B3LL3 GIRLS REVEALED!

B3LL3

“Now to reveal these 7 girls.”

 

“AhnYoungHaeSaeYo Beautiful B3LL3 EmNiDa!” [Hello! We are Beautiful B3ll3!]

 

JaeYoung Park – Jae Park

Leader

Birthday: 1988.4.25

Korean- American

Hometown – Seattle, Washington

45kg: 167cm

Jae is a very outgoing girl. She puts herself out into the world like nothing bad will happen. She is strong willed and fierce. You rarely see her crying or angry. Only happy. But that doesn't mean she doesn't do those things. She does just never around anyone.She always tries to get the best out of any experience and pass it on to the rest of the group. She doesn’t take absolute charge but calmly tries to change things and fix them. She doesn’t like yelling but when she does it gets scary. Many people know her for her famous twin brother Jay Park former 2PM leader.

Likes: Working out, stargazing, green tea, cooking.

Dislikes:  Being a disappointment, broken promises, and thunder storms.

 

Park SangHee – Etoile [ patzmelody01 ]

Main Vocalist, Dancer / CF Actress and Actress.

Birthday : 1993.12.30

Korean-Japanese

Home Town -Tokyo, Japan

43kg : 169cm

She is cheerful, optimistic, active, sensitive, kind, forgetful, unorganized, noisy, and egocentric. SangHee is also very possessive, so she doesn't really like sharing. She's blunt and straightforward. SangHee is competitive too. She hates being ignored. She's really friendly and talkative to people that she like. However, if she doesn't like someone, she tends to pretend that they don’t exist. SangHee hates listening to people’s orders because she tends to do things her own way. She is also very adventurous and hates being alone. She likes smiling and making people laugh, so most of the time, she's in the centre of attention.  She’s a fan of skin ship and likes to hug people. She’s not afraid to tell people what she feels. But when SangHee is upset, she usually distances herself from other people and cut all communications off. She prefers to express her anger/loneliness in composing a new song.  She tends to hold grudges, but she does forgive eventually. She has a slight anger issue. She can’t keep her anger in when someone messes with her. She likes to put herself out there and defend herself. She lashes out and tries her best to hit the person she's angry at. However, she takes what people say about her seriously, even if they are just messing around, which makes her insecure.    Since SangHee can’t swim, she is afraid of the open sea. She also is a bit of a tomboy. She hates wearing skirts or anything too revealing.She gets jealous and insecure very easily.SangHee can remember things in an instant. All she has to do is glance at the object or whatever she has to look at, and she will remember that fact forever. The same goes for remembering dance moves. Because of this, she is called "Etoile", meaning "star" in French. This is also the main reason why she only trained for a year.

 

Lee Aedi – LADi [ xadrimusicx]

Main Dancer, Vocalist / Musical, DJ

Birthday: 1991.3.13

Half Korean Half Filipino

 Hometown: LA California

 45kg 175cm

She can be a pretty crazy person. She is loud, tough, and really scary if you get on her bad side. But she is also very attentive and will pay attention to the person she is talking to. She is a good listener and loves to give advice. She is also actually very quiet and caring and loving. She is such a sweetheart to everybody even if she doesn’t know them.she will take care of anyone in need, even if she just met them off of the street... she shows people kindness and all her heart.. She can never see the bad in people at first glance. But after getting to know someone. She will be able to tell if they are worth having as a friend… she is very protective when it comes to those she loves. If someone dares to threaten anyone she cares for, her personality changes instantly. She may seem innocent but when threatened. She can get pretty badass. She can defend herself really well.  She has a black belt in karate and tae kwon do. And is licensed to hold a gun, although she doesn’t like using one. Because she doesn’t like punishing people with death. She believes everyone should have a second chance in life instead. Her parents required her to have one so when they are out of the country and she is left with her 2 older brothers, JunHyung and Jihun, while they are away. They rather have her prepared than dead. She may give off a vibe of being innocent and sweet, which she is, but she is also very tough and crazy. She loves kids. They are always so cute to her. Even if they are mean. Just playing with kids gives her joy... she has a caring heart. Almost everything she doesis out of love.

