B3LL3 and B2ST.

B3LL3

“Wah! Hyung aren’t they pretty?” YoSeob asks JunHyung.

“I guess…I’ve seen better though.” JunHyung says uninterested.

“Hyung! Aren’t they pretty?” YoSeob asks KiKwang.

“Most definitely.” KiKwang says his lips.

“Yah, DongWoon-ah aren’t they pretty.” YoSeob asks.

“Yeah, but they’re all probably older than me.” DongWoon says disappointed.

“DooJoon- Hyung do you think they are pretty?” YoSeob asks.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see them perform.” DooJoon says inspecting them

“HyunSeung- Hyung what about you?” YoSeob asks.

“They are pretty.” He says shortly.

“Aigoo, Hyung you need to talk more.” YoSeob says sitting back down.

“I hope that you will watch us and encourage us as we perform on stage!” JaeYoung says.

“I’ve seen her somewhere!” YoSeob says trying to think.

“Hey isn’t that JaeBeom’s sister?” KiKwang asks DooJoon.

“Jae? It is her, but how?” DooJoon asks surprised.

“This conference is now over; you may get an interview with B3LL3 once promotions start.  Thank you.” Hong SeungHun says.

“Let’s go introduce ourselves you guys.” DooJoon says.

“Alright.” YoSeob says happily.

B2ST start walking over to B3LL3.

“Hi, we are SO BEAST, B2ST IMNIDA!”

“AhnYoungHaeSaeYo So Beautiful, B3LL3 EmNiDa.”

“Hey Jae.” DooJoon says.

“Hey DooJoon, nice seeing you and the boys again.” JaeYoung says.

“Yeah, never thought to see you following in your brother’s footsteps after what happened.” DooJoon says.

“Everything passed over.” JaeYoung says sighing.

“Sorry for bringing it up.” DooJoon says.

“It’s fine. Well these are my girls. Treat them nicely and no touching KiKwang.” JaeYoung says.

“Awh… why me?” KiKwang asks.

“I still remember what you did to me.” JaeYoung says.

“Oh…yeah…Hehe” KiKwang says awkwardly.

“Anyways well we got to go practice, you guys can come watch if you’d like.” JaeYoung says.

“Hyung can we?” YoSeob asks.

“Maybe for a little bit.” DooJoon says.

B2ST and B3LL3 walk into the dance studio together and the girls take their places as JaeYoung starts their debut song. The boys take a seat and anticipate the girls dance. The dancers start doing the dance while the singers and rappers stand in the middle singing the song. The song ends and the girls strike their ending pose and TaeYeon flips in the air. All the boys are shocked at how good the girls performed even JunHyung.

“Oh.” YoSeob says.

“My.” KiKwang says.

“God.” DongWoon finishes.

The girls take a quick water break and do the song again. The guys are still amazed at how well the girls do. After practicing again the girls switch on breath by B2ST and cover their dance for them.

“Wow! They do it better than us.” YoSeob says.

“Yeah right, we are so much better.” JunHyung says.

“Aish, hyung you are such a cold hearted person.” YoSeob says.

“So, what do you guys think?” JaeYoung asks.

“You guys are amazing.” DooJoon says getting up.” But we gotta go, we have a schedule.”

“Alright, we’ll see you some other time.” JaeYoung says.

“Okay, bye girls.” B2ST says.

The girls wave and watch as the guys walk out. A short silent moment happens until the girls abruptly start screaming.

“OH MY GOSH DID YOU SEE YOSEOB! HE IS SO CUTE!” SangHee screams.

“ HYUNSEUNG OPPA LOOKED SO COOL!” Aedi and EunHa screams.

“ JUNHYUNG IS SO COLD BUT IT’S SO COOL!” DaeYang screams.

“Girls calm down!” JaeYoung says smiling “But I got to admit DooJoon looked really cool today.”

The girls continue to fan girl over the guys and ignore practice.

B2ST Boy’s P.O.V

“Hyung, did you see those moves they were amazing!” YoSeob says.

