B3LL3 and B2ST Unfold.

B3LL3

DooJoon’s P.O.V

“Hello? Hi manager Hyung.”

“The list is finalized already? Okay let me write this down then… Okay… Mhmmm… Okay… Thanks.”

“Bye.”

So they were quick on this… these couplings aren’t that bad and their personalities might make something different.

“Hey you guys!” I call out to the guys still home.

“Yeah?” KiKwang, YoSeob, and JunHyung say coming out.

“Here is the list of the couplings…” I say.

“Sweet I’m with DaeYang.” KiKwang says.

“I’m with SangHee!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!” YoSeob says jumping up and down.

“EunHa is with me. Alright.” JunHyun says.

“Alright is everyone good?” DooJoon asks.

“Yeah and look DongWoon is with his girlfriend.” YoSeob teases.

“Well they are the maknaes of both group so it makes sense.”  I say.

“True.” KiKwang says.

“Well I’m gonna go find EunHa.” JunHyung says slipping on his hoodie and walking out.

“Same.” KiKwang says.

“I’ll find her later.” YoSeob says walking back into our room.

“Well MinHyo… this might be a toughy.” I say.

End of P.O.V

JunHyung’s P.O.V

Me and KiKwang went down to B3LL3’s floor hoping to find our partners. We saw TaeYeon come out of the elevator.

“Hi Oppas.” She says.

“Hey do you know where DaeYang and EunHa are?” KiKwang asks.

“Let me check in their rooms.” She says walking into the blue door.

A few moments later her and EunHa walk out.

“Hey.” I say smiling.

“Hi.” She replies.

“DaeYang is at the gym. It’s the third to last door on the left knock first though.” EunHa says.

“Okay thanks.” KiKwang replies.

“So what do you have in mind?” I ask.

“A piano duet with maybe some rapping?” EunHa replies stepping into the elevator.

“Hmmm interesting mix.” I say.

“Yeah. So you surprised you got put with me?” she asks.

“A little. What happened to we won’t pick by who likes who?” I ask.

“Well no one seemed to match with you except me.” She replies.

“Ofcourse you’re the only one for me.” I say kissing her.

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

“Ofcourse you’re the only one for me.” I say kissing her.

I felt me face redden and grow warm. His every touch seems to drive me crazy and make my heart skip a beat.

“So are we going to become official?” I ask.

“Ofcourse. We’ll come out clean whenever you’re ready.” JunHyung says taking my hand.

“I’m ready when you are.” I say.

“Then let’s be the first couple to finish and announce it with the performance.” JunHyung says. “In front of B3LL3 and B2ST that is.”

“Okay.” I say playing with his fingers.

We sit at the piano and begin playing random notes and melodies looking for the right one to express our feelings.

End of P.O.V

KiKwang’s P.O.V

I knocked on the door waiting. Finally the door opens and DaeYang stands there looking at me.

“Hi, I’m your partner.” I say.

“I know. Let’s just stay in here.” She says walking back to her bag to grab a towel.

“Were you practicing?” I ask.

“Nah, just playing around with different dances.” She says.

“So what do you want to do?” I ask.

“I’m thinking of a dance performance. Strong and powerful.” She replies.

“So like hip hop?” I ask.

“Yeah, maybe some popping mixed in with it.” She says.

“That sounds like a plan. Want to start after some dinner?” I ask smoothly.

I see her smile.

“Sure that sounds nice.” She  says grabbing her bag.

“I’ll come get you in an hour.” I say.

“Okay.” She says walking into her room.

KiKwang you are so smooth with the ladies. Hehe.

End of P.O.V

DongWoon’s P.O.V

When I heard I was going to be with TaeYeon my heart skipped a beat. It was true I dated YoonA and was her first love… but truly I loved TaeYeon but her sister forced me to date her for the attention and she thought I really did love her… I should probably go meet up with her or something... I walked into the lobby and found TaeYeon coming out of the elevator.

“Hey TaeYeon!” I say.

“Hi DongWoon, so you want to work on the project now?” she asks.

“If you want to.” I say.

“Okay where should we go practice?” She asks.