Park EunHa –HannA [ forever ]

Jack of all Trades // MC

Birthday: 1990.7.26

South Korean

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

27 kg – 167cm

EunHa is a leader. She always ends up taking control even if she tries not to. She's the mediator of every situation, and rarely takes sides. She is constantly smiling, giving off a positive glow - this earned her persona: Streak of Radiance. She tries her hardest to please those around her, and never bothers to make a desperate attempt. She is never impulsive and isn't much of a crowd pleaser, but is approachable and comfortable to be with, allowing her to hold tons of personal relationships. EunHa lets a lot of things slide and is extremely tolerant. She only gets mad during rare occasions, and when she does - it's best to steer clear. She doesn't vent her anger, but instead slams the door and locks herself in her room. Ignoring others is another factor. She is also extremely sensitive and hates the feeling of being left out. Love is something she believes can happen from first sight - however, it takes time to truly distinguish it. She loves to be called "Noona" or "Unnie", and loves to call older boys "Oppa". She makes an amazing friend and sister, her love for those around her stays true and strong even though parental love was something she never experienced.

 



Lee MinHyo  – Min [ byunminhyo ]

Main Rapper, Dancer / Actress, Radio DJ

1991.9.19
Korean

Hometown: Gwangju, South Korea

45 kg - 146 cm

Miss Lee MinHyo, the infamous Ice Princess. She is really mean, so don't get on her bad side, which a lot of people are. She doesn't get mad at people for any reason, there is ALWAYS a reason. She only has a few friends, she doesn't care though. She’s happy she has some. She is always bored and never has anything to do with her oh-so-boring life. She’s not the loud type, but then again...She's not to quiet either. MinHyo continues to laugh when everybody stops. Also , when she talks there is always an awkward silence. MinHyo is accident prone , so it’s best if you stay away. This girl has 2 left feet , like seriously , she is REALLY clumsy. She is also really clumsy. In school ,  she claims to be the 'most erted’. She uses her eye smiles to get what she wants.Ah, soy milk her only and first love. She’s competitive and hates losing, even in just a little video game. She’s those types of people who can eat a lot but never get fat. Sometimes, she does cute things without even noticing.
She gets scared WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too easily. MinHyo is very oblivious when it comes to love. Playing pranks is a thing she cannot resist. She hates housework. She is also known for her sleeping habit, which is never waking up. She’s easily confused and distracted. She gets embarrassed easily. She is always the smartest in school, and people bully her for that, of course she uses her strong glares to make them go away. She always sticks up for herself and friends and always wins in those fights. Her mom and step-dad don't really care, since they have their own lives. Hates when people make fun of her short height of 150 cm.She is really sarcastic and promises not to lie, but that's all a lie right?

 

Shim Daeyang – Day [ thelucifer ]

Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper / MC

Birthday: 1992.1.11

Half Korean, Half Laotian American

Hometown: Sacramento, CA

55kg - 165cm

Level-headed and perceptive with intelligence. Kind but can get seriously ruthless when someone hurts my loved ones. Mature but knows when to relax.  Great, and sometimes sarcastic, sense of humor. Humble, kind, generous, polite and strong, but also sharp tongued and stubborn. Tomboyish *secretly girly*, selfless and yet lonely.

 

Im Taeyeon – Mikki [ sujiniscal ]

Lead Vocals, Rapper / Actress Model

Birthday: 1993.1.31

Korean - American

 Suwanee, Georgia (North America; not European)

 39.5kg; 167.7cm


Taeyeon is a very shy quiet girl. When you see her you might think "Oh, she's probably just the image of the group" cause she is a pretty petite looking girl. However when she's on stage she's a different person. She has a lot of charisma and a lot of charm on stage. But other than that she's a really sweet, kind, and quiet girl. She's very well-mannered and always bows at people when she first meets them and does a 90 degree bow when bowing to TOP class sunbaes; ie. SNSD, Big Bang, Super Junior, & 2pm. She's very funny and caring. Her friends and family are always first. She is never her real self unless she's with close friends or family members. Many people think of her as a goodie-two-shoes cause of her looks and politeness, what they don't know is her punk style and personality. She came from America and she is very whitewashed, but has the petite Korean look. She also loves to eat and takes her food very seriously. She's also really dorky sometimes. She'll always stand up for people, even if they were mean to her before. She’s the kind of girl that will be really shy when she meets you, then get a skateboard and do dangerous tricks

 

 

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Congrats to the chosen 6. Sorry for those who weren't chosen!~ But I have ideas for major minor characters.... if that makes sense. :D so continue reading and i will try to update A.S.A.P. Love you all!~ And if the girls could email me or pm me the things i asked for soon. That would be great@!~