? Well who says we can't. HAHA. I'll get the left over couples next chapter. I'm guessing this will end in around 5-7 chapters. /: Well hope you enjoy the chapter.