Ill.

B3LL3

Jae’s P.O.V

I know I should really have told them about my condition…

I feel so dizzy right now…

Everything is cold…

“Jae!” I hear Kevin yell.

I’m sorry….

End of P.O.V

Kevin’s P.O.V

I started clapping once I hear B3LL3’s name being called for this weeks winners. My smile quickly fell once I saw Jae collapse on stage. I ran to her picking her up and noticing blood coming from .

Everyone went silent as I ran off stage with Jae in my arms. I hear her manager calling up an ambulance and staff members frozen where they were. I kept watching her sweating face. Her breathing was unstable and short and rapid. I started worrying. She can’t be sick… I can’t lose her like this…

Once the ambulance came I ran in laying her down on the stretcher. I took her hand and wouldn’t let go praying that she would be fine and nothing bad will be happening. We arrived at the hospital and the doctors and nurses came rushing towards her taking her away from me. People around the hospital were staring at me and some were whispering. I forgot I was still in my stage clothes and make up. I took a seat and tears began to fall.

Jae… don’t leave me… not yet….

“Mr. Kim?”

I look up to find a doctor in front of me.

“Tell me, is she going to be okay?” I ask.

“She is going to be fine as long as she goes under some treatment.” The doctor says.

“What does she have?” I ask.

“She has stage one lung cancer. Nothing seems to far ahead. It seems to have started only a few months ago. If she undergoes treatment right now she may be able to get rid of the cancer quickly. She has a strong immune system but it seems to run in her family and stress added on causing her to faint. Has she not discuss this with you?” The doctor asks.

“No, no one knew about her illness. “ I say disappointed.

“Well it’s common for young people not to tell others about their terminal illnesses until it worsens or until they feel they need to tell someone to help them through it. I’m guessing that today due to B3LL3’s debut the stress build up was too much and so causing her to faint and she must have had a nosebleed which she kept breathing down to causing the blood to come out of when she fainted. You may go in now to see her, she may or may not wake up currently. We won’t allow anyone else in not even B3LL3 for the safety and privacy.” The doctor says walking away.

“Thank you doctor.” I call out before walking towards her room.

I stepped inside and watched as her chest slowly rose up and down. I walked slowly towards her. Everything was so quiet the only sound was of the machines keeping her breathing. I took her hand as tears began to fall.

“Jae… please get better…. Don’t leave me here…” I say slowly breaking down.

I couldn’t continue talking and started to cry. I feel Jae’s hand move and I look up to find her awake.

“Jae.” I say hugging her.

“Oppa…mi…ahn…hae…” She says taking breaths.

“Why didn’t you tell me or anyone?” I ask.

“I didn’t think it was something that was important… but now I realize it was serious.” Jae says.

I kiss her deeply and the tears start falling again.

“Don’t leave me like this. We’re going to get married, have kids, and live a happy life.” I say smiling.

“I’ll stay strong for you Oppa and B3LL3. And all of our Epohs.” Jae says hugging me.

Jae’s P.O.V

“You should rest, I’ll be back in the morning to check up on you.” Kevin says kissing my nose.

“Araso, good night.” I say.

“Good night.” He says smiling and walking out.

I look out at the night sky. I could perfectly see the full moon from my window. Slowly I feel tears subconsciously fall down my face. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep but my mind couldn’t stop thinking of the disappointment I’ve become. I open my eyes and look towards the door after hearing it click. A figure in black slowly walks in. I try to see his face but his hat is blocking it.

“W-who are you?” I ask slightly afraid.

“Jae Jae.”

“Jay?” I ask.

The figure looks up to reveal my dorky twin brother.

“What are you doing here?” I ask surprised.

“I was here to surprise you for your debut but I saw what happened so I quickly called your manager and came here. Took a while to get passed security.” Jay says.

“So you saw what happened?” I ask.

“Yeah, how you feeling?” He asks.

“I feel okay, still a little shaky. Is this what you had to go through?” I ask.

“Yup, except I didn’t have a fiancé to worry about me.” He says sarcastically.

“Shut up, he didn’t know there was anything wrong too.” I say.

“Ahh so I heard you have stage one cancer. Lucky…” He says remembering the past.

“You only had stage 2, so what.” I say.

“Still there is a major difference and plus its in its early developing stage too.” He says.

“Cancer isn’t a fighting matter Jay.” I say sternly.

“Araso, anyone in B3LL3 know about what happened?” Jay asks.

“Only what happened on music bank and I know Kevin won’t tell them without my permission no matter how much MinHyo tries.” I say.

“Mmm, well rest up little sis it’s the only way you can.” He says.

“Okay, thanks for visiting me. How long are you staying?” I ask.

“Probably for a while, a month or two.” He says putting his hat back on. “I’ll visit you soon. Stay strong.”

“Bye.” I say hugging him.

He hugs me back and begins walking out. He stops and holds up his signature peace sign and walks out. I smile and go back to looking out the window.

Is this really what is supposed to happen?

End of P.O.V

 

 

``````````````````````````````````````````

Super duper short update. just want to bulid up more drama. :DD I add the other part after i write it.

 

WAHHH teared up writing this. So it isnow released. Jae has lung cancer. but don't worry i wont kill her just so you guys dont worry.

 

I keep adding on i know i know. but it makes it longer. and plus i dont have anything in mind for a whole chapter. haha. enjoy.