Just When I Felt It... (T_T)

My Heart Beats*

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I hurriedly walked inside the house before Sungmin could notice that my face’s becoming a bit red. I was trying to control myself from Sungmin, from hugging him, rather. I don’t know why but my body won’t follow me and like it wants to touch Sungmin’s body more.

Inside the house, I saw Donghae and Kibum playing with each other with the icing of the cake. They’re putting it in each other’s face.Finally, they’re not shy with each other anymore. I thought. I joined them and tried to forget the scene that just happened between me and Sungmin outside.

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*

It’s passed 8 already so I decided to leave now. I saw Kibum’s disappointed face when I said that Donghae and I will be leaving now. This cute Kibum’s gonna be sad cause his Donghae will be gone now.

I bid them goodbye but Sungmin went and stayed in his room after the incident so I wasn’t able to tell him goodbye.

“Thank you very much for today!” I said to Sungmin’s mother and Donghae and I left their place and went walking home.

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*

On the way home, Donghae asked me how I met Sungmin.

“Ne, Kyuhyun. How did you meet Sungmin?” he’s curious because it’s the first time that I introduced a friend to him.

“He’s my classmate in the school where I transferred. He’s the first person I approached so I can say he’s the closest friend to me right now, except you of course.”

“Oh,” Donghae then asked again. “So do you like him?”

I was surprised with his sudden question. Where the hell did he get that question? I acted that I didn’t hear him.

“Hey! Kyuhyun! You’re spacing out!” he said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

“I’m not spacing out! Babo!” although Donghae’s older than me, I’m not used to calling him ‘hyung’. Besides, I can call him ‘babo’ but of course, without bad meaning.

“Then why didn’t you answer my question?” he gave me a teasing look so I responded to him.

“I didn’t hear your question,”

He repeated his question to me. “I’m asking if you like Sungmin,” he’s so curious.

“O-Of course I like him,” he’s not satisfied with my answer. “What? I’m supposed to like my friends, right? I like him the same way I like you and Kibum.”

Donghae shook his head and confronted me. “I didn’t mean that way, Kyu!”

“W-What?” I asked him. I acted again as if I didn’t get what he’s trying to say though the truth is I clearly understand him.

“OH!” Donghae still shook his head. We stopped walking and he’s facing me in the street, as if making me to spill the truth.

I’m trying to hide my laughing expression because of Donghae’s face. He’s worried that I’m not getting his point. I felt like teasing him more and more. “What do you mean? Lee Donghae?”

“Maybe I should ask you straight now Kyuhyun!” suddenly, I felt nervous when he said that. Finally, he asked me. “Kyuhyun, do you like Sungmin more than just a friend?”

I’m not surprised with his question. I expected that. However, the tension came to my body and I couldn’t utter the right words to respond to him, instead I found myself visibly nervous. Donghae laughed at me.

“Oh! You’re tensed! So you really like Sungmin!”

. I need to change the topic now or else... I couldn’t let Donghae corner me and tease me in this type of topic!

“You’re the one to say that I like Sungmin! Who’s the one that enjoyed the party with someone he just met? You like Kibum don’t you!?”

Donghae looked surprised with my sudden attack and he blushed when I mentioned Kibum’s name.

“I knew it! You like Kibum-ah!” Luckily I had something in mind to change the topic. This time, Donghae stopped bugging me regarding my feelings for Sungmin.

*------------------------------------------------------------------------*

 

(The next day)

(FLASHBACK)

I called Sungmin as soon as I got back from their house.

“Sungmin-ah...” I don’t know what to say while we’re on the phone. I want to apologize to him but I want to say it to him personally.

“Kyu...” he responded to me calling his name. “L-Let’s meet t-tomorrow morning at our c-classroom! B-Be early! Goodnight!” That’s it and he ended the call. I didn’t manage to say sorry to him.That’s okay. I’ll say sorry to him first thing in the morning tomorrow!

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I hurriedly prepared myself for school that morning and I went to our room early. I found nobody inside and I thought that’s good. I send sms-ed Sungmin telling him that I’m already at the room waiting for him. He replied then, saying he’s on his way, too. I smiled, knowing that I’ll be seeing him again...

Just a few minutes after Sungmin replied to my message, I heard the door of our room opened. I took my eyes away from my phone to see who it was and I was surprised to see a figure of a female standing and she closed the door and locking it. Leaving only the two of us alone, locked inside that room.