“How about the piano room on my floor.” I say.

“Okay.” She says taking my hand and entering the elevator.

End of P.O.V

SangHee’s P.O.V

I woke up to constant knocking at the door. I drowsily walk towards the door and opened it to find YoSeob smiling brightly.

“Hi! I’m YoSeob and I hope we will become best of friends, maybe even more throughout this project.” He says reaching his hand out.

“I’m SangHee and I hope so too.” I say shaking his hands.

“So you are a –?” He asks.

“I am vocals like you.” I say.

“Good then we can sing a duet together.” He says.

“Yup so do you want to practice in my room or the instrument room?” I ask.

“Let’s stay in yours.” He says walking in. “Wow so clean in here.”

“Well I hate cleaning so I keep things clean.” I reply.

“Aah wow are all these yours?” He asks noticing all my instruments on the wall.

“Yup my pride and joy. So I have a few songs in my notebook if you want to take a look.” I say taking it out.

“Okay.” He says taking it out and flipping through it. “I like this one.”

“Which one? Oh,  Dreams really do come true. I wrote that when I was accepted into CUBE.” I say.

“Can you play this for me?” he asks.

“Sure.” I say grabbing my acoustic guitar off the wall.

I started to strum the chords and singing the song. At the end there was a short silence.

“Wow. You are really good singer. I think I can harmonize easily with this song too. Let’s do this one.” He says happily.

“Okay let’s make sure to make this perfect, but do you think it should be played on guitar or piano?”I ask.

“I don’t know maybe both I know a little bit of piano and guitar too.” He says.

“Okay let’s go work on it!” I say.

We both walk out and step into the piano room.

End of P.O.V

DooJoon’s P.O.V

I started getting dressed and headed out to B3LL3’s floor. I knocked on MinHyo’s door and she came out.

“Hi did you get my text?” I ask.

“Yeah come in I’m almost done getting ready.” She says walking back to the bathroom.

I sit on her bed as I wait for her to finish.

“Okay let me grab my phone and I’m ready to go.” She says walking towards her drawer.

“So do you like sushi or pasta?” I ask.

“Mmmm sushi sounds nice.” She replies.

“Okay sushi it is so do you have any type of song in mind?” I ask getting up and following her out.

“I don’t know what to really do that’s original. Sorry I’m not very open minded.” She says.

“It’s okay. Wow I feel really tall next to you no offense.” I say.

End of P.O.V

MinHyo’s P.O.V

“It’s okay. Wow I feel really tall next to you no offense.” He says.

Oh no he didn’t.

“What did you say?” I ask.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you. I like short girls better then tall girls gives me a reason to protect them.” He says.

Nice save.

“Well what kind of song do you have in mind?” I ask walking into the garage.

“I was thinking something with rapping.” He says. “Do you mind riding a motorcycle with me?”

“No not at all. I love motorcycles.” I reply.

“Alright, here’s an extra helmet then.” He says handing me the helmet.

I slip it on and sit down behind him. I grab his waist lightly.

“I’d hold on tighter. I may drive a little fast.” He says.

I don’t listen but as he drives I fully wrap my arms around his waist afraid I was about to fall off. I hear him chuckle. After a while we stop at a small sushi restaurant.  We go inside and sit at a table.

“What do you want?” he asks.

“Umm I don’t know you order for me.” I say.

“Okay in that case can I have one magma roll and one rainbow roll and can we have a lover’s boat a?” he orders.

“Okay.” The waiter says leaving.

“You ordered us a boat? Aren’t they expensive?” I ask.

“It’s fine I got it.” He says smiling. “So what do you think about  a rap?”

“That’s fine with me.” I say.

“Alright.” He says.

“So what kind of topic should we rap about?” he asks.

“How about not being able to love someone who is already taken by someone else?” I ask.

End of P.O.V

DooJoon’s P.O.V

“How about not being able to love someone who is already taken by someone else?” she asks.

… Like me loving Jae Noona…

“That’s kind of ironic because that’s how I feel now…” I say.

“You too?” She asks. “Can I know who?”

“Well…”