TaeWoon TaeYeon + DongWoon

B3LL3

TaeYeon’s P.O.V

‘ You are so ugly how can they have accepted you to become a singer?’

‘You should really consider plastic surgery, but it mind as well not work for you.’

‘How can they think that squeaky voice of yours is a singing voice?’

‘I wonder what DongWoon sees in you, your nothing but an ugly lying witch.’

Tears started filling my eyes as I read these hurtful texts. I didn’t need to know the owner of the phone to know who it was… it was them… SNSD… Always hurting me when they were the ones to raise me up into the singer I am… I felt my phone vibrate again and afraid of what they would throw at me next I turned it off. What did I ever do to deserve such hate from them… I never wanted DongWoon to protect me… I got up to get some water to calm my nerves.I realized all the cups needed to be washed and found a few cups on the top cabinet. I started to climb on top of the counter and grabbed the cup only for it to slip out of my hands and fall to the ground shattering. Next thing I know I lose my balance and fall on the shards of glass. Tears start to fall as the pain shot through my body and blood was starting to become visible.

“Tae?” DongWoon asks as he opens the door.

“O-oppa…” I say getting dizzy.

I feel myself becoming colder and colder and then I see darkness.

“Tae. Tae. Please Tae wake up.” I hear DongWoon say.

End of P.O.V

DongWoon’s P.O.V

I tried calling TaeYeon but it seems like her phone is off… weird… We were supposed to go start our song today. I guess I’ll just go get her. I start heading to her room. Before I get to her room I hear a crash and start to worry. I open her door and walk in.

“Tae?” I ask.

“O-oppa…” I hear someone weakly say.

I  walk in to find glass, blood, and my precious TaeYeon

“Tae. Tae. Please Tae wake up.” I say holding her and shaking her.

I pick her up and run to my car. Please Tae…

I put her in the car and start driving towards the hospital.

“Please help her.” I say carrying her into the hospital.

The nurses rush in with a gurney and take her into the surgery room. I patiently wait in the waiting room hoping and praying she would be okay.

“Mr. Son?” the doctor asks.

“Yes?” I say getting up. “Is she okay?”

“She is doing well for now, all the glass was removed but I’m afraid she has suffered some brain damage and may have minor amnesia for a while.” He says.

“Minor?” I ask.

“She may forget a few people and a few memories from the past. Although she should still remember things but we won’t be sure until she wakes up what she remembers and has forgetten.” The doctor says. “You may go in to see her she is currently sleeping but if she does happen to waken please find a nurse or me.”

“Thank you doctor.” I say.

I walk into the room TaeYeon was in. I sat next to her and watched as her chest slowly raised and fell.

“Tae… what were you thinking?” I say holding her hand. “Don’t leave me like this… I love you TaeYeon… I freaking love you Im TaeYeon… so please… wake up and make it so nothing happened…

I felt my phone vibrating.

“Hello?”

“Sorry hyung something happened to TaeYeon…”

“But I can’t just leave her…”

“Please hyung. Hyung please… don’t make me leave her.”

“Fine… I’ll be right there…”

I looked at TaeYeon and kissed her forehead. Please get better…

I walked out of the hotel room and headed towards my car and drove back to the dorms. Before walking into our I stopped at TaeYeon’s to clean up the blood and glass. As I finished and began walking out I noticed her phone on the ground with the battery out. I picked it up and plugged it back in and turned it back on. As I stepped into the elevator I found a few new messages. I opened them up not caring about her privacy but found disturbing messages. I continued to read them as I walked into the dorm.

“DongWoon what happened?” DooJoon asks.

“I think I now realize what happened…” I say.

“What?” DooJoon asks.

“TaeYeon was always the sensitive type. Any hate and mean words thrown at her cut her like a knife. I noticed whenever her parents or sister hated on her she would drink water or soda to calm herself. I walked into her dorm to find her unconsience on glass. When I went back to clean the mess I noticed that their dishes were dirty and the top cabinet was opened. Looking at the shards of glass they made a cup. I found her phone with her battery off and so I turned it back on to find these messages.” I say passing her phone to him. “I’m guess whoever sent those messages was stressing her so she went to drink water and climbed on top to get cup only to drop it and fall with it in her weak state. The doctor says that she is going to probably have minor amnesia.”

“Wow… who would send such messages?” DooJoon asks.

“Only one person I know would know about me protecting TaeYeon and have people to back her up on it too…. SNSD’s YoonA or her sister.” I say.

“So you think they sent these messages?” DooJoon asks.

