Debut.

B3LL3

Kevin’s P.O.V

“All this pressure and stress… maybe this is part of why he wanted to leave Korea… all the pressure of the k-pop world… and I’m following right in his footsteps…” She continues.

“There may be pressures and stress but don’t let that overcome you or others will notice and use it to their advantage.” I say hugging her.

I feel her tears falling and I hold her tighter.

“Also, no matter who doesn’t want you here, I do. forever.” I say kissing her.

“I couldn’t have asked for a better fiancé.” Jae says hugging me.

“I couldn’t ask for a better wife.” I say holding her tight and picking her up and spinning around.

“Put me down!” Jae laughs.

I put her down and smile. She smiles back and we start laughing. How I’m going to miss these free times. Once she debuts it’s gonna be more stress for her and me. But I need to stay strong for her and give her my strength.

End of P.O.V

A week Later.

B3LL3’s P.O.V

“Girls you ready for this?” Jae asks getting ready for their debut stage.

“We will be together forever! Aja Aja Hwaiting!~” B3LL3 say before getting on stage.

The crowd is screaming their names for their anticipated performance. The intro start and we start with our different poses and emotions. One by one we start doing our solo dances as the crowd continues to scream and yell. We end and stand in our places. The beat drops and our title song ‘Aren’t I?” comes on.

In the CUBE!

We’re here. We’re new. We’re B3LL3.

We know were different.

We know were special.

But we know were ARE –

Aren’t I pretty?

Aren’t I wonderful                                                   

Aren’t I pitiful

Aren’t I y

Aren’t I not

You know I’m not everything

We know were not everything

We believe in true beauty.

Beauty in the

Soul.

Mind.

And MUSIC

Min and Day Let’s Go!

You hear our song you see our dance.

Here is our rap. We may be different. We may be girls. Do we not look like your type? Then who cares?!? Just walk away and look at all those other girls. Don’t think were going to chase after you.

We aren’t pretty, we aren’t beautiful, we aren’t plastic.

But were inside. We are who we are inside and out and that’s for sure.

Break it down LADi Day and EunHa!

The three start dancing showing their talents. Then in the end they all drop and TaeYeon flips over them showing her cute smile and wink. The crowd goes crazy and the singers come in the middle.

So.

Aren’t I pretty?

Aren’t I wonderful                                                   

Aren’t I pitiful

Aren’t I y

Aren’t I not

You know I’m not everything

We know were not everything

We believe in true beauty.

Beauty in the

Soul.

Mind.

And MUSIC

'You know I’m lovely

You know I’m pretty.

You know I’m hot.

You know I’m y

You know I’m not.

You know I love you.

Cuz I do and will forever.

We do our ending pose and the crowd goes wild. We go off stage and are greeted by the CUBE family.

“Wah! You guys are so good. No wonder they kept you such a secret!” DooJoon says handing us flowers.

“Gomawayo!” All of us say.

“Wow! Hello we are 4MINUTE!~ We were such bad Unnies but you guys were so good!” 4MINUTE tells us.

“Thank you.” We say.

“it is time for the announcing of the winners of this week’s  music bank crown.” The announcers say.

We all walk on stage anticipating the winners.

“And the winners are…. B3LL3! Wow! First debut win! Congratulations.” MinHo says.

We all start walking up to get our award until we hear a thud and screaming.

“JAE!” Kevin screams running to her.

He picks her up and blood is coming out of . Everyone goes silent and panicking at the same time. Kevin takes her off stage and we follow. We call an ambulance and they come but only Kevin is allowed to go.

“what do you think is wrong?” Aedi asks.

“I don’t know she seemed fine when we were on stage.” MinHyo says.

“You think she’ll be okay?” SangHee asks.

“Ofcourse you guys. She is Jae Park our strong leader. We just need to stay strong for her.” EunHa says.

“TaeYeon whats going on?” DongWoon asks.

“Jae Unni fainted on stage.” TaeYeon replies.

“Is she okay?” DooJoon asks.

“She went to the ER with Kevin…” DaeYang says holding back tears.

“Aedi-yah.” JunHyung says noticing her crying. “Come here.”

The two hug and others are slightly confused. YoonA comes storming over to the group.

“You. You’re trying to get revenge on me aren’t you?” YoonA says reaching for TaeYeon until DongWoon steps in.

“DongWoon!” YoonA says surprised.

“YoonA.” DongWoon says darkly.

“You’re protecting my little sister? Why??! I’m skinnier and pretty!” YoonA screams.

“Yeah pretty fake.” DongWoon says turning around.

“Ughhh you’re going to pay for this TaeYeon!” YoonA says walking away.

“What is going on here?” MinHyo and EunHa ask.

Everyone turns and looks at TaeYeon, DongWoon, JunHyung, and Aedi. The four look around with worried looks.

“We…”

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Blahhh. so kinda short update. Filled with drama huh? Yeahhhhh the mini drama might not happen at the same time may. P;

Anyways hope you enjoy the update. I will try to update but i have 4 days of freaking tests in biology.... all different ones........ TT^TT i hate taking ap classes as a freshman..... kill me now and the guy i like is leaving on friday....... *gunshot

Also might join the CUBE audition and will post a video when i do. Please support me D: