JunHa JunHyung + EunHa

B3LL3

EunHa’s P.O.V

“Oppa do you have anything in mind?” I ask.

“I don’t know… I’m not good at song writing.” He replies. “Wait, that improvisation piece you added to MoonLight Sonata, it’s completely yours right?”

“Yeah, why?” I ask.

“We can use that as the piano.” He says. “We just need to make lyrics to it.”

“Rapping lyrics right? That’s gonna be hard Oppa.” I say.

“Well think over a topic you want to do and we’ll do the rest some other time.” He says getting up and kissing my forehead.

He walks out and I sit down at a piano and start to play. Listening to the emotion each note sounds like.

Sad… yet… Beautiful...Romantic…and broken…

I started to sing out random lyrics with the song  to find the right type of words. I was satisfied with the words and wrote them down. Then I started to rap them at a slow pace matching them with the tone and emotion. This was clearly different but made it just as special.

End of P.O.V

JunHyung’s P.O.V

This is a lot harder then I thought. I never knew how song writers could come up with a song so easily. When me and YoSeob did this it was hard for me and him until we found a good topic we both fixed upon. I just hope EunHa will find something for it that I can relate to.

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

I woke up the next day along with the other B3LL3 members for our first talk show. ‘Strong Heart.’ We all trudged out of our dorm rooms and stepped into the elevator to be smushed in with B2ST. I myself stood in the back to watched the girls only to feel someone’s hand intertwine with mine. I already knew who it was at the warmth and smiled squeezing his hand.

“Where are you guys going?” YoSeob asked.

“Strong Heart, and you guys?” Aedi asks.

“Same.” Hyunseung replies.

I look at him surprised. It’s the first time I really heard him talk, looks like Aedi has been working.

“Oh cool!” Aedi says. “I can’t wait to see Lee SeungGi!”

All the girls agree and the guys laugh. The elevator finally stops at the ground floor and we all step out. Our hands let go and we go on to carry on our own things. Once we stepped into the SBS building and went straight to the set of ‘Strong Heart’. We looked around and headed towards our dressing room. We changed into our clothes and finished our hair and make up. We decided to walk around a bit and see who else was going to be on the show. While I was walking I spotted JunHyung sleeping. I smiled and laughed to myself a little and continued on. We met many Sunbae-nims and finally it was time to start the show. The topic of the day was ‘First Love.’ We all showed our bubbles and mine said ‘Black and White Keys.’ This must have sparked interest because I was chosen first to go.

“Well my first love was someone I met recently. It started with just a simple song on the piano and from there just sparked. Every other time we saw each other was mainly playing piano together. He became someone special in my life and someone I will truly cherish forever.” I say.

“Oh, is this person famous by chance, maybe a singer?” Lee SeungGi asks.

“Nae.” I reply.

The audience OOH’s and the pressure starts.

“Really? Can we happen to know who? Maybe a short description.” Kang HoDong adds on.

“Well, he’s handsome and looks fierce. And his raps are strong and fierce like him.” I say shortly.

“Ooh, is he possibly in this room!?!” Lee SeungGi asks.

“…”

I pause and my face starts to redden.

“Ooh! Look she’s blushing maybe he is.” Kang HoDong teases.

“Well EunHa- sshi?” Lee SeungGi asks.

“He is… in this room.” I say biting my lip.

End of P.O.V

JunHyung’s P.O.V

“Well my first love was someone I met recently. It started with just a simple song on the piano and from there just sparked. Every other time we saw each other was mainly playing piano together. He became someone special in my life and someone I will truly cherish forever.” EunHa says.

Is she talking about me? Am I really her first love? Or am I just another one like her first?

“Well, he’s handsome and looks fierce. And his raps are strong and fierce like him.” She says shortly.

“Ooh, is he possibly in this room!?!” Lee SeungGi asks.

“…”

Does she really mean me?

 “Well EunHa- sshi?” Lee SeungGi asks.

“He is… in this room.” she says biting her lip.

“Who here is a rapper in the room?” Kang HoDong asks.

T.O.P, MinHo, and I raise my hand.

“Oh, we have three suspects.” Lee SeungGi says. “Will you three step up to the front?”

It’s one of us… but who…

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

“EunHa-sshi will you stand and hug the person it is?” Kang HoDong asks.

The audience cheers and encourages me to do it. I stand up and crowd screams more. They have the guys close their eyes and I slowly approached them. Everyone is on edge waiting to see which charismatic rapper it is. To add tension I stand behind T.O.P first and smile. The crowd screams and I move away towards MinHo. The crowd goes crazy again and I smile shyly.

“Who is it EunHa-sshi?!?” Kang HoDong and Lee SeungGi both ask.

I stand behind JunHyung and hug him tightly. The crowd screams and awh’s and so does everyone on the show. JunHyung turns around and hugs me back. My face turns bright red and the crowd starts chanting.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” They all say.

JunHyung leans in and kisses me on the cheek. The audience goes crazy and I cover my face with my hands.

“Well today’s first Strong Heart winner, Park EunHa!” Kang HoDong says giving me the sash.

I sit back down with my face still red. The rest of the show is a blur as other singers and actors share their stories but still until the end I stay the winner. In the end I am the champion and receive the trophy. I smile and take it proudly. We all walk off stage and the girls start crowding around me.

“Since when did you like my brother?!?” Aedi asks with a smile on her face.

“I really want to know!” SangHee says.

“We all do!” DaeYang says.

“I’ll tell you guys later.” I say.

JunHyung approaches me and the girls run into the dressing room leaving me alone with him.

“So I was your first love?” JunHyung asks jokingly.

“Oppa.” I say pushing him lightly.

“You’re cute you know that?” He says hugging me.

I hug him back.

“Well I’ll see you later I have another schedule.” He says.

“Bye.” I say waving and walking into the dressing room.

All the girls look at me and I freeze.

“You two are so cute!!!” They all scream.

I smile shyly and laugh.

This is why I love my girls always so supporting. ^^

End of P.O.V

JunHyung’s P.O.V

She is so cute. Confessing on the show like that. Shows that were ready to share with SeungHunNim. I smile to myself and text her.

‘Get ready to make ourself official Eun.’

I close my phone and fall asleep in the van.

Be my one forever. Love you.’ – EunHa

 

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yay for the new couple!~ Hehe, their song title is Be my one forever which is why i bolded it. I still have to write lyrics. Rap lyrics are different to song lyrics so yeahhh. I'll try to update soon. !~ love you guys.

 

 

Updated:

JaeYoung’s P.O.V

I’m starting to feel a little uneasy at times. Sure I feel stronger but those chemical baths are just so painful. I can’t take this anymore… how much more do I have to endure this pain… is this what Jay had to go through all that time…

“Jae.” Jay says coming in with Kevin.

“Oppa.” I say looking up.

“You okay?” he asks.

“I can’t take this anymore….. it’s driving my crazy……” I say.

“I know sis, it’ll only get better or worse from here and in your spot it will get better.” He says.

“Baby Jae.” Kevin says hugging me.

“Oppa, I don’t know how much more I can take this anymore…” I say my breathing starting to stagger.

“Jae just stay strong. I’m here for you. Please just endure this for a little longer…” Kevin says hugging me.

“Oppa… mi-ahn…” I say.

Beep… Beep… Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp.

“Jae!”