:D 2

B3LL3

Aedi’s P.O.V

I went back home after my date with Key.

“Excuse me Aedi-sshi.” One of the receptionists says.

“Yes?” I ask.

“Someone wanted me to give this to you.” She says taking out a envelope.

“Oh, thank you.” I say taking it and walking into the elevator.

‘Aedi…

I know you’re happily with someone else… I know I told you I was too but seems like it wasn’t the right one… I just wanted to say thanks for  changing me and supporting me. I had fun working with you on the project. I don’t know when I’m going to be back from this vacation. Honestly I just can’t continue seeing you with him… It breaks my heart but I never realized. I love you… and hopefully I’ll get over you before I come back to Korea.

                                                                        Love,

                                                                           Jang HyunSeung.                                                   ‘

While reading this I felt a sharp pain in my chest and tears began to fall. Why is this happening… I don’t like HyunSeung… I love Key Oppa…. Don’t I?... I crumbled the envelope but felt something hard inside. I flipped upside down and shook it until a ring fell out. I looked at it feeling the craving into it. ‘i love you.’ Tears fell harder.

“Aedi-yah are you okay?” JunHyung asks. I look around and found myself in the B2ST hallway.

“Oppa… HyunSeung…leaving…” I say sobbing.

“I know…”He says hugging me.

I clutch the ring to my chest and cry on my brother’s chest.

“Aedi… go after him…”He whispers in my ear.

“But…” I say.

“If you feel like you can’t live without him even with your relationship with Key… you’ll be better off going after him than being with just Key…” JunHyung says looking into my eyes.

“Oppa… can you take me?” I ask.

“Ofcourse.” He says getting up with his keys in hand.

I smile and run into the elevator and to his car. We race off towards the airport.

Please… don’t be too late…

We arrived at the airport and I frantically looked around for him.

“HYUNSEUNG OPPA! OPPA!” I screamed looking around.

Then I found him in the midst of a crowd with his headphones on. I started to run pushing through the crowd.

End of P.O.V

HyunSeung’s P.O.V

As I was going through customs and services I kept hoping for Aedi to find me and keep me from going. I heard faint screaming and guessed it was just a fan girl. I continued walking putting my headphones on. Before I reached the gate I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

“Oppa… please don’t go…”

I turn around to find Aedi in tears looking up at me.

“Aedi…” I say surprised.

“Please… don’t leave me…” she says hugging me tighter.

Tears stream down my face and I hug her back.

“I will never leave you Aedi-yah but you have someone else in your life to look towards.” I say.

“I realized that you were the one I cared for the most… but I was in a trance with Key…” she says tears still falling.

I bent down and let my lips fall onto her into a sweet kiss. I pulled away and wiped her tears away caressing her cheek. She smiles and hugs me.

“I love you Oppa.” She says.

“I love you too.” I reply.

I take her hand and slowly walk back to the parking lot.

“You like the ring?” I ask noticing it on her finger.

She nods and smiles. I stop and kneel.

“Then will you marry me?” I ask.

She looks at me with a shocked face then slowly nods with a smile on her face.

I take her hand and his her forehead.

“You want me to break up with him or will you?” I ask.

“I already did.” She says hugging my waist and cuddling into me.

I smile and hold her as well as JunHyung pulls up.

We get in and tell JunHyung.

“Well HyunSeung you get my approval.” JunHyung says looking back at us.

I smile and look at Aedi sleeping peacefully.

End of P.O.V

MinHyo’s P.O.V

The next morning I couldn’t get out of bed. I couldn’t even sleep that night. I continued to replay the scene in my head.

-          Flashback      -

“Min.” he says looking at me. “Why do you like someone like JunHyung… why don’t you…love me…”

“What are you talking about?” I ask.

“I like you MinHyo.”He says hiccupping.

I stare at him.

“You really are so pretty.” DooJoon says holding my chin and getting closer.

I freeze and watch as our lips start to touch. I felt like pulling away but something seemed to pull me deeper into it. We pull apart and DooJoon looks at me.

“I love you MinHyo, I don’t care if you don’t like me back, but I want you to know that I think you are beautiful, I think your height is perfect, and you may seem icy but you are still cute in my opinion.” DooJoon says smiling.

“Oppa…” I say blushing.

He pulls in for another kiss and this time I kiss back.

So this is how it feels to be loved… it feels… nice…

-          End of Flashback      -

“MinHyo… DooJoon is here.” DaeYang says opening the door to reveal him.

I don’t get up but turn my head. DaeYang leaves us alone and leaves.

“Min…look… what I did yesterday… I was drunk and I didn’t know what I was doing…” DooJoon says not meeting my gaze.

“… you know people say a drunk mind speaks a sober heart.” I say slowly getting up.

“M-min.” he says.

I get up and hug him.

“Are you okay?” DooJoon asks.

“Thank you…” I say.

“Thank you?” he asks.

“For…being with me when no one should…for talking to me when no one could… loving me when no one would…” I say.

“No one in the universe is more lovely than you and I wouldn’t go for another.” He says hugging me. “Close your eyes.”

I close them tight  and wait for what he was planning.

End of P.O.V

“Close your eyes” I tell her.

She shuts her eyes and I wave my hand to see if she would see. I pulled out a necklace with a wedding ring on it and put it around her neck.

“You can open them now.” I say.

She opens her eyes and looks down at the ring. She clutches it and starts to cry. I hug her and rub her back.

“Min.” I say.

“Mmm?” she asks in the midst of crying.

“Will you be mine forever?” I ask.

She nods into my chest and I smile deeply.

I pull her from the hug and kiss her passionately.

She kisses back and it feels like it’s the end of the world.

End of P.O.V

TaeYeon’s P.O.V

I payed my parents a short visit before heading back to the dorms.

“Umma.” I say hugging her.

“TaeYeon-ah… I have something to ask you.” She says sitting me down on the couch.

“Yeah Umma?” I ask.

“What do you think of an arranged marriage?” she asks.

“With who?!?!” I ask shocked.

The door opens and DongWoon walks in.

“With me.” He says looking at me sweetly.

I look at my mom and she nods.

“If it is with DongWoon Oppa… ofcourse.” I say smiling.

“Then it’s settled.” My dad says coming out of his room. “You two will get married so that our companies can grow bigger.”

I get up and run to hug DongWoon. Thanks Umma and Appa.

End of P.O.V

We were called for a conference with SeungHun-nim. We all sat in our groups but secretly wanted to be with our lovers. We were all curious what was going to happen.

End of P.O.V