Reunion and Birthdays.

B3LL3

Jae’s P.O.V

I’m starting to feel a little uneasy at times. Sure I feel stronger but those chemical baths are just so painful. I can’t take this anymore… how much more do I have to endure this pain… is this what Jay had to go through all that time…

“Jae.” Jay says coming in with Kevin.

“Oppa.” I say looking up.

“You okay?” he asks.

“I can’t take this anymore….. it’s driving my crazy……” I say.

“I know sis, it’ll only get better or worse from here and in your spot it will get better.” He says.

“Baby Jae.” Kevin says hugging me.

“Oppa, I don’t know how much more I can take this anymore…” I say my breathing starting to stagger.

“Jae just stay strong. I’m here for you. Please just endure this for a little longer…” Kevin says hugging me.

“Oppa… mi-ahn…” I say.

Beep… Beep… Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp.

“Jae!”

It was only a dream…

 “Jae! Wake up!” Jay says shaking me from my sleep.

“What!” I say cranky.

“The doctor says all signs of the tumor and cancer cells are gone.” Jay says cheesing.

“Really?!? It’s barely even  been a month…” I say.

“Yeah looks like you are stronger than me. We can leave, but I heard B3LL3 are having some sort of showcase next week.” Jay says.

“I can’t go back now it’s gonna throw them off. Where are you staying?” I ask.

“I’m staying with some of my AOM guys is that okay if you stay with us?”  he asks.

“As long as I don’t share a room with one of them.” I say.

“Is it okay if you share a room with me?” he asks.

“Yeah but you’re sleeping on the floor.” I say.

“Aish, it’s my room.” He says.

“If you don’t touch me while I’m sleeping its okay if you share a bed with me…” I say.

“… I’ll just sleep on the floor.” He says.

“That’s what I thought!” I say laughing.

“Come on, I brought you some clothes.” He says.

He hands me a bag and I walk to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and gasp. All my hair is gone and I never noticed how bad it truly was. I changed and walked outside.

“What’s wrong?” Jay asks noticing my sudden emotion change.

He looks at me carefully and slightly smiles. He reaches into his backpack.

“Here.” He says handing me a beanie. “I’m guessing you don’t like what you see huh?”

I nod and put the beanie on.

“Come on you probably want some real food instead the everyday hospital food.” He says taking my bag from me and walking out. I follow him behind still a little shaky. I slip my mask on and follow Jay out of the hospital to his car.

“I know something that will cheer you up.” He says driving off.

He stops in front of a restaurant. Let me scratch that. My restaurant. It was my favorite restaurant only because it was where Kevin proposed to me officially. I smiled to myself.

“Did isn’t the end.” He says getting out and opening the door for me. We walk inside and he leads me to the back.

“I want her back before 10 Hyung and I mean it.” Jay says to someone sitting in the booth.

“Fine..” he replies.

I recognize that voice anywhere.

“Oppa!!!” I scream hugging him.

My eyes tear up and I can’t help but cry.

“Hey Baby Jae. I missed you.” He says hugging me back and rubbing my back.

Jay leaves and the two of us sit back down.

“Can’t believe you healed so quickly.” He says.

“Me neither.” I say looking at the menu.

“You want the usual?” he asks.

“Ofcourse.” I say smiling.

He orders the usual we order and once the waiter leaves he looks at me.

“Jae you have some stuff you need to hear about.” Kevin says.

“Yeah?” I ask.

“It seems like some of the girls in B3LL3 are falling for B2ST.” Kevin says.

“Who?” I ask.

“Well EunHa confessed on Strong Heart to JunHyung. I’ve seen KiKwang and DaeYang walking around holding hands and kissing. And TaeYeon has been having some problems with DongWoon.” Kevin says.

“Aigoo I knew this would happen. So SangHee, MinHyo, and Aedi still seem innocent?” I ask.

“Yeah I’m guessing so but I guess it will show during the showcase.” He says.

The food comes out and we enjoy being in each others company again.

“So I gotta get you to Jay’s hotel soon, you want to go get some coffee or just go?” he asks.

“I think I should just head back, just because I left the hospital doesn’t mean I’m fully healed.” I say.

“Araso, hope on.” He says handing me a helmet.

I wrap my arms around his waist reminsing in his warmth. He drives off into the night and drops me off. We exchange kisses and say good night. I walk in and call Jay getting the hotel number and such.

I can’t wait to see the girls again…

End of P.O.V

-Showcase-

Slowly their mask started to get taken off to reveal….

“Jae Unni!!!!!!!!” All the girls scream running to hug her.

“I missed you girls so much.” Jae says hugging everyone.

“What happened to you? Why were you gone for so long? Why didn’t you tell us anything? Who is this?” they all ask at once.

“Girls, calm down how about we explain this somewhere more private.” Jae says walking off stage.

“Unni who is that though?” SangHee asks.

“Oh, forgot this is my brother Jay.” Jae says.

“Yo Jay!” B2ST says greeting Jay.

“Come on let’s go up to my dorm room.” Jae says.

Everyone walks into the elevator talking about their experience and Jae just smiles. Once in the room everyone sits around the couch and looks towards Jae for an explaination.

“Unni, what happened to you?” Aedi asks.

“Okay girls, I want you to understand… that the decisions I made were because I didn’t want to keep you guys from promotions and stuff just for me. I also wanted you to learn to rely on each other and realize that you just because I’m leader doesn’t mean I am the only one that can make changes and control the group. I really want to thank EunHa for all the hard work she has done for B3LL3 while I was gone. And for everyone else for staying strong and winning all those awards and going on so many shows. As for what happened to me… Well I was diagnosed with stage 1 lung cancer. It wasn’t far into the cancer but it was still cancer. I had to undergo a lot of therapies and even surgery for me to get better. It grew hard and I wanted to just die already but you kept me from doing so. You guys were my strength to carry on and continue going through all these hurtful things. I am proud of all of you for staying strong and I even heard something’s about new relationships. Let me just say I am happy for those who are open about their relationship and don’t hesitate to tell me about anything, really I think I know a lot about relationships and what is healthiest for one. Also, B2ST I want to thank you guys for taking care of my girls, really means a lot.” Jae says.

“Unni… you had cancer…” Aedi says with tears in her eyes.

“Aedi don’t cry. It’s all gone now.” Jae says smiling.

“Unni, don’t do this to us again, we really want to be with you the rest of the way.” DaeYang says.

“Ofcourse.” Jae says hugging DaeYang.

“So Jae, how did you even get cancer?” DooJoon asks.

“It runs in my family. Jay had it a few years ago too but he was in stage 2.” Jae says.

“Aaah, so what did you think of our performances?” YoSeob asks.

“I loved them, you guys did really good.” Jae says proudly.

“Oh, Unni now that you’re back me and DaeYang wanted to celebrate our birthday all together.” TaeYeon says.

“Ooh, I almost forgot that it was your birthdays. Awh I feel bad now.” Jae says pouting.

“We can just celebrate it now!” EunHa says.

“Alright. What do you girls want to do?” Jae asks.

“Let’s just have a party at home with take out and stuff.” DaeYang says.

“Alright, how about I ask Kevin to go buy some food for us and we can get things ready.” Jae says.

“Okay!~” Everyone says.

Jae calls Kevin and he agrees to pick stuff up. The guys help move around the furniture to make more room and the girls clean around the house. Kevin arrives with cake and food and they lit the candles.

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear TaeYeon and DaeYang! Happy birthday to you!”

The two blow out the candles and everyone cheers popping poppers. They enjoy the food and play games and just chat together. It felt like nothing ever happened in the last months with Jae and everything seemed to just feel brighter except for within peoples hearts.

MinHyo’s P.O.V

I put this smile on my face knowing I have to show that I am okay when truly I’m not. No one ever looks behind this layer of glass into what really is in my heart…

End of P.O.V

DooJoon’s P.O.V

My heart feels heavy and cold… I look up to see MinHyo smiling but… it doesn’t seem like a true smile. What are you feeling MinHyo?... Let me make you feel better…

End of P.O.V

 

 

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Hope you enjoy the chapter. It hurt writing this so much because my brother is teaching me how to play guitar and my fingers are starting to blister and stuff but i kept writing for you guys. I feel like i know how i'm gonna end this fanfic already and it will be a happy ending. :DD but i dont know how much longer it will be from here. maybe 5-10 more chapters. not sure. Well enjoy and comment :DD