 

 “What are you doing here?” I asked Seohyun, as she’s stepping forward, getting closer to me. “And why did you lock the door? What if somebody wants to get in?”

“Nobody will enter our room yet, Kyuhyun. In fact, it’s still two hours before our class, so nobody will be here yet,” finally Seohyun’s right in front of me.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Seohyun’s POV]

I saw Kyuhyun entered our room and he’s all alone. I gathered all my courage and finally I decided to follow him inside that room. I’m going to tell him my feelings for him, so I bid Taeyeon and others goodbye. They just smiled back at me, showing that they already know what I’m about to do...

I closed the door and it produced the sound ‘tick’. “What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked me. “And why did you lock the door? What if somebody wanted to get in?”

I smiled on the back of my mind. Kyuhyun thought that I locked the door but the truth is that I just shut it closed. “Nobody will enter the room yet, Kyuhyun. In fact, it’s still two hours before our class start so nobody will be here yet,” I said as I approached him. I’m going near him. After a few steps, I’m right in front of him.

“What is it, Seohyun?” I heard him say my name. Ah, so he recognized me after all.

“So you know my name after all, I’m happy,” I said while smiling in front of him. He’s stepping back while I’m getting closer to him. He stopped when his back touched the wall, our classroom’s board. I cornered him.

“What do you want?” he asked me again.

“I just wanted to tell you something Kyuhyun.” Then I put both of my arms into his shoulders. I could feel that he went tensed with my actions. I smirked then I looked at his face again.

“Seohyun...”

“You know what... I’m happy because you know me...” then I straddled his hair with my hands.

“S-Seohyun... W-Will you g-get o-off of me,” he’s trying to get off of me but I didn’t let him go. Instead I grab his face, and then I lifted my face next to his.

“I love you Kyuhyun...” I said then I forced my lips into his lips. His eyes widened when I suddenly kissed him, and he tried to free himself from me. I could feel his surprised and shocked expression. Then suddenly, I heard the door opened. I still hasn’t let go of his lips.

I later saw a more shocked image of Kyuhyun when the door opened so I freed his lips, and I turned around to see who it was that disturbed our ‘precious’ time.

I wasn’t surprised when I saw the figure of a young man standing still in front of me and shocked because of what he just witnessed.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Sungmin’s POV]

“Kyu! I said. “Let’s meet tomorrow morning at our classroom! Be early! Goodnight!!”

That’s what I said to Kyuhyun last night. So I woke up early to prepare myself for school. “I’m going to school now. I’m leaving, Umma! Bye!”

I ran to the bus stop and ride the bus as soon as it came. After a few minutes, the bus arrived at our school, so I jumped out and then I heard my phone beep, indicating that I received a text message.

It was Kyuhyun. He said that he’s at the room already. Although I’m at school too, I wanted to surprise him, so I told him that I’m still on the bus, so he’ll think that I’ll arrive a little later.

Then I ran towards the school gate. I saw that there are some of our classmates there. Some of my classmates were early risers too, I thought. Then I ran to the stairs heading to our classroom. I saw the group of girls (composed of Taeyeon and the others) talking from not so far away from our room. I’m not mad at them anymore every time I see them. I already erased to my mind what they said about me and Kyuhyun. Instead I went straight to the door and I find it closed but not locked.

I opened it. Maybe Kyu wanted no other people to enter the room when we’re talking so he locked it. So that it’ll be just the two of us. I laughed to myself thinking of the idea in my mind.

I pushed the door open and to my surprise.

I saw Seohyun.

And Kyuhyun.

They were... kissing.

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: Yosh! I’m finally done with telling the big role of Seohyun in the story! I’m sorry if the way Seohyun confessed to Kyuhyun is sort of a mess. I know Seohyun’s a conservative lady yet the way she confessed was... I’m sorry! I don’t have any choice since I chose Seohyun to be the rival of Sungmin in Kyuhyun’s heart! (keke~)

I’m a bit distracted while writing this chapter since my best friend and I kept on talking about chocolate... and then I mentioned her SNSD’s Chocolate Love... and in the end she gave me chocolates too! (I’m happy!)

By the way, thanks for still reading my fic. I hope you still like it. Comments! Comments! I’ll appreciate your thoughts guys!

Please look forward to the next chapter! ^_^

Hey! I just found this pic on the net! Omo! I can't breathe! I really love this!!

Love is a CHOICE. - kyuhyun kyumin leeteuk romance seohyun sungmin superjunior - chapter image

Hooray for KYUMIN~ <3