“Well YoonA’s number matches up with a number on the phone. You could check the same for the other ones.” I say.

“Were going to have to report this.” DooJoon says getting up.

“Let me go and explain with you.” I say.

“Okay fine… let’s go…” He says.

Tae… I got your back…

We walk into SeungHun-nim’s office.

“What brings you boys in here?” he asks.

“We have something to report to you..” We both say.

We begin explain what happened to him.

“And you two are sure it is SNSD?” he asks.

“We checked their number on our phones with the numbers used for the rude messages.” I say.

“Well we are going to have to sue them for the charges.” He says picking up his phone.

We walk out and my heart feels heavy.

“Can I please go visit her now…” I say.

“Fine… I guess I will explain to the girls what happened… go.” DooJoon says getting onto the elevator.

I head back to the hospital and into her room.

“Tae.” I say finding her awake.

“Who are you?” she asks.

“No… Tae… No…” I say falling on my knees.

“Are you okay?” she asks.

“You don’t remember me?” I ask.

“I’m sorry but have we met before?” she asks.

“It’s me DongWoon, remember we used to play with each other and we are partners for a song.” I say.

“Sorry… I don’t know…” she says. “But you look familiar are you that DongWoon from B2ST?”

“Yes… I am but I was more than that in your life…” I say.

“I’m sorry  I think you have the wrong person. I’m nothing but an ugly lying witch.” She says.

“Wait repeat that.” I say.

“I’m nothing but an ugly lying witch.” She says confused.

“So it was them… Tae I’m going to make sure the ones who did this to you will perish…” I say.

“TaeYeon!” EunHa and the girls say running in.

“Unnis!” She says hugging them.

I look at her with hurt in my eyes and start to leave.

“DongWoon is she okay? Anything wrong?” YoSeob asks.

I walk past him not wanting to talk about it.

“Hey DongWoon you okay?” JunHyung asks.

“She doesn’t remember me Hyung… nothing about our child hood… her liking me… me liking… her…” I say.

“I heard that whenever people get into an accident the person they forget is the one they love and thought about before the accident.” JunHyung says.

“She recognizes me as DongWoon from B2ST… But not as her friend… I’m going to kill YoonA for what she’s done…” I say.

“How do you know it’s her?” he asks.

“She got some hurtful texts before everything happened and the numbers matched up to be SNSD… and I know her sister doesn’t like her anymore…” I say.

“What are you going to do?” he asks.

“Give her a taste of her own medicine…” I say getting up and heading out.

TaeYeon… whatever is going to happen throughout this time is going to hopefully hurt me more then it hurts you… I love you…

End of P.O.V

TaeYeon’s P.O.V

I woke up feeling like crap… I looked around to find myself in the hospital. I heard the door open and quickly closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

“Tae… what were you thinking?” I hear DongWoon say holding my hand. “Don’t leave me like this… I love you TaeYeon… I freaking love you Im TaeYeon… so please… wake up and make it so nothing happened…”

“Hello?”

“Sorry hyung something happened to TaeYeon…”

“But I can’t just leave her…”

“Please hyung. Hyung please… don’t make me leave her.”

“Fine… I’ll be right there…”

He kissed my forehead and left. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the door.

… Why do you say you love me when you’re the reason my life was ruined…

Sorry DongWoon but I’m going to do this… it’s for your own good… or am I just making it for my own?...

I pressed the call button and the nurse came in to check on me. After a while I heard the door open and DongWoon walk in. Get ready TaeYeon.

“Tae.” He says.

“Who are you?” I ask.

“No… Tae… No…” He says falling on his knees.

“Are you okay?” I ask.

“You don’t remember me?” He asks.

“I’m sorry but have we met before?”I ask.

“It’s me DongWoon, remember we used to play with each other and we are partners for a song.” He says

“Sorry… I don’t know…” I say. “But you look familiar are you that DongWoon from B2ST?”

“Yes… I am but I was more than that in your life…” He says.

“I’m sorry  I think you have the wrong person. I’m nothing but an ugly lying witch.” I say.

“Wait repeat that.” He says.

“I’m nothing but an ugly lying witch.” I say confused.

“So it was them… Tae I’m going to make sure the ones who did this to you will perish…” He says.

So he knows…

“TaeYeon!” EunHa and the girls say running in.

“Unnis!” I say hugging them.

He looks at me with hurt in his eyes and starts to leave. I’m sorry DongWoon… I just can’t watch you get hurt…

 

 

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I know i keep hurting people. Sorry but it's what creates a good drama. What shall happen next for these two? We shall see in a few more chapters.... maybe. hahah :D