“I’ve got to admit they are really good and who knows they might even beat us one day.” KiKwang says.

“They all are so pretty too.” DongWoon says.

“ I can’t wait to talk to them sometime.” YoSeob says.

“I’m trying to sleep here.” JunHyung says grumpy.

“Who do you think is the cutest JunHyung Hyung?” YoSeob asks.

“Me? I don’ know, personally I don’t think any of them are hot.” He says

“You’re kidding right?” YoSeob says. “ I like SangHee she seems really cute.”

“I think MinHyo is pretty interesting.” KiKwang says. “Hey DooJoon Hyung, do you still like Jae Noona?”

“I think she is cute and all but she told me a secret.” DooJoon says.

“What?” KiKwang asks suspicious.

“She already has someone in the k-pop industry.” DooJoon whispers.

“What! Really? Who?” KiKwang asks.

“She didn’t tell me that though.” DooJoon says.

“Dang… do you think anyone in B3LL3 is taken?” KiKwang asks.

“No clue, but I guess we’ll just need to get closer.” DongWoon answers.

“True. Well we’re here so let’s ignore them for now.” DooJoon says stepping out of the van.

End of P.O.V

Aedi’s P.O.V

Sigh… JunHyung Oppa still won’t acknowledge me… I hate it…

Oppa, please forgive me someday…

End of P.O.V

JunHyung’s P.O.V

Aedi… Can’t believe you’ve gotten this far without me there with you.

But… I can’t forgive myself for what I did to you…

Mi-Ahn…

End of P.O.V

“Hey girls you guys can go get settled in the dorms now. The names are posted on the door and don’t go snooping around just yet. Still a lot of paparazzi left over from the meeting. No sneaking out. Without my permission and manager unni’s consent. I have something to give you guys at dinner too so please stay around the building.” JaeYoung says to the girls.

“NAE!” They all reply stepping into the elevator watching their leader walk towards the front desk.

“I wonder what Unni has for us.” DaeYang asks.

“Same, but this stinks, we can’t go out without her permission.”Aedi says.

“Well now everyone is going to know about us.” MinHyo says.

“That’s true.”Aedi says disappointed.

“Wonder who is rooming with whom?”  SangHee asks.

“Same.” TaeYeon says.

“Well it won’t matter since we are all so close.” EunHa says.

“Yeah, that’s true, I heard even SNSD has problems within their group.” Aedi says.

“Really?!? Wow I would expect them to be close.” SangHee says.

The girls get off their floor and walk towards the doors. Only four had colored doors the rest labels on top of them.

“Woah, we have this whole floor to ourselves and our things.” EunHa says reading each door.

“Really! Wow, who’s with who?” Aedi asks.

The girls crowd around the first door, the black door.

MinHyo & DaeYang

Rappers.

“Ooh! I see how it is, its with the main and leads of each part.” DaeYang says.

“Who’s in the next one?” Aedi asks.

They all walk towards the next door, the pink door.

TaeYeon & SangHee

Vocals.

“Yay, were together TaeYeon, now you can help me with my aecrobatics.” SangHee says.

“Yeah.” TaeYeon says smiling.

“So that means the blue door is me and EunHa.” Aedi says.

“Yeah, cuz DaeYang is the main dancer and lead rapper, so that means you would be with EunHa since you’re everything.” MinHyo says.

“Alright, wait there’s another name on Jae Unni’s door.” Aedi says.

They all run over to the door.

“Jae and… “

 

 

````````````````````````````````````````````

I am so sorry for not updating so quick. Been gone all week and just got back from a retreat. P: Hope you like it and I just love cliffhangers don't you. ^^ Actually... I put that there cuz I'm still deciding who I should be with. Px

BTW can sujiniscal, xadrimusicx,  and forever send me the pictures of you're favorite picture of your member? So that way I can start making a wonderful poster for this fanfic. ^^

 

Happy New Years~ [It's still new year's eve but whatever. xD]

 

I'm curious, is anyone else's update button constantly showing up no matter how many times you click on the stories? I have like 37 updates and i open them all and they won't